- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- NY, United States
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 119,000
TEXAS STAR is a lovely example of the Swan 371. She has been maintained superbly, with new decks, new floorboards in 2006 done at Jamestown Boat Yard. The hull is still the original gelcoat but shining and buffed out every season, and same on the fiberglass portions of her deck. The interior woodwork shows very little wear and tear. The rod rigging was also replaced in 2006
Jennifer Stewart, 401 855 8404
Please contact at +1.401.846.8404
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: Ron Holland
LOA: 37 ft 0 in
Displacement: 5700 lbs
Ballast: 15400 lbs
Engine Brand: Bukh
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Fresh Water Tanks: (66 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (37 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (25 Gallons)
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- GRP hull.
- New teak decks installed by Jamestown Boat Yard in 2006.
- The underbody has been checked yearly for osmosis issues, and keelbolts were checked in 2006, and rudder checked regularly as well.
- The hull is the original gelcoat, in excellent condition.
- Double waterline stripe.
- Bottom painted spring 2010 prior to launch, as well as hull compounded and waxed.
- All of the hatches and ports are in very good shape, with little to no grazing or scratching.
Keel & Rudder:
- Foam filled spade rudder.
Engine & Gearboxes:
- 1 x Bukh 24hp diesel engine.
Maintenance & Performance:
- Engine was replaced approximately 10 years ago, and meter shows 1605 hours, with approx. 600 hours from the original engine.
Propulsion & Steering:
- Nautor 2-blade folding prop.
- Stainless steel destroyer type wheel with elkhide cover.
- Cable steering gear.
- Start battery is AGM gel (2007).
- 2 x Rolls EIGH262 service batteries (2007) located in fibreglass box between aft cabin berths.
- Newmar ABC12-36 battery charger.
- Total capacity of 168 litre (37 gallons)
- Total capacity of 300 litres (66 gallons).
Grey/Blackwater holding tanks:
- Custom bladder type holding tank installed against bulkhead in forward cabin; total capacity of 113 litres (25 gallons).
- Suunto compass (rebuilt 2008).
- B&G Network series with 2 x networked nav repeaters in cockpit (1995).
- B&G autopilot (interfaced to instruments).
- Cassette player with outside speakers.
- GPS (differential and standard) interfaced to B7 G Network and autopilot.
- Sailor VHF (original).
- 12v Refrigeration only.
- Jabsco WC.
Heating & Ventilation:
- Volvo diesel heater.
- Ashtray type light at seaberth.
- 2 x Danish brass cabin lamps.
Summary of Accommodation:
Standard Swan 371 layout with a 3/4 and single in the aft cabin, one pilot berth and one bookshelf in main salon, and pipe cots with mattresses forward. The floorboards were replaced in 2006 and in excellent condition. The overhead is clear and all overhead fiberglass areas also in excellent shape.
- Original light blue upholstery.
- Extra deck hatch in to toilet area.
- Elkhide cover on mast down below.
- Wet locker in aft cabin.
- Spinlock jam cleats (quad) XCS each side of main companionway (2006).
- Harken traveler (2006).
- Rod rigging (replaced 2006).
- Color coded running rigging.
- Navtec hydraulic backstay.
- Quik vang.
- Harken roller furling (2006).
- All winches by Lewmar.
- 2 x L42ST winches.
- 2 x L48ST winches.
- 1 x L42 ST main sheet winch.
- 2 x L42 2-speed winches
- Sails, all North:
- Dacron racing main, 2 reefs, shelf foot on board.
- Used Dacron main, 2 reefs.
- Roller furling jib J:140, 7.0 SNL, same cut as #2 racing Kevlar sail.
- Two roller furling jibs, in fair condition, from old Hood furling unit.
- Racing/Cruising Sails:
- #1 light (Mylar), #1, #1 Heavy, #1 Heavy kevlar.
- #2 125%, #2 Kevlar, J:138.
- #3, #3 with reef.
- Storm Jib.
- 1/2 radial, 3/4 tri-radial, and 1.2 oz spinnakers, blooper.
- Stainless steel guard rails either side of companionway.
- Stainless steel transom ladder.
- Teak cockpit table.
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
- Single anchor roller.
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
- Cockpit cushions.
- Bimini with stainless steel frame.
- Nylon awning that is attached from bimini to mast.
- Full awning with sides/stern to mast/
- Stainless steel lifelines.
- Each side drops for easy access for back quarter section of lifelines.
TEXAS STAR is a lovely example of the Swan 371. She has been maintained superbly, with new decks, new floorboards in 2006; done at the Jamestown Boat Yard. The hull is still has the original gelcoat but shining and buffed out every season, and same on the fiberglass portions of her deck. The interior woodwork shows very little wear and tear. The rod rigging was also replaced in 2006.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice and on a 50/50 with co brokers.
Other Boats from Berthon
Palma de Mallorca, Spain
Newport, RI, United States
Portsmouth, RI, United States
Newport, RI, United States
Edgartown, MA, United States