- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Lisbon, Portugal
- Hull Material:
- Last Listed Price:
- EUR 165,000 Tax Paid (US$ 179,421)
Formosa 51,Year 1981, Ford Lehmann Engine with 122Hp.
This Formosa 51 is an “Owner Edition” and was built by the Formosa Boat Building Company, in 1981 at Tampai, Taiwan.
2 cabins in the bow, one with 2 bunks and one with double bed served by a private bathroom with toilet and separated bathtub. Spacious salon with galley at starboard with stove oven, fridge, cabinets and sink. Good dining table and sofas at port side. Second salon with cabinets, table, sofa and good chart table. In the aft, owners cabin with private bathroom.
Full deck in teak in good condition. In the aft, helm station with all the equipment.
Radar, GPS/plotter, SSB radio, Bow-thruster, Generator, autopilot, depth-sounder, Speed/log, Wind station, VHF with DSC, Electric Windlass,
Teak deck, Life raft, Stove, Oven, 2xFridge, Watermaker, Solar panels, Battery Charger,
Furling boom mainsail (profurl), Furling genoa, Self-tacking stay, Boom furling mizzen, Bimini
Davits, Dinghy with Outboard.
Boat in very good condition.
Come sail with us...
Please contact Jose Oliveira at +351213933240
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 15.54 m
Maximum Draft: 2.20 m
Total Power: 122 HP
Engine Brand: Ford Lehmann
Engine Model: (Ford 120)
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 122 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (900 Liters)
Fuel Tanks: (800 Liters)
Holding Tanks: (80 Liters)
Number of single berths: 4
Number of double berths: 2
Number of cabins: 3
Number of bathrooms: 2
Wind speed and direction
Manual bilge pump
Electric bilge pump
Fresh water maker
Shore power inlet
Outboard engine brackets
Length Overall: 15.56 Mts
Max Draft: 1.95 Mts
Total Power: 122
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Engine The engine is a Ford Leman six-cylinder 122hp diesel with a Borg Warner 2.5 2-1 gearbox which drives a three-blade prop, it is regularly serviced. The working hours are 4500. 24v Bow thruster, Cruising speed under engine is around 6kn with a max 9kn under sail.
- Ground Tackle Danforth anchor, two CQR, 100m of chain and 1500w windlass.
- Electrics 12v and 220v throughout, 6 x 170 ah deep cycle batteries, Fischer Panda 4000FC 4kva generator, 40 A/H Mastervolt 240 battery charger with float charger. 24v bow thruster.
- Water system Pressurized water throughout, Heat exchanger on engine, 220v immersion heater, 60 l an hour water maker, both toilets and plumbing replaced with Jabsco systems 2008.
- Tankage Four fuel tanks with a total capacity of 800L,Three water tanks (900L in all),Holding Tank.
- Inventory This fine vessel is Climma air conditioned, fully fitted and ready to go for safe, comfortable, long distance cruising,comes with a very large inventory, too much to list. There are sun awnings, and an abundance of other equipment. All paintwork was redone in 2003, new antifouling 2007