1981 Grand Banks 42 Motoryacht
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Located In:
- Brewerton, NY
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 189,000
Corso Avanti will steal your heart away! This classic, limited edition Grand Banks is stunning and shows the owner's commitment to her care and maintenance. 42' long with a spacious 3 stateroom, laundry/pantry layout plus a large topsides area, she accommodates a crowd. The craftsmanship is exceptional by today's standards and is exemplified in the teak parquet salon flooring, the exquisite cabinetry and just-refinished teak on the exterior decking.
- New fuel tanks
- New water tanks
- 2017 Restored Teak Decks to Natural.
- Cruises in fresh water
- Winters in heated storage.
- Call for Viewing Appointment
- 15min. from Syracuse International Airport (Hancock Airport)
Winter Harbor Marina
Broker:Thomas J. Pirro Sr.
Sales: Leslie Corrigan
Please contact Leslie Corrigan at 315-676-9276
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Corso Avanti is a unique offering in her list of extensive features and equipment as well as the consistent care provided by her attentive owners. Some recent updates are listed below, however a complete list is available upon request.
- New Garmin 740s Chart plotter interfacing with Garmin 18 HD Radar
- Rebuilt 100 amp alternator on starboard engine
- New Northstar GOS antenna
- New bank of 5, 8D house batteries
- New hot water heater
- Replaced engine expansion tanks
- New fuel tanks (2X300)
- New Afi wipers, arms, motors on all 3 front cabin windshields
- New Tankwatch 4 holding tank monitor
- Extensive refinish of exterior teak decking including storage deck box tops.
Length: 41' 10"
Length, waterline: 40' 6"
Beam: 13' 7"
Draft: 4' 2"
Displacement: 34,000 lbs
Engine Room and Mechanicals
- Twin Ford Lehman 271SE, 6 cylinder, 6.2 litre, (380 cu. inch) diesels (Gold Series).
- HP: 120 @ 2500 rpm
- Hours: Port: 3655 Starboard:4111
- Generator: Onan, 110/220 4 cylinder diesel generator housed in separate sound deadening generator room w/ dedicated 12 V battery.
- Starboard engine-operated 100 Amp alternator for house battery charging.
- 2.5 kW 150 Amp Trace Industries inverter/battery charger
- 600 gal/day Universal Technology Watermaker
- Water Heater (engine heated & electric)
- 5 8D batteries
- Fuel: 600 US Gallons
- Fresh Water: 245 US Gallons
Accommodations and Layout
Beautiful and impeccably kept salon features gorgeous teak parquet floor, with quality wood cabinetry throughout, a spacious fully featured galley, drop leaf table next to the settee, and even a bar storage cabinet. The lower helm (starboard) shares the salon which also features both a port and starboard doors which leads to the side decks.
- Twin, under-counter Norcold DE441 refrigerators plus new U-line ice maker
- Samsung microwave
- Large 2 basin SS sinks
- 3-burner Princess electric stove with oven and integrated cover/cutting board
- Vast storage cabinetry
- Traditional wooden ships wheel
- Sailor VHF radio
- Rudder indicator
- Northstar 941X gps
- Datamarine 2730RD depth sounder
- SGC 2000 SSB radio
- Full analog controls
- Morse marine engine controls
- Windlass control
- Battery monitors
- Raytheon R41X Raster Scan Radar
- Decca Auto pilot
- Decca 7" gimbaled ships compass
- Standard Horizon LH5 hailer & fog horn
- Work desk aft of helm station
- Universal Aqua Technologies, Inc, reverse osmosis water maker system monitoring panel
- 2.5 kw Trace Marine Power Inverter monitor panel
- Forward stateroom features V-berths with filler to make exceptionally large berth.
- Hanging locker to to port
- Large overhead hatch plus screened ports
- Full length mirror to starboard
- AC Controls
- Second guest stateroom features bunk beds, hatch, ports with screen, hanging locker and dresser.
- Forward day head features sink, separate stall shower, storage space and electric Raritan head.
- Portside Utility Room:
- Includes washer/dryer combination unit, pantry shelving, storage
Aft cabin, master stateroom:
- Full beam master stateroom features large centerline, walk-around berth with inner spring mattress
- Jack & Jill heads with shower & vanity to starboard, Raritan head and vanity to port
- Maxxima Marine stereo radio
- Desk, bookshelves dresser plus storage both to port and starboard.
- Large and spacious aft deck leading to bridge deck plus side decks all accentuated with beautifully refinished teak. Varnished teak handrails.
- Aft deck features Atkins and Hoyle davit system (500 lbs) for tender
- Shore power/phone/TV/wash-down connections
- 50 amp shortchanged power connection with 50' cable
- 2 large storage deck boxes with teak covers
- Brass ships bell
- Beaufort "Abandon Ship" 8 man life raft
- 3.5 cu ft Kenmore freezer
- Andersen 2 speed hand winch
- Teak swim platform with SS & teak swim ladder
- Foredeck - Galley Maid electric windlass (3 station controls), with 200' of all chain anchor rode and 65 lb Danforth anchor. Also 45 lb CQR anchor with 200', 5/8" anchor line.
- Sea water wash down
- Teak covered storage box/seat
- Garmin closed array radar.
- Folding mast with Interceptor TV/FM antenna, boom, and rigged for steadying sail
- Aluminum Radar arch with open array Raymarine radar plus hailer.
- Bimini top with full enclosures and screens - excellent condition
- Twin fore & aft facing bench seats with under seat storage
- Remote for stereo in Master stateroom
- Traditional teak ship's wheel with canvas cover
- Decca auto pilot remote
- Forward windlass controls
- IC-MT25 Icom VHF
- Intercom System
- Garmin GPS Map 740S Chartplotter - new
- Morse engine controls
- Full analog instrumentation
- Maxxima Marine Radio remote
- Danforth Constellation compass
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Winter Harbor L.L.C.
Brewerton, NY, United States
Syracuse, NY, United States