- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Located In:
- At request, Croatia
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 88,000 Tax Paid (US$ 102,450)
Offers are invited!
Renewed and well kept family yacht - Formosa 41 Mandarin!
From private owner, with Austrian flag, VAT paid.
Plenty of storage space, cozy, comfortable and equipped with modern technology, very good sailing characteristics.
It has a spacious salon, galley, middle cabin, Bow cabin, 2 bathrooms with showers and toilets, like at home!
The ship was overhauled in July 2015, all documented with photos. The two masts drawn renewed 5-painting, pole shoes in Niro, salon walls, polished teak and oiled.
FOR MORE INFO CONTACT BACH YACHTING CROATIA!
Please contact Nina Boric at 00385 91 788 0856
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Beam: 3.70 m
Maximum Draft: 2.10 m
- Engine: Volvo Penta D2-75 / 75Hp / Diesel
- Flag: Austrian
- Builder: Formosa Boat Building Co. Ltd.
- Designer: William Garden
- Fuel tank capacity (l): 450
- Fresh water tank capacity (l): 500
- Holding tank (l): 400
3 cabins, 6 berths
- L-shaped saloon settee with table
- Forecabin with two single beds, hanging lockers
- Starboard cabin with double bed, hanging lockers
- Aftcabin with double bed, hanging lockers
- 2 Heads with toilet, washbasin and shower
- Linear galley
- Burner gas stove with oven
- Refrigerator Niro
- 2 Stainless steel sinks
- Lots of storage space
- Echo sounder
- Sea transceiver: Radio Ocean RO in 4700 DSC + ATIS and a RO Pocket 2400 new
- VHF radio
- Bow thruster Vetus
- Radio with CD player Sony CDX – GT4OU
- Batteries:2x Varta Professionel DC consumer battery 230, Ah, 1x Starter battery 120, Ah
- Battery charger Quick SBC 500
- Shore power connection
- Cockpit in teak
- Cockpit table
- Steering wheel
- Anchor: 1 plowshare anchor delta 25 kg new, 1 floor anchor approx. 30 kg, 90 m Nirosta anchor cable 8 mm
- Masts: both masts pulled, professionally restored, 5 paintings, mast steps drily and perfectly, mast boots Niro
- Full battened mainsail
- Roll genoa
- Swimming ladder
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.