- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / Gas/Petrol
- Located In:
- Portland, OR
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 9,900
Built in Ontario, Canada & designed by Austrian born George Anton Hinterhoeller, the Niagara 26 was created for sailors who enjoy all aspects of their boats. She was designed for performance in all conditions. The general proportions were thoughtfully chosen to ensure highly refined sailing characteristics. The interior accommodations, like the rest of the boat, were designed with the yachtsman in mind. There were only 170 Niagara 26 boats built in the world. QuickSilver is hull #80.
Hinterhoeller Yachts did not spare anything when it came to the Niagara 26. With a superior ballast to weight ratio, it was designed to point upwind very well and withstand gale force winds, yet it can sail just as easily in a light 10-knot breeze and then give you a comfortable overnight stay at anchor or at the dock.
According to yacht club members, QuickSilver was originally sold in Vancouver BC, and remained there until one of her owners sailed her all the way to Portland, Oregon. In Portland QuickSilver has moored at Rose City Yacht Club as well as Portland Yacht Club and other marinas. She is well known in the sailing community of those two clubs.
This is a very dry boat, with NO mold or mildew. This boat has been well maintained by its owners, and it shows.
For more information or to make an appointment to see this vessel contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 503-289-6306
Please make an appointment to visit this boat.
Please contact Passion Yachts at (503) 289-6306
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Hinterhoeller Yachts, Ltd.
Designer: George Hinterhoeller
LOA: 26 ft 8 in
Beam: 8 ft 4 in
LWL: 23 ft 0 in
Maximum Draft: 4 ft 5 in
Displacement: 4000 lbs
Ballast: 1700 lbs
Bridge Clearance: 38 ft 0 in
Headroom: 5 ft 10 in
Total Power: 9.9 HP
Engine Brand: Honda
Year Built: 2001
Engine Model: BF9.9D
Engine Type: Outboard 4S
Engine/Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol
Engine Power: 9 HP
- The Dinette arrangement to starboard can be used as a double berth or to seat people at the table while maintaining a clear passageway throughout the boat.
- The settee to port increases seating or sleeping capacity in the main cabin.
- The head is separated from the main cabin on the starboard side, which is opposite the hanging locker.
- Forward is a double V-berth.
- The cabin is kept comfortable with a Force 10 propane cabin heater.
- Sleeps Four
- Headroom 5'5"
- Shorepower with 110v AC electrical outlets
- Jabsco Marine Head with Y-Valve
- Fireboy CO2 Alarm
- Arborite counter tops with teak fiddles.
- Two burner propane stove.
- Divided stowage bin cutlery drawer and large stowage locker under counter.
- Deep stainless steel sink with fresh water foot pump.
- Top loading, well insulated ice chest with drain.
- Force 10 Sea Kettle BBQ for cockpit
- 110v AC Shore power, (2010)
- Blue Seas Power Distribution Panel with Voltmeter
- ProTech 1220i 20Amp fully automatic smart 4 stage 3-bank-capable battery charger
- Group 27 battery (2009)
- Danforth Compass (2005)
- Standard VHF Radio (2005)
- Knot and Depth Meter
- Simrad TP10 Tiller Pilot (2006)
Rigging & Deck
- New Standing Rigging 2003
- Garhauer Backstay Fiddle Block 2008
- Garhauer Mast Block 2008
- Bainbridge Batten Blocks at Batten Pockets on Mainsail 2007
- Vectra Main Halyard 2009
- Fiddle Block and Line for Cunningham 2009
- Harken Roller Furling 2002
- 2 Danforth anchors with chain and rode
- Full-length anodized aluminum toe rail sheeting tracks
- All Lines Led Aft
- 2 sail winches on cabin top and 4 winches in cockpit
- New custom aluminum-framed portlights 2002
- Tiller Steering
- Custom Motor Mount Modification 2005
- Bronze Navtec turnbuckle Screws Replacing Stainless 2009
- Echo Master Radar Reflector mounted on backstay
Sails & Canvas
- UK Sails Fully Battened Mainsail w/Two Reef Points
- Newer Tapered Battens on Main
- Newer UK Sails 150% Genoa on Harken Roller Furler
- Ulmer Spinnaker
- Spinnaker pole & Heavy duty whisker pole
- Storm Jib
- Additional Older North Sails in Fair Condition: Main, Working Jib, Storm Jib
- Dodger w/Recent Maintenance
- 2010 Boom Tent
- 6 gallon fuel tank (portable)
- 2 - 10 gallon water tanks, for 20 gallons total
- 10 gallon black water holding tank
- Full 200 hour Engine Service: Fluids, Filters, Plugs, Water Pump, 2010
- 6 gal. portable fuel tank (2010)
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.