1980 Corbin 39
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Located In:
- MD, United States
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 59,900
A Corbin Pilothouse is known for her strength and ability to take you anywhere.
Don't miss your opportunity! This neat, clean well respected cruiser has just had a drastic price drop in hopes of selling before the snow flies.
This boat has been owned by the same family since new, and has taken them everywhere on the Chesapeake, down the East Coast to Florida, and through the Abacos and Exumas in the Bahamas in safety and comfort. Her interior is welcoming and cozy and, her deep, seagoing cockpit and flush deck add to her safety in all conditions.
Come take a look at this well respected, affordable pilothouse.
Listed by Michele Martinage, who has been
helping satisfied customers buy and sell yachts for 30 years.
She's always available at firstname.lastname@example.org or by cell which is
Please contact Michele Martinage at (410) 708-4416
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Accommodations and Layout
Coming down the companionway you are immediately impressed with the amount of headroom (6'). The inside steering station is directly in front of you. There is a dinette to port that converts to a single and behind it on one side is a large storage area. The galley is to starboard and makes a very logical use of the space. There is great working area and the cook is up in a light, bright area that is ventilated by two hatches. Also, it is a handy place to grab a snack when passagemaking.
Down a step to the saloon and the large drop leaf table greets you. There are facing settees and it is a very welcoming, cozy saloon in which to relax. Read a book, watch TV, eat dinner..... all in comfort.
The head with huge separate stall shower, is to port. It is centrally located and is easy to reach from the pilothouse, saloon or forward owner's cabin. The shower is just like being at home. Again, it is very well thought out and logical.
Traveling through the saloon, you reach the owner's cabin. It is a double size berth with additional lower seating area. There are three opening overhead hatchs for good air flow and lots of storage.
Extras for your comfort and safety include:
- Reverse cycle heat and air
- Generator to allow use of air while at anchor
- Stand up separate stall shower
- Inside and outside steering stations
The galley is located in the pilothouse.
- Three burner propane stove with oven
- Dual ice box/freezer with 12V refrigeration
- Pressure H&C water (20 Gal hot water heater with engine heat exchanger and 110V)
- Good counter space for food prep
- Lots of storage
Sails and Rigging
- Extruded aluminum mast and boom with oversize rigging
- Stack Pack Mainsail
- Garhauer mainsail traveler with control lines led to cockpit
- Roller furling genoa/headsail
- Mast mounted whisker pole
- Staysail with traveler
- Running backstays
- Mast pulpits
- Barlow 25 ST Main Halyard Winch
- Barlow 24 ST Jib and Staysail Halyard Winch
- Barlow 28 ST Primaries
- Barlow 26 Secondaries
The deck on the Corbin is so easy to navigate. The flush deck design is easy on the knees and gives you tons of space.
- Over size Lofrans anchor windlass
- Sea water anchor washdown
- Bruce, CQR, Delta and Fortress anchors
- 275' of 5/16 g4 chain
- 25' 0f 5/16 chain with 250' 5/8 braided rode
- Rail mounted BBQ grill
- Dinghy with 4HP outboard
- Dodger, Bimini and FULL enclosure by "Canvas by Victoria"
- Side grab rails on dodger
- Leather wrapped wheel
- Velise life raft
- Covers for all hatches
- Unique davit system that doubles as a swim ladder
- Side boarding ladder
- Higher double lifelines
- Double anchor rollers
Electronics and Entertainment
- Standard Horizon VHF radio/hailer with outside second connection
- Furuno 1623 Radar
- Chart Plotter
- Garmin 50 GPS
- Navico 5000 Wheel Pilot with remote
- Galaxy Compass
- Flatscreen TV
- KLH Speakers
- (4) 6 volt golf cart batteries
- (1) starting battery
- Solar Panels
- Xantrex Inverter/battery charger
- (2) 110V Power Cords
- 5KW Diesel Generator with 608 Hours as of 8/2017
Mechanical and Plumbing
- Volvo MD-17c 110s with Sail Drive
- Inside and outside hydraulic steering and motor controls (Wagner Engineering)
- 12V Watermaker
- 12V Propane ducted furnace
- 120V air conditioner with electric heat
- Holding tank
- Electrasan waste treatment system
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.