1980 Morgan 382
- View Full Specifications
Own a proven classic design
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Located In:
- Halifax, NS
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- Can$ 31,900 (US$ 24,585)
- Sale Pending
Price Reduced March 5th 2018 - Was $37,900 now $31,900 - Owner is keen to sell, all this boat needs is to be provisioned and to set sail.
The teardrop-shaped hull, wide beam, discreet reverse transom, and long overhangs are the hallmarks of a traditional racing boat. Ted Brewer designed the Morgan 382 as a cruiser. The long overhang helps her cut through the water, keeps things dry above deck, and makes life easier at anchor. The reverse transom is a real benefit with a following sea. The boat is well balanced and proportioned exhibiting a trim profile from bow to stern. Excellent seaworthiness, stability and sailing comfort due to her elongated fin keel and skeg-rudder.
Morgan Yachts and their successor Catalina- Morgan built nearly 500 of the Morgan 38 foot configured yachts. Owners have taken them everywhere.
The teak interior offers volumes of room and storage. The head of the double quarter berth to starboard serves as the seat for the nav area; opposite is a large and efficient galley. In the saloon, the U-shaped seating area with drop-leaf table can accommodate 6 adults. A wide settee and a narrow pilot berth occupy the starboard side. The head is roomy with fully enclosed shower.
If you dream of cruising...this is the boat for you.
Contact Ocean Yacht Sales Limited at 902-455-5565 or email us at email@example.com
Please contact Ocean Yacht Sales at (902) 455-5565
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Bearing to Heaven
Wind speed and direction
Electric bilge pump
Sea water pump
Shore power inlet
Navigational & Electrical
* Raymarine C80 Chart Plotter
* Garmin Depth Sounder * Fishfinder
* JVC Stereo / MP3 Player with six 9' Koss Speakers
* Raymarine Radar& radar reflector
* ICOM VHF Radio
* Datamarine wind speed and direction
* Compass pedestal with cover
* Log Speedometer
* Tiller Master Autohelm
* Four 6 volt Batteries
* Trace Engineering Inverter / Charger
* Shore Power and cord
* Handheld Standard Horizon VHF Marine Transceiver
* Man Overboard pole
* Bosun's Chair
* 3 Fire Extinguishers
* Electric Bilge Pump & sea water pump
* Smoke Alarm
* Ringbouy, fog horn, throw bag and PFD lifevests
* Fenders, Mooring Lines and Boat Hook
* Perkins 4-108, 50 HP diesel engine
* Two primary fuel filters
Sails & Rigging
* furling forstay with 130% genoa, 150% Hood genoa
* Hood Mainsail,Cover and Lazyjacks
* Two winch handles
* Spinnaker Pole and extra halyard
Beautiful interior with oiled teak and holly cabin. V-berth forward with hanging locker and drawers to stbd., Hanging locker and bureau opposite head area. Marine toilet, molded in vanity with sink, mirror, hot & cold pressure water shower with seat. The salon features an U-shaped dinette to port with a beautiful teak table with leaf opposite the port settee. Cushions have been updated and there is abundant storage lockers and cubbies along the hull sides. Her U-shaped galley features a large top loading ice box. The counter tops are white laminate with double stainless steel sink with water mixer. There is a two burner propane stove with oven. Opposite that galley is a forward facing nav-station with chart storage, the forward end of the quarter berth is used as the seat for the navigator.
Bearing to Heaven also features louvred companionway doors with a screen plus an extra hatch.
* Two burner propane stove with oven, with stovetop cutting board
* Hot and Cold running water
- Force 10 BBQ
- Tide clock
- 5" Seth Thomas brass clock and barometer
- 13 1/2" Brass lantern and brass ships bell
- Stainless steel cookware, cutlery, and dishes
- steel cradle ( 2009 )
- steel / aluminium winter cover frame
- Bruce Anchor with chain and rode, and one Danforth Anchor
- Cockpit Cushions
- Spray hood / dodger & bimini
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.