- View Full Specifications
Price just reduced
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Easton, MD
- Hull Material:
- Last Listed Price:
- US$ 119,900
Price reduced from $129,900 to $119,900!
Built in 1981 by C&C's Custom Division in Oakville, Ontario, "Valhalla" was built to the highest standard for her original live-aboard owner. In addition to details such as additional layers of fiberglass to her hull over the standard design, she has also been outfitted to carry more fuel and freshwater then the standard C&C Landfall 48. She has a stronger and longer then standard boom to help her attain maximum mainsail efficiency with her in-mast roller furling setup.
Her current owners have enjoyed her for the past nine years, and are excited to see her sailing under a new master in the near future! Please be sure to click on the Full Specs tab for all of the details on this customized C&C Landfall 48!
Please contact Master User at (877) 226-5080
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Flag of Registry: United States
Hull Shape: Displacement
LOA: 47 ft 6 in
Beam: 14 ft 0 in
LWL: 37 ft 4 in
Minimum Draft: 6 ft 7 in
Displacement: 35100 lbs
Ballast: 15800 lbs
Bridge Clearance: 61 ft 0 in
Total Power: 80 HP
Engine Brand: Westerbeke
Year Built: 1981
Engine Model: W80
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 500
Propeller: Folding propeller
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 80 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: 3 Stainless steel (400 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: 4 Stainless steel (300 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: 2 Plastic (60 Gallons)
- In-Mast Roller Furling Main & Genoa
- Asymmetrical Spinnaker w/Sock
- 8 KW Generator with 40 HP Diesel Engine
- AB 10' RIB w/Mercury 15 Hp Outboard
- Multi-station Auto-Pilot, VHF and Instruments
- GPS and SSB
- 36 Mile Radar
- Custom Hull, Interior, Dodger-Bimini, Boom, Traveler, Davits
- Large Cockpit
- Teak deck
Beginning in the forward stateroom, there is a large V-berth with storage below. In addition there are several shelves, a hanging locker, and a cabinet for securing lots of gear. Access to the bow thruster is under the V-berth.
Stepping aft from the forward stateroom brings you to the large head with separate shower/head and vanity compartments. A folding Lexan door acts as a shower door when needed. Head may be accessed via the main salon entrance or via the entrance from the forward stateroom.
Moving further aft leads us to the lower main salon to port with galley opposite to starboard. There is an L-shaped settee with table, and ample storage all around. Settee can be made up into a double berth if desired.
The comfortable galley to starboard offers large double stainless steel sink, separate Grunert refrigerator and Grunert freezer with three cold plates, three-burner propane stove and oven, microwave, and ample cabinet and drawer storage throughout.
Just prior to stepping up into the upper main salon, there is a large electrical distribution panel which covers all electrical circuits in the boat. Lexan doors allow viewing of circuit status lights.
Once up the steps into the main pilothouse salon, there is a comfortable U-shaped settee with dining table to port. Opposite on the starboard side is the navigation station, electronics, and work center. Ample storage is found throughout. Engine & genset are accessed below the cabin sole.
Moving further aft takes you up the three steps into the large cockpit, or you may choose to head further aft below into the aft stateroom which contains the aft ensuite head. Custom inner spring mattress, bookshelf, large hanging lockers and ample drawers ensure that you will be able to safely stow all of your gear securely.
Numerous overhead hatches and opening ports (with screens) are found throughout providing ample ventilation. Headroom throughout is a minimum of 6' with most areas offering 6'4".
All interior upholstery is made with very durable Rolls Royce fabric.
- Teak decks were installed by Oyster in 1999.
- Deck prisms provide additional light below.
- 45 lb. CQR (plow) anchor with rode swivel. Twin bow rollers to accommodate a second anchor.
- Fortress anchor & rode.
- Ideal electric windlass.
- Large, divided anchor locker with raw water washdown system.
- Switlik 6 man liferaft (cradle-mounted) forward of main mast.
- Numerous overhead hatches, dorades, and opening ports for fantastic ventilation throughout.
- Dodger & Bimini are installed on overbuilt stainless steel frames. Bimini covers almost the entire cockpit.
- Large cockpit seating with storage lockers below.
- Cockpit cushions.
- Edson destroyer wheel covered in 2004 with Edson leather.
- Rudder position indicator at helm.
- Edson folding teak cockpit table.
- Richie 6" Globemaster compass.
- Two propane storage lockers aft of the helm which accommodate the 15lb. tanks.
- Elevated helm seat provides exceptional forward visibility.
- Freshwater washdown system in cockpit.
- Aft rail-mounted outboard motor hoist/Lifesling retrieval.
- Custom stainless steel dinghy davits designed to maximize height off the water while still providing clear views astern.
- Stainless steel swim ladder.
- MOB pole stored in the torpedo tube aft.
- Pad eyes for jack lines.
- Mast-mounted deck lights and loud hailer.
Dinghy & Outboard Engine
- Includes a 2000 model year 10' AB Inflatable RIB dinghy which works in conjunction with the stern davits.
- 2000 model Mercury 15 hp. outboard engine included also.
Sails & Rigging
- 130% Yankee cut genoa. Profurl roller furling unit.
- Club-footed heavy-duty staysail with dedicated traveller.
- In-mast furling mainsail by Doyle. Hardware by Hood Yacht Systems.
- Cruising asymetrical spinnaker by Hood with ATN sock and tacker.
- Rigid boom vang by Hood Yacht Systems.
- Custom over-sized and overbuilt boom allow for a larger mainsail over standard.
- Custom designed mainsail traveler system provides both exceptional strength and excellent forward visibility from both the pilothouse and helm.
- Navtec rod rigging.
- All sheets are lead aft to the cockpit.
- Barient #32 self-tailing primary winches.
- Barient #18 secondary winches.
- Barient #19 reefing winch.
- Barient #27 mainsheet winch.
- Barient #26 halyard winch.
- Barient #22 halyard winch.
- Lewmar #25 halyard winch.
Electrical & Additional Systems
- Electrical distribution panels located in the center of the boat for easy access.
- Newmar ABC 12-35 battery charger.
- 2 - 12 volt starter and Vetus bow thruster batteries.
- 4 - 12 volt house batteries.
- 30 Amp. 120v shore power.
- 8 gauge Tank Tender level monitor.
- Omni-directional amplified TV antenna on mast head.
Electronic in Pilothouse/Below:
- Raymarine 6001+ heavy duty linear drive autopilot.
- Raymarine ST-60 Multi-display.
- Garmin 182C Chartplotter GPS.
- 36 mile Furuno Radar.
- Icom M-80 VHF with external signal strength meter.
- Icom SSB 700 Pro radio. Balanced antenna via insulated backstay for exceptional range.
- AM/FM/Tape stereo.
- Phillips AM/FM/CD/MP3 player.
- Altec Lansing 2.1 speakers.
Electronics in cockpit:
- Magellan GPS at helm.
- Icom M-45 VHF at helm.
- Vetus bow thruster control at helm.
- Raymarine 6001+ linear drive autopilot & ST-60 depth displays at helm.
- Raymarine ST-60 wind instrumentation and boat speed are mounted on the forward cockpit bulkhead near the companionway (viewable from helm).
- Pilothouse radar viewable from helm.
- Deep, double stainless steel sinks with hot & cold pressurized water with PUR filter.
- Force 10 3-burner propane stove & oven.
- Grunert refrigeration and freezer. Freezer alone consists of three cold plates (new compressor 2005, new water pump 2003).
- Panasonic microwave.
- Raritan 12 gallon hot water heater.
- Excellent cabinet storage for galleyware, cookware, barware, & provisions.
- Large countertops for food preparation (including mid-ship dinette).
- RM-69 Manual Heads in each head.
- Westerbeke 80 hp. primary engine was rebuilt in 2001, and has approximately 500 hours use since the rebuild.
- Westerbeke 8KW generator is located forward of the engine in the engine room. It was new in 1995, and she has approximately 2,975 hours running time.
- Dual Racor filters, fuel tank isolators/selectors, Fuel line pump, various water system pumps are located in the engine room.
- Halon fire extinguisher.
- New stainless steel shaft and new PSY dripless shaft seal (installed in 2004).
- 3-blade feathering MaxProp was factory checked in 2003.
- Prop-Protector shaft driven line cutter was installed in 2004.
- The bottom was sand-blasted in the fall of 2006 to remove the old bottom paint build-up. Spring of 2007, new barrier coating (5 layers of Duratek Vinyl Ester) and fresh bottom paint (Petit Trinidad) was applied. No blisters were found on her during this process.
- Zincs replaced annually.
- Rudder rebuilt in 2005.
- Pilothouse steering is via Raymarine autopilot only. Traditional helm is in the cockpit only.
Updates & Improvements
- Mast boot replaced - 2011
- Exterior varnish refinished - 2011
- Cabintop hatches rebedded - 2009
- Lifesling replaced - 2008
- Cabintop hatch sun shades replaced - 2006
- Switlik liferaft factory serviced - 2004
- 45 lb. CQR anchor, swivel, and rode replaced - 2004
- Stern rail dinghy motor mount added - 2004
- Custom dodger, bimini, radar arch stainless steel frame added - 2002
- Custom dinghy davits installed - 2002
- Outboard motor hoist installed - 2000
- Forward raw water washdown installed - 2000
- UV cover on genoa replaced - 2010
- Genoa sheets replaced - 2008
- ATN Asymmetrical spinnaker sock and tacker installed - 2004
- Asymmetrical spinnaker serviced - 2004
- Mainsail & genoa new - 2003
Electronics & Electrical
- Bow thruster battery - 2011
- Starting battery - 2010
- Automatic ON-OFF anchor light controller - 2007
- AM/FM/CD/MP3 player installed - 2007
- Inverters installed - 2006
- Garmin 182C chartplotter GPS - 2006
- 4 - 12 volt deep cycle house batteries - 2006
- Icom cockpit mounted VHF installed - 2000
- VHF signal strength/SWR meter installed - 2006
- Icom VHF & SSB installed - 2000
- Furuno 36 mile radar installed - 2000
- Raymarine 6001+ autopilot installed - 2000
- Raymarine ST-60 instruments installed - 2000
- Engine oil pressure gauge replaced - 2010
- Engine tachometer replaced - 2009
- Compass serviced - 2008
- Helm seat replaced - 2008
- Edson teak cockpit table installed - 2004
- Edson leather wheel cover installed - 2004
- Inclinometer installed - 2004
- Rudder angle position indicator installed - 2004
- Cockpit cushions - 2002
Engine, Genset, and Mechanical
- Grunert refrigeration serviced - 2010
- Starter motors for engine and genset rebuilt - 2009
- Alternators (2) for house and starting banks replaced - 2009
- Automatic bilge pumps replaced - 2009
- RM-69 Manual heads rebuilt - 2007
- Raritan 12 gallon hot water heater replaced - 2004
- Propeller shaft replaced - 2004
- PYI-Dripless shaft seal installed - 2004
- Prop shaft line cutter installed - 2004
- Boat speed transducer access plate added - 2004
- Waste hoses replaced - 2003
- MaxProp factory serviced - 2003
- Engine & Transmission rebuilt - 2001
Please note that all of our vessels are shown by prior appointment! We ask that that you give us at least 24 hours notice (even more if possible) by email or phone before you wish to see one of our boats. That way we can be sure and block out some time for you to see the boat! We do not want to have you arrive to an empty office because we are out showing a boat to your neighbor! Also, many of our boats are kept off-site & sometimes we can meet you either at the yard where the boat is located, or nearby and save you time traveling to Oxford unnecessarily. We look forward to hearing from you!
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Tred Avon Yacht Sales, Inc.
38 Sport Bridge
Oxford, MD, United States
Oxford, MD, United States
Oxford, MD, United States
Oxford, MD, United States
36 Mk II
Oxford, MD, United States
Tilghman, MD, United States