- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Westport, CT
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 19,000
- Sale Pending
New Listing. Call for details.
Please contact Tom Pilkington, CPYB, central agent for further information and full specifications on this vessel. Tom would be delighted to give you a first hand personal description of the vessel and its features.
Contact Tom Pilkington for further details on this vessel or to schedule a private showing. Tom@PrestigeYachtSales.net or 203-249-9108
Please contact Tom Pilkington at 203-353-0373
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Il-Sung Yacht
Designer: Gary Mull
LOA: 40 ft 0 in
Beam: 12 ft 9 in
LWL: 34 ft 0 in
Maximum Draft: 6 ft 6 in
Displacement: 18500 lbs
Bridge Clearance: 60 ft 0 in
Total Power: 50 HP
Engine Brand: VW Pathfinder
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 1550
Engine Power: 50 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (150 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (50 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (30 Gallons)
- (3) Cabins
- The forward cabin has a large hatch.
- The main cabin has a large hatch and 2 smaller hatches over the galley and chart table.
- Each cabin has lights and fans.
The forward cabin has a V- shaped berth and 6 lockers for storage. Aft of the forward cabin is the main head with a Vacu- flush head, sink, shower, and cabinets on the port side. To starboard are a chest of drawers and a hanging locker. The forward cabin is separated from the main cabin by a sliding door.
The main cabin has a teak-and-holly sole, a center dinette table, with a double berth to port and a single berth to starboard.
Port side has storage lockers, a large storage cabinet (liquor locker) and a shelf above the lockers. Starboard side has storage lockers and an entertainment center with TV, Stereo Alpine CDA9856 stereo AM/FM/CD player. Speakers are located to starboard andport.
The U-shaped galley is to port with an Olympus 3 burner/oven propane stove. Drawers and lockers for utensils, pots and pans, lie below the blue tile counters. The propane gas tank is located in the stern locker with overboard drain. Below the countertop is the 7 cu ft. Isotherm holding plate refrigerator/freezer. Above the oven/stove are cabinets with shelves and storage for dishes, galley supplies, cups, saucers, etc. Left of center are the deep twin stainless steel sinks with storage area below.
The port-side aft cabin has a double berth, a storage shelf and a large hanging locker. To starboard of the companionway are the aft head and a storage and hanging locker.
On the starboard side is the up-to-date NAV station, featuring a Raymarine system.
- Raymarine Auto pilot ST6002 with type 1 linear drive and wireless remote handset.
- Radar with C 80 display 2kw RadomeScanner.
- Raymarine Raystar 125 GPS – WAAS antenna system with Navionics chart 904G of Northeast US and Canyons.
- Raymarine ST60 Wind and Boat Speed and Depth instruments.
- There is a large chart table with storage under and a barometer conveniently located above.
- Standard Quest-X CPM 25 VHF radio with full function remote for cockpit.
- A new electrical panel with updated switches and circuit breakers.
- Adjacent to the Navigation station are storage cabinets for all the manuals for each piece of equipment. Within the cabinet to the back of the NAV station seat is another large storage cabinet with room for special tools.
Sails and Rigging
- Quantum #1 Rf Fusion X ARAMID 145% Genoa 2009, lightly used for racing.
- Quantum Main Sail Fusion X ARAMID Main 2009, lightly used only for racing.
- Hood Genoas #1, #2 and #3 Dacron, lightly used.
- Halsey Staysail heavy Dacron, lightly used.
- Ulmer ¾ oz. Spinnaker with bag, sheets and guys.
Rigging & Hydraulics:
- Red Dog has a 60 ft. custom-tapered mast Awlgripped black with 5 internal halyards. She has a deck-mounted spinnaker pole and reaching strut.
- Hood Seafurl II genoa furler
- NAVTEC Hydraulics control the back stay, vang and baby stay from a control panel in the cockpit.
Red Dog has GFI electrical outlets throughout the boat. She also has a XANTREX SW2012, inverter/charger (new August 2016) and a link 2000 Battery monitor adjacent to the NAV station. Red Dog has all COLREGS required navigation lights. Red Dog has hot and cold running water, 2 bilge pumps and an engine room blower.
The windless batteries were replaced in August 2016.
Red Dog has a 42 HP VW Pathfinder diesel fresh-water cooled with Bosch self-bleeding injection; a Hurth transmission, electric fuel pulse pump. Two new house G5 batteries were installed in June 2016. Red Dog has an Algae X fuel polisher Raycor fuel filters (replaced in June 2016), fresh and salt water pumps, 6 gallon hot water heater tank, engine blower, automatic halon fire control system. Fuel and water tanks have 18” access ports for inspection and cleaning.
- Folding MAXProp.
- 45 lb. Bruce Plow anchor mounted in bowpulpit.
- Windless batteries replaced in August2016.
- 25 lb. Danforth with 300ft of 5/8” nylonline.
- Recent dodger/Bimini/cockpitcanopy/cockpit cushions/docklines.
- Power primarywinches.
- Manual bilge pump incockpit.
- Up-dated engine control panel at helmstation.
- Elk-hide forwheel.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.