- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Oriental, NC
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 9,900
- Sale Pending
$2000 Reduction in asking price!
The Sabre 28 MK II is the perfect choice if you are searching for a high quality pocket cruiser with timeless lines.This classic cruiser is clean, well equipped and in very good condition! She is well maintained by knowledgeable and conscientious owners. Don't buy another vessel of this size and type without seeing the "Mariposa". This Sabre 28' is located in Oriental, the sailing capital of North Carolina. She can be seen by appointment, feel free to give us a call!
Your time is very important to us, please call to schedule your opportunity to view this special offering in order that we may better serve you!
Mike Trogdon 252-571-0060
Mike Draughan 336-601-5970
Please contact Deaton Yacht Sales at (252) 249-0090
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Sabre Yachts
Designer: Roger Hewson
LOA: 28 ft 5 in
Beam: 9 ft 2 in
LWL: 22 ft 10 in
Maximum Draft: 4 ft 4 in
Displacement: 7900 lbs
Ballast: 2900 lbs
Bridge Clearance: 41 ft 0 in
Headroom: 6 ft 0 in
Total Power: 13 HP
Engine Brand: Volve
Year Built: 1980
Engine Model: MD7A
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Power: 13 HP
Cruising Speed: 6 knots
Maximum Speed: 6 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: Plastic (20 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: Aluminum (20 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: Plastic (22 Gallons)
She is a very clean and comfortable boat built to the high quality standards of Sabre construction. She is constructed as a Solid fiberglass hull with a teak interior. She has a full teak and holly sole and and a full Teak bulkhead mounted dinette table. She has the tradtional "A Plan" layout. The Teak dinning table stores flat on forward Port bulkhead and opens to serve both settees. She sleeps 6 in two cabins and has full standing headroom. The head has a marine toilet, stainless sink and a holding tank. The galley has two burner CNG gas stove and a fold away galley extension table that provides additional counter space. There is a single deep sink with manual water and a large ice box as well as four drawers, a dry storage cabinet and large wall cabinets. The built in waste basket is a special Sabre feature.
- Kenyon two burner gas range (CNG)
- Large Ice Box
- Pantry storage behind range
- Flip up counter extention
- Built in large waste basket
- Garmin 545S Chartplotter w/Sounder
- Ritchie compass
- Raymarine ST40 Depth
- Raymarine VHF
- Sony AM/FM/CD with four speakers
- 110V/12V electrical system w/breaker panel
- Battery selector
- Two (2) 12V batteries
- Battery combiner
- Electronic 1200 GPH Bilge pump
- 30 Amp. shorepower cable
- 30 Amp. main two pole breaker
- 15 Amp. two pole breaker for Outlets
- GFI protected outlets in galley and head
- Hardware and rigging grounded to keel.
- Two (2) 12 volt fans
- 12V cabin and navigation lighting
Sails and Rigging
- Aluminum deck-stepped mast, single spreader.
- Aluminum boom with reef line, topping lift, and outhaul.
- Wire standing rigging, all grounded to keelbolts.
- 393 sq ft sail area
- Main Sail with two full battens and two standard battens (very good)
- Roller furling Geona 150% (very good)
- Harken Furler
- Lewmar #30 Chrome Selftailing primary winches.
- Main and Genoa halyard winches on mast.
- Sun shield for Geona
- Sail cover for Main (New)
- Adjustable Wisker pole mounted on deck.
- Excellent sightlines from cockpit.
Deck and Equipment
- Guzzler manual bilge pump
- Edson pedestal/wheel with brake
- Emergency tiller
- Deep cockpit with two enormous seat lockers.
- One shallow cockpit locker.
- Two winch handle compartments
- All seacocks are bronze and grounded to keel.
- Self-draining anchor locker forward.
- Danforth anchors w/chain & rode.
- Exterior teak is natural silver gray, in good condition.
- Stainless steel pulpits bow & stern with double rails.
- Stainless steel stanchions with double lifelines.
- Boarding gates Port and Starboard.
- Stainless steel swim ladder
- Cockpit cushions.
- Horseshoe buoy
- Teak hatch boards.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Deaton Yacht Sales
Oriental, NC, United States