- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Rock Hall, MD
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 32,900
The Sabre 34 MK I is a great sailing, beautiful classic with a well known pedigree. Melusine is your opportunity to own such a classic at an affordable price.
Some of her features and recent improvements include the following;
- Martec folding prop
- Dripless shaft seal (2014)
- Bottom blasted, faired and barrier coated (2014)
- Mast removed and new mast step fabricated (2014)
- NEW sub floor (2014)
- NEW teak and holly floor with five coats of polyurethane (2014)
- NEW scupper drain hoses (2014)
- FWC 27 HP Westerbeke Diesel
- Dodger, Bimini, Connecting Panel, Winch Covers and Sacrificial Cloth in "Toast" Sunbrella
- Lewmar 44 ST Primaries
- Upgraded Main (with Dutchman) and 135% (on Roller Furling)
- New Batteries in 2012
- 5'6" Draft
Melusine has been lovingly maintained. Her interior shows beautifully. If you want a respected classic, Melusine should be your choice.
Listed by Michele Martinage, who has been
helping satisfied customers buy and sell yachts for 26 years.
She's always available at email@example.com or by cell which is 410-708-4416.
Please contact Michele Martinage at (410) 708-4416
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 34 ft 2 in
Beam: 11 ft 2 in
LWL: 28 ft 3 in
Minimum Draft: 5 ft 6 in
Displacement: 11500 lbs
Ballast: 4600 lbs
Total Power: 30 HP
Engine Brand: Westerbeke
Engine Model: FWC
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 2200
Propeller: Folding propeller
Engine Power: 30 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (76 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (30 Gallons)
Melusine is a wonderful choice for the traditional sailor wanting a proven, respected, New England built classic.....affordably!
She may not offer some of today's luxuries or state of the art electronics, but her 5'6"draft assures stellar upwind performance and an admired boat, both for her beauty and flat out sailing ability.
Be sure to check out all the recent upgrades!
Melusine sleeps six comfortably with V-berth forward, pull out double to starboard in main salon, facing single, and quarterberth. The head is to starboard with marine toilet, sink and shower with pressure water (cold only). The galley is to starboard as you come down the companionway and features a double bowl stainless steel sink, two burner stove and oven (CNG) and ice box. The nav station is to port of the companionway with quarterberth aft.
- Updated interior cushions
- (2) burner CNG stove with oven
- Pressure cold water
Her brand new teak and holly cabin sole, along with gorgeous cushions, make the interior outstanding.
Sails & Rigging
- Main with toast Sunbrella sail cover and Dutchman Flaking System
- 135% on roller furling with toast Sunbrella sail cover
- Both sails upgraded 8 years ago. Still very serviceable.
- 110% Jib
- Cruising Chute with Snuffer
- Lewmar ST 44 Primaries
- Lines led aft
- Mast pulled and mast step rebuilt 2014
- Autohelm ST 4000
- Datamarine Speed / Depth
- 12V System
- New Batteries 2012 (2)
- Nav and interior lights
- Small Solar Panel
- Dripless Shaft Seal NEW 2014
- Epoxy Barrier Coated 2014
- Martec Folding Prop
- Chainplates recently re-bedded
- Bow roller for easier anchoring
- Bruce Anchor
- Head with "Y" valve and holding tank
- Hull and deck compounded and waxed 2014
- New scupper hoses 2014
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from S&J Yachts
Annapolis, MD, United States
Panama, United States
Rock Hall, MD, United States
Trintella Ron Holland Design
Tortola, British Virgin Islands
52 Sport Coupe
Rock Hall, MD, United States