- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Gloucester, MA
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 15,900
ANANDA is one of the last Bristol 27.7 sloops built by Bristol, and desgined by Halsey Herreshoff. She is a rare keel-centerboard model. She shows in above average condition with numerous upgrades which makes her a complete and well-equipped cruiser. These include a 2005 cockpit Dodger, a 2005 3 cylinder Universal 18 hp diesel, wheel steerer, new circuit breaker panel, and 2005 electronics - GPS, radar, autopilot. Also, revarnished interior, and rebedded all deck hardware except pedestal steerer. Please call for your inspection of this handsome and spacious sloop. Her attractive varnished mahogany interior adds to her appeal. Thank you for your interest.
Annie Gray is a longstanding YBAA member, offering 41 years of experience in assisting clients in the purchase or sale of high quality yachts of distinction.
Please call Annie at 207-363-7997 or on her cell at 603-498-3450.
Please contact Annie Gray at 207-363-7997
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Bristol Yacht Company, Bristol, RI
Designer: Halsey Herreshoff
LOA: 27 ft 3 in
Beam: 10 ft 0 in
LWL: 22 ft 6 in
Minimum Draft: 3 ft 5 in
Maximum Draft: 6 ft 0 in
Displacement: 7000 lbs
Ballast: 2850 lbs
Headroom: 6 ft 2 in
Total Power: 18 HP
Engine Brand: Universal
Year Built: 2005
Engine Model: 20B
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Power: 18 HP
HULL & DECK:
- White hull, blue boottop, blue bottom.
- Modified fin keel with skeg-hung rudder.
- Keel centerboard.
- Fiberglass with cored hull; fiberglass and cored nonskid decks.
- Teak toerail.
- Edson 24" pedestal wheel steering.
- Self-bailing cockpit.
- Single lifelines; S/S bow and stern rail.
- New forward hatch.
- New windows in cabin.
Fuel: 18 gallons with new tank in 2005.
Water: 60 gallons.
Holding: 15 gallons in fiberglass tank with y-valve.
ENGINE & MECHANICAL:
- Single 2005 Universal diesel, 18 hp, 3 cylinder, FWC.
- Cruising speed: 5.5-6.5 knots @ 2000-2500 RPM.
- Maximum speed: 7 knots @ 3300 RPM.
- Under 500 hours.
- In December 2005 the boat was repowered with a new Westerbeke/Universal 20B 18 hp diesel.
- Most of the work was done by Great Bay Marina, Newington, NH ($11,200).
- Fuel tank was replaced at the same time.
- 436 hours on engine.
- 1" S/S shaft.
- 3 bladed 13 RH 9 prop.
- Shaft coupler.
- 12V system.
- Blue Seas System 12 circuit breaker panel.
- Two deep cycle lead acid batteries.
- Heart Interface Link 2000 battery monitor inverter/charger.
- Kyocera 40 watt solar panel charger.
- Guest battery switch.
ACCOMMODATIONS: For six. The interior of the Bristol 27.7 is very attractive, with more headroom and spacious accommodations than many 30 footers. Bulkheads and trim are satin finished varnished mahogany with a teak and holly sole, giving a lighter and more pleasant feel to her interior. Forward is the vee berth with good storage compartments and lockers. A privacy door opens into the head compartment which features a vanity with S/S sink, manual cold water pump to starboard, marine toilet, and hanging locker to port. Another privacy door leads aft into the main salon. There is a single settee with outboard storage to starboard, and settee to port that converts to a double berth. A fold-away mahogany dinette table easily deploys from the bulkhead and seats four to six. A folding nav table with chart storage is next to port, with a quarterberth aft.
The L-shaped galley is to starboard with 2 burner Origo 4000 alcohol stove with cutting board top, a split level icebox, S/S sink with manual cold water pump. Numerous storage lockers in the galley and salon.
- Raymarine RL70 Pathfinder radar (not operating properly).
- Raymarine RL70 GPS chartplotter.
- Raymarine ST4000 autopilot (new belt).
- Standard Horizon VHF; handheld VHF.
- Raymarine ST60 wind instrument.
- Ritchie compass.
SAILS & RIGGING:
- 342 sq. ft. sail area.
- Sloop rigged with Harken roller furling for genoa.
- Aluminum mast and boom.
- Harken traveller.
- Lewmar #40 two speed winches with rubber self tailers.
- Mast stepped on keel.
- Doyle Stack Pack main with lazy jacks (all in good condition).
- 135% genoa.
- 150% genoa - not used much.
- Sails professionally cleaned every other year.
- Lifesling in canister.
- New 2005 blue Dodger.
- Hatch screens and teak hatch boards.
- 25 lb CQR anchor with chain and rode.
- St. Croix crane davit for outboard.
- Radar reflector.
- Misc. lines and fenders.
- Manual bilge pump.
- Emergency tiller.
- Transom swim ladder; boathook.
- New waste hoses and new 12V macerator pump to discharge holding tank.
- New cushions and new covers.
- New water and fuel pumps.
- New fresh water hoses replaced.
COMMENTS: ANANDA is one of the last Bristol 27.7 sloops built by Bristol, and desgined by Halsey Herreshoff. She is a rare keel-centerboard model. She shows in above average condition with numerous upgrades which makes her a complete and well-equipped cruiser. These include a 2005 cockpit Dodger, a 2005 3 cylinder Universal 18 hp diesel, wheel steerer, new circuit breaker panel, and 2005 electronics - GPS, radar, autopilot. Also, revarnished interior, and rebedded all deck hardware except pedestal steerer. Please call for your inspection of this handsome and spacious sloop. Her attractive varnished mahogany interior adds to her appeal. Thank you for your interest.
Potential purchasers should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this specification sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht. These specifications are believed to be correct but cannot be guaranteed. Specifications are provided for information purposes. Data was obtained from sources believed reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, consumptions, capacities and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided, and agrees to instruct his surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel subject to sale, price and inventory changes, and withdrawal from market without notice.