1980 Westerly Conway 36
- 360° Photo
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Inverkip, Inverclyde, United Kingdom
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- £ 19,995 (US$ 26,607)
Seven berths in 2 cabins and saloon. Volvo Penta MD17C fresh water cooled 36h shaft driven diesel engine.
We look forward to welcoming you to Kip Marina. Boats are available for viewing on pontoons, hard standing (ladder access), on moorings and in some cases further afield. Please contact us before hand to check the location of the vessel you wish to view and any special requirements. If you are traveling a distance this is especially important in order to make sure the boats you wish to view are in their advertised location and available for viewing.
We look forward to organising your viewing and answering any questions you may have.
Roseann Sweeney Kip Boat Sales Michael Schmidt & Partner Tel: +0044(0)1475 529975 Fax:+0044(0)1475 529880 Mobile:0044(0)7990593158 email@example.com
Please contact at +44 (0)1475 529975
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 10.89 m
Beam: 3.40 m
Minimum Draft: 6.0 m
Maximum Draft: 1.82 m
Total Power: 36 HP
Engine Brand: Volvo
Engine Model: Penta MD17C
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 36 HP
Westerly Conway 36 MK II - 1980 with GRP hull, deck and mouldings built by Westerly Yachts Ltd and designed by Laurent Giles.
- Fin keel
- Semi spade rudder
- LOA - 35'9"
- LWL - 30'3"
- Beam - 11'2"
- Draft - 6'
- Cruising speed - 6 knots
- Maximum speed - 8 knots
- 1 steel fuel tank with a capacity of 36 gallons
- 1 steel water tank with a capacity of 30 gallons
'Clyde Saltire' offers 7 berths in 1 double and 5 single berths in 2 cabins. She offers 5'6" headroom in the cabins.
- 2 'V' berths and chain locker
- 2 full height lockers to s/board and heads/ h/c shower/wash basin to port
- 2 bench seats (convert to 1 single and 1 double berth)
- Heating outlet
- Fixed drop leaf table
- Lockers and storage space
- Eberspacher D4 Heating (New 2009)
Galley - L Shaped
- 2 burner gas cooker/grill/oven
- Sink with pressurised hot/cold and manual cold back up.
- Dishes storage and cupboard
- Navigation table with chart storage
- Radar, Instruments- repeater, radio, battery monitor and switch/fuse panel.
- Small seat in walkthrough
- Heating outlet
- 2 single berths
- Heads/h/c wash basin.
- Aft cabin and main saloon with a professionally fitted timber roof.
- Volvo Penta MD17C fresh water cooled 36h shaft driven diesel engine.
- 3 blade bronze prop with rope cutter
- Mobitronic twin output 45 ampere 240-volt battery charger
- 3 x 110 batteries (new 2016)
- Eberspacher D4 heating (new 2009)
- Shore power with outlets in each cabin, through a professional marine breaker.
- Main (led aft to cockpit)
- Storm jib in serviceable condition
- Spinnaker in serviceable condition
- New Furlex 304S fitted to Genoa 2016
- Main handled from cockpit
33lb CQR anchor with 50mtr chain
Spare anchor 35lb CQR
- 2 X Lewmar42 two speed sheet winches
- 2 X Harken32 two speed winches
- 2 X Gibbs28rc winches
- Lewmar 16 single speed winch on mast
- SL Hyspeed windlass with rope drum/ gipsy
- Seatrek instruments- wind, depth, speed (repeater at chart table).
- JRC radar 1500 mark2
- Sailor RT144C VHF
- Philips AP Navigator GPS
- Raymarine A60 Chartplotter
- NECO autopilot
- 2 x Horseshoe lifebelts
- 8 x Fenders
- Numerous lengths of warps
- Engine Spares
- Sea anchor
- Bosuns chair
- Automatic bilge pump, new 2016
- 2 x Henderson manual pumps
- Lloyds certificated hull, anti-osmosis professionally treated 1996
- Original certificates/receipts available
- Wheel steering with pedestal compass
- Cockpit Cushions
- Clyde Saltire, under her previous ownership, was the subject of the book -“Nor About in 90 Days” which clearly depicts the robust sailing qualities of this vessel. Copy on board.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
General note on safety equipment: Any safety equipment such as life rafts, Epirbs, fire extinguishers and flares etc. are usually personal to the current owner(s) and if being left on-board as part of the sale of a used vessel may require routine servicing, replacement, or changing to meet a new owner’s specific needs.
Whilst we make best effort to obtain documentation from Vendors it is advisable to check what is available before travelling to view or making an offer.
Other Boats from Michael Schmidt & Partner Ltd
Inverkip, Inverclyde, United Kingdom