- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Located In:
- San Carlos, Sonora, Mexico
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 69,900
A classic aft-cabin motorcruiser from the pen of Art DeFever!
The design was built by several yards in Taiwan over the years, but none better executed than those from MMC. This example is very well equipped for entertaining and cruising, with A-C and a genset. The owner spared no expense with the unique aluminum bimini system for shade in tropical climes.
Compare this one to any GB42 of the same era and you'll find that this offers unparalleled value!
See it now!
Don Brame is well known cruiser around the Sea of Cortez and Brisa & Don are respected members in the San Carlos community. Anything you need or are looking for in San Carlos, please stop in and see Brisa or Don, they have contact numbers for most anything you will need. Don is on the vessel All the Way and is on the VHF net @ 0800 hrs ch 72 everyday and Don is also the local boaters weather person. San Carlos Yacht Sales
Division of Mazatlan Marine Center
Marina San Carlos Loc-3
San Carlos, Sonora, Mexico 85506
Toll-free (voice/fax) 1-855-846-7245
Call via Skype
Tel 011 52 (622) 226-0037
All titling and financial transactions are completed in the US by fully licensed agencies. Ask us about the advantages of an offshore purchase--it's a breeze!
Please contact Don Brame at 011 52 (622) 226-0037
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
- BUILDER: Miracle Marine Corporation
- DESIGNER: Arthur DeFever
- LOA: 41'
- BEAM: 14'2"
- DRAFT: 4'6"
- DISPLACEMENT: 30,000 lbs.
- ENGINES: (2) Ford Lehman
- ENGINE HP: 120
- ENGINE MODEL: 2715E
- CRUISING SPEED: 7 kts.
- ENGINE HOURS: Under 500
- MAX SPEED: 12 kts.
- FUEL: 400 US gal.
- WATER: 250 US gal.
- HOLDING: 40 US gal.
A classic aft-cabin design in beautiful condition! Forward is the guest stateroom with vee berth and extensive storage in lockers, drawers and bins. The guest head is to port and features a marble countertop. The salon has the lower helm to starboard, an L-shaped dinette to port and the U-shaped galley to starboard with domestic 6 cu.ft. freezer The master stateroom has a centerline double berth, roomy head and tons of storage.
- REFRIGERATION: Tundra T42 (12vDC/120vAC)
- FREEZER: Frigidaire 6 cu.ft. chest (120vAC)
- STOVE: Force 10 SS four-burner with oven (LPG)
- SINK: Double SS
- WATER SYSTEM: Pressure
- RADAR: SiTex T-150 (non-operational)
- DEPTH SOUNDER: Apelco 560 Fishfinder/Plotter (non-operational)
- VHF: (1) Icom IC-M402, (1) Apelco 8500
- AUTO PILOT: Simrad Robertson AP300X
- CHART PLOTTER/GPS: Garmin GPSMap 3010C
- COMPASS: (2)
- OTHER: Raymarine C120 integrated display (doesn't calculate velocity)
ELECTRICAL SYSTEM: 12vDC/120vAC
- BATTERIES: (4) 6-volt deep cycle (house), (2) 4D (engines), (2) Group 27 (genset)
- SMART SYSTEM REGULATOR: Yes
- BATTERY PARALLEL SWITCH: Yes
- BATTERY MONITOR: Analog gauges
- DOCKSIDE CABLE: 50' 50-amp
- GEN SET: Fischer Panda 7.5kW
- INTERIOR LIGHTING: 12vDC
- ALTERNATOR: (2)
- BATTERY CHARGER: ProMariner ProNautic smart charger
- ROD HOLDERS: (3)
- ROCKET LAUNCHERS: (10)
- OUTRIGGERS: 18' FRP
Deck Equipment and Ground Tackle
- ANCHORS: 60# CQR with chain rode, with custom Manta anchor bridle, Danforth type with chain and line rode (stern), collapsible Fisherman type
- TOE RAILS: Teak
- LADDER: Swim
- SWIM PLATFORM: Teak custom oversized
- BOW PULPIT: Teak with SS rail
- ANCHOR WINDLASS: Horizon 1600 with helm remote (12vDC)
- ANCHOR DAVIT/ROLLER: Single SS
- LIGHTS: Deckmount nav, aft deck
- COVERS & CURTAINS: Complete custom aluminum bimini; main cabin window covers
- LIFELINES & STANCHIONS: Teak on SS stanchions
- GATES: P & S, stern
- DECK MATERIAL: FRP with integral non-skid
Mechanical Equipment and Engine Details
- AIR CONDITIONING: Aqua Air 16,000 BTU
- PROPELLERS: (2) four-blade bronze
- BILGE PUMPS: (2) automatic
- RAW WATER SEA STRAINERS: (3) bronze
- FIRE EXTINGUISHING: Manual dry chemical (not tagged)
- FUEL FILTERS: (3) Racor, (4) Fram
- STEERING: Hydraulic dual station
- FUEL SHUT OFFS: LPG, diesel
- FRESH WATER COOLING: Yes
- HEAD TYPE: (2) Jabsco electric
- HOLDING TANK: Fiberglass, electric pumpout
- TRANSMISSIONS: Hurth
- LIFE JACKETS: (4) Adult Type I Offshore; (6) Type III
- LIFE RING: Yes
Owners report the following: radar, stereo, fishfinder/plotter
Owners' personal effects
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Mazatlan Marine Center SA de CV
La Paz, BCS, Mexico
La Paz, BCS, Mexico
San Carlos, Sonora, Mexico
La Paz, BCS, Mexico
San Carlos, Sonora, Mexico, Mexico