- View Full Specifications
Priced for quick sale
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Rosneath, Argyll & Bute, United Kingdom
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- £ 20,995 (US$ 26,976)
Owner is open to serious offers
The Moody 33 is well renowned for its seaworthiness with good safe deck area and deep centre cockpit with wheel steering. The accommodation is spacious with 6 berths in 3 cabins including a separate aft cabin with twin berths and thwart ships heads. Good specification including Volvo 2002 engine, new sails 2006, Warm air central heating, etc.
The Moody 33 continues to be a popular cruising yacht covering all requirements.
We look forward to organising your viewing and answering any questions you may have.
Rhu Boat Sales, Michael Schmidt & Partner, Tel: +0044(0)1436 821606 - firstname.lastname@example.org
IMPORTANT NOTICE PLEASE READ
Boats are available for viewing on PONTOONS, HARD STANDING (ladder access), on MOORINGS and in some cases FURTHER AFIELD. Please contact us before hand to check the location of the vessel you wish to view and any special requirements. If you are traveling a distance this is especially important in order to make sure the boats you wish to view are in their advertised location and available for viewing.
SAFETY NOTICE PLEASE READ
Michael Schmidt & Partner will give access to vessels for viewing on behalf of the owner but it is the sole responsibility of those viewing to make sure they are wearing appropriate clothing and at their sole discretion as to whether it is safe to view the vessel in its location and at their sole discretion as to weather they use ladders or any other means of access that may be made available.
Michael Schmidt & Partner accept no responsibility in the event of any accident / personal injury resulting from any viewing / test sail / demonstration or other event organised at the request of the viewer / interested party.
Please contact at +44 (0)1436 821606
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Beam: 3.51 m
Maximum Draft: 1.35 m
Total Power: 29 HP
Engine Brand: Volvo
Year Built: 2002
Engine Model: MD2030
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Drive Type: Sail drive
Engine Power: 29 HP
Hull & Construction
The hull and superstructure are in white GRP and the deck is white GRP with grey non slip applied. MK II version with aft cabin built by Moody Marine Projects in 1980. She has a Fin keel with cast iron ballast, a fin/skeg rudder and wheel steering in a centre style cockpit.
6 berths in total in 2 cabins plus the saloon with 5' 9" of headroom and diesel powered Volvo/Ardic heating in all cabins. Light blue and cream patterned upholstery and finished in teak & teak formica.
Forward cabin has a double "V" berth with in fill and ample storage space.
Saloon is spacious and light comprising heads to starboard forward with Levac toilet (1997) wash basin with pressurised cold water. Folding leaf table with settee to starboard which converts to a single berth, the settee also lends setting to the chart table. Settee to port which also converts to a single berth with a locker just forward of it.
- Nauticalia clock & barometer.
- JVC radio & CD player with Pioneer speakers.
The galley is "L" shaped with a Flavel B 2 burner gas cooker with gas oven and grill, stainless steel sink with pressurised cold water and an Isotherm fridge (2011). 12 volt up lighters and paraffin lighting.
Navigation station is to stbd aft I the saloon with a large chart table.
The aft cabin is accessed via it's own hatch aft of the cockpit and is spacious with 5'9" of headroom, two single berths and good storage space.
- 1 x mild steel 50 gal fuel tank.
- 1 x GRP 45 gal water tank.
Volvo MD2030 - D BT inboard 3 cylinder 29hp diesel engine with saildrive to a 3 blade fixed prop.
- Fresh/sea water cooled via heat exchanger.
- circa 3000 engine hours.
- Whitlock single lever morse S13 controls.
- Fuel consumption 0.6 litre per hour.
Spares include oil & fuel filters and a water pump impellor.
12 volt electrical system which is powered from 3 batteries or the engine alternator orshore supply.
- 2 x domestic Varta 12v 110ah batteries (2011).
- 1 x engine start Wilson 12v 75ah battery (2011).
- 240v shore supply with cable.
- Engine alternator 60ah.
Mast, Rigging & Sails
Sloop rigged with aluminium mast and boom by Proctor. Stainless steel standing rigging and brad on braid running rigging, both replaced in 2006.
- Mainsail cover.
- Lazy jacks.
- Plastimo furling for genoa.
- Fully battened mainsail by Nicholson Hughes in good condition (2006).
- Genoa by Nicholson Hughes in good condition (2006).
Deck & Deck Equipment
White GRP with grey non slip deck applied which is secured by a stainless steel pulpit, alloy stanchions with double stainless steel wire lifelines and stainless steel quarter pushpits.
- Double bow roller.
- Lofrans Cayman 88 remote controlled windlass (foot control as well).
- 35lb CQR anchor with 60m of 8mm chain and small warp end.
- 22lb Bruce anchor with 6m of 8mm chain.
- 30lb Fisherman anchor with 6m of 8mm chain.
- 28lb Angel anchor with 32m of 20mm 3 ply nylon warp and 32m of 10mm plait.
- 4 mooring cleats.
- Sprayhood (2015).
- 2 x Lewmar 8, single speed manual halyard winches.
- 2 x Lewmar 40, 2 speed manual primary winches.
- 1 x Lewmar 6, single speed genoa furling winch
- 1 x winch handle.
- Wheel cover.
- 2 boathooks.
- various warps & fenders.
- Icom - IC M411 DSC VHF radio (chart table) (2008).
- Nasa Clipper echo sounder (cockpit) (2006).
- Raymarine autopilot (wheel) (2008).
- Plastimo - Horizon 135 compass (wheel) (1995).
- Nasa Clipper Speed & Log (cockpit) (2006).
- Nasa Clipper wind direction & speed (cockpit) (2006).
- 1 x manual bilge pump (main cabin).
- 1 x electric bilge pump (engine comp).
- 1 x electric bilge pump (main cabin).
- 4 life jackets.
- 4 harnesses.
- 2 jackstays.
- 2 lifebuoys.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Michael Schmidt & Partner Ltd
Rhu, Argyll & Bute, United Kingdom