- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Halifax , NS
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- Can$ 109,000 (US$ 84,715)
A true ocean going boat with major $50K+ upgrades and refits completed recently. "Arjuna" is well maintained and ready to take off safely without any additional expenses.
2016/ 2017 Refit updates include;
2016 Volvo Penta engine and Sail Drive package - 55HP with 60 hours of use.
Also new fuel manifold, secondary water supply, and new September 2017 Racor fuel filter.
All fuel tanks cleaned and water tanks shock treated.
New Propane lines.
Two new Andersen self tailing winches in the cockpit and one new Lewmar ST mast winch.
New matching colour cockpit Bimini.
Additional 100 Watt Solar panel.
New MPTT controller for solar panel regulation.
Bilge pump and hose.
All lights replaced with LED interior and exterior.
New matching Sunbrella bimini.
New DC panel in engine room.
New 12V Fridge installed
New Raymarine a78 chartplotter at helm.
New Em Track AIS transmit and receive to Chartplotter.
New Fitswright 6 person liferaft.
Sealand Dometic holding tank system with control and monitoring pad
New Toilet installed.
New Shower hose unit installed and drain installed.
New ACR EPIRB installed
All sheets and halyards replaced.
Upgrades since 2011
Entire bottom was soda blasted and 5 coats of inter protect 2000 were applied.
New AwlGrip paint job on the hull.
All hull side portholes replaced and new wood trim on the interior.
New Stack Pac mainsail and tides sail main sail track.
All standing rigging inspected and replaced. Plus overhaul of Roller Furler.
Please contact Hugh Layton at (902) 455-5565
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 41 ft 5 in
Beam: 12 ft 1 in
LWL: 32 ft 0 in
Maximum Draft: 5 ft 6 in
Displacement: 22800 lbs
Ballast: 9000 lbs
Total Power: 55 HP
Engine Brand: Volvo Penta
Year Built: 2016
Engine Model: D2-55
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 60
Propeller: Folding propeller
Drive Type: Sail drive
Engine Power: 55 HP
Holding Tanks: 1
To port is the drop down dining table with bench seating on boat sides. To starboard is a settee with storage outboard. Recently reupholstered bulkheads fore and aft. Gleaming cabin sole and woodwork around interior windows was replaced.
Spacious with a great L-Shaped configuration. Galley is equipped with; Propane stove and oven with all new gas lines, double stainless steel sink with pressure hot and cold water, New 12V fridge, and plenty of counter space and cupboard storage above and below the counter tops.
Opposite the Galley on the Starboard side is the Nav Station. Full navigation package and electric panels. As well as lifting chart table with storage beneath and a pedestal seat.
V-Berth with filler piece makes a comfortable double berth. The forward cabin also has a hanging locker and additional storage. Cabin headliners have been replaced.
Access way to the aft stateroom contains the freezer and additional storage with wide counter tops with storage above. The cabin itself has a double berth, bench settee, and vanity sink. Also has had the headliner replaced.
The head is quite large and includes a new marine toilet with a new holding tank and monitoring system. Additional the head includes a shower with new hose, controls, and drain. Sink and shower both have pressure hot and cold water.
Sails and Rigging
- Main Sail with 3 reef points
- New North Sails Jib 2008 on Profurl roller furling.
- Roller Furler overhauled 2011
- 150% Genoa
- Storm JIb
- Asymetric spinnaker
- Symetrical spinnaker
- Stay sail
- Aluminium Mast and Boom.
- New Boom (2000)
- New Tides mast track system on mast and new slider on main.
- Stack-Pack main sail system (2017).
- Manual backstay adjuster.
- Stanless steel wire standing rigging inspected and replaced since 2011. Including new forestay and overhaul of the roller furler
- All new running rigging 2016
- "Arjuna" features a centre cockpit layout with a solid dodger with matching new canvas bimini.
- Comfortable cockpit pedestal wheel steering.
- Winch package includes
Two new Anderson 46 ST primary winches as part of the 2016/2017 refit
One New Lewmar ST Mast winch as part of the 2016/2017 refit
Four Barient winches
- Aft of the cockpit is the mainsheet traveler
- Also aft is the aft cabin opening hatch with canvas dodger over it.
- On the transom is the custom stainless steel dingy davit and solar panal array. With 2 solar panels. One of which is new 2016.
- Moving forward of the cockpit, at the mast base are two deck lockers,
- 4 Dorades providing ventilation to the cabin.
- 5 Opening deck hatches.
- Cutter stay.
- On the bow are two anchor rollers with a 45lbs Plow anchor with 50 feet of galvanised chain and 500 feet of nylon rode. Also a second 35lbs Bruce anchor with 250 feet of galvanised chain.
- Also on the bow is the manual Simpson Lawrence 'Sea Tiger' windlass.
- The decks are have a solid toe rail as well as double lifelines with opening gates on Port and Starboard. As well as bow and stern pulpits.
- Lifting swim ladder.
- Salt water wash down.
Navigational and Electrical
- New Em Track AIS Transmit and recieve to Chart Plotter.
- New Raymarine a78 Chartplotted at the Helm.
- JVC 12 Mile Radar. (New 2009)
- Raymarine ST6002 Autopilot. (New 2009)
- Raymarine ST60 Dopeth Sounder. (New 2009)
- Raymarine ST40 Speed/ Temp Log
- Marine 580 Depthsounder.
- Hummingbird 100SC Depth Finder.
- ICOM M800 SSB. (Currently not installed)
- Realistic MTX100, 55 Channel VHF Radio
- Garmin 76 GPS Handheld
- Additional NAMAN Tracker 5600 Chart plotter
- 6" Compass
- Rudder angle indicator
- 3 Solar panels with one new 100 Watt Solar Panel.
- New MPTT controller for solar panel regulation.
- 2.5Kw Kubota Generator.
- Bilge pump with new hose.
- All interior and exterior lights replaced and coverted to LED.
- New DC Panel in engine room.
- New 12V Fridge Installed.
- Holding tank monitoring system installed.
- AGM Batteries with upgraded cables to engine, main breaker, selector, and fuse protection (New 2011).
- Freedom 1500 Inverter charger. (New 2011)
- Complete Sealand Domestic holding tank system including control and monitoring panel.
- New 2016
- Volvo Penta Inboard Diesel - D2-55 with sail drive
- 55 HP
- Hours: 50
- Fuel Tanks 100 Gal, All three fuel tanks were cleaned and three new Wema sending units and gauges installed. Also new fuel manifold
- Water Tanks 100 Gal with secondary supply for engine cooling water
- New Fitswright 6 person Liferaft in hard canister
- Life jackets
- Emergency tiller
Design and Construction
- Since 2011 the boat has been soda blasted and 5 coats of Interprotect 2000
- New Awlgrip Hull White with Black stripes.
- All hull side portholes replaced
- From the Manufacturer "Corbins have have an impressive 11 layer schedule of mat and roving with a 16mm Airex core. The deck is a 3/4″ core of marine grade mahogany early on but later Airex foam."
- Transport Canada - Federal Registered vessel
- Negotiable hard-bottom inflatable tender.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.