- View Full Specifications
!!! Priced to sell !!!
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Located In:
- St Just in Roseland, Cornwall, United Kingdom
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- £ 1,950 Tax Paid (US$ 2,426)
*** PRICED JUST REDUCED ***
Janie is a small but very seaworthy yacht specifically designed by Alan Buchanan for inland waterways. She offers a Bilge keels (with 3 keels) which makes her perfect for drying moorings in the UK and for affordable winter storage. She offers 4 berths and is comfortable for a family of 3-4.
With this sale there is no outboard included but she has had an extensive re-fit over the last 12 months and now has working lights down below, 2 automatic water pumps (Centre & Aft), fully operational 'pump action' tap, portable gas cooker and is ready to go. She is on a private mooring in Cornwall and yes she does need more things adding to her but we think this all part of the fun of owning your own small yacht, is it not?
The owners are moving onto a bigger yacht and are happy to let this loved project go for a very low price in order to move on quickly. So we strongly recommend that you take advantage of the work that has been done to date (which can be explained in more detail with photos etc.. on request) on this good looking sea worthy yacht, which could offer the complete package when she is completed by her new owner. As a result we now welcome all serious questions and viewing requests looking forwards.
Imperial excel in the supply of high quality new and brokerage motor and sailing yachts from 40 feet to 250 feet in length from Broom, Atlantic, Princess, Fairline, Sealine, Steeler Yachts, Sunseeker, Azimut, Ferretti, Benetti, Maiora, ISA, Heesen and many others We are specialists in Dutch Steel and Aluminium boats from Steeler Yachts as well as being main agents for the range of Johnson Super Yachts in the UK, Greece and Cyprus. We are also proud to offer the range of Saffier Yachts, hand but in Holland. Our highly experienced team are always available to assist you in any way we can. Call us, we would love to hear from you.
Please contact Henry Mackenzie-Green at 01202 367188 or 07766 086542
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 7.01 m
Beam: 2.34 m
Maximum Draft: 3.34 m
Dry Weight: 1000 kgs
Cruising Speed: 4 knots
Maximum Speed: 6 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: 1 Plastic (5 Liters)
Number of single berths: 4
Number of heads: 1
Seating Capacity: 5
Electric bilge pump - X2 Automatic 1's
Microwave oven - Small 2 hob portable gas cooker
Battery charger - 240v Maintenance charge
Shore power inlet - From extension lead
Electrical Circuit: 12V
Additional Inventory & Information:
- X2 - 12v batteries for the basic wiring for the pumps and lights.
- Many spare ropes for mooring.
- 4 Small white fenders.- (New in 2015)
- 1 Spare computerised automatic water pump.- (New in 2016)
- All halyards and main sheets etc.. supplied - (New in 2015)
- She does have WC/Heads under to the fore-peak but this is not in working order at the moment but this would not take much to get working.
- New saloon cushions in 2015.
- You can tow her on a large flatbed 'farm trailer' with a car that only pulls 2.5T and so NO large 4*4 is required which is a massive bonus.
- There is one original 'Bill Of Sale' from the previous owner but no original paperwork with her apart from this I am afraid.
- She has just been freshly anti-fouled in March 2015. - (Please see the photo's)
- There is no inboard engine but one can be fitted and picked up online for around £1000 plus fitting costs if you do not have the skills yourself.
- There is no outboard included in the sale because the one we have is too small for her and so we would recommend a 5hp in order to be comfortable against all tides and winds etc.. you should encounter. - (The price we will accept does take the engine 'choices' into account for you)
- YES - The price is negotiable to a point given we know she ideally needs more work and equipment but we feel that is the fun of taking on a 70% completed project that she is ready to go and so you can use her and add to her at the same time.
- Please feel free to let us know what you would like to know next and we will do our best to get this information to you asap...
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.