- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Nanoose, BC
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- Can$ 49,000 (US$ 37,122)
This Ted Brewer design 37 foot cutter proved its offshore credentials when she was taken down to New Zealand and back by previous owners. With plenty of storage, large aft cabin, engine room with a small work shop, sheltered cockpit and dual steering positions, Manaia would make a comfortable and practical living space both on and off the dock.
Note: The owners are heading out for a final cruise. Leaving on or around the 17th August they will be heading north for a month to revisit their favorite cruising grounds in the PNW.
Please contact to Neil Fitter Toll-free 1.866.370.9130 Office 250.716.2022 Cell 250.327.4185
With a proven offshore yacht at this price point, a life afloat can be a realistic choice.
Call Neil on 250 327 4185 and change your future!
Please contact Neil Fitter at 250.716.2022
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 37 ft 0 in
Beam: 11 ft 3 in
LWL: 30 ft 0 in
Maximum Draft: 6 ft 0 in
Displacement: 17650 lbs
Ballast: 6250 lbs
Total Power: 36 HP
Engine Brand: Perkins
Year Built: 1979
Engine Model: 4.107
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 2800
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Engine Power: 36 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: 1 (500 Liters)
Fuel Tanks: (300 Liters)
Holding Tanks: 1 (200 Liters)
Number of single berths: 3
Number of double berths: 1
Number of heads: 1
- V berth with standing head room.
- Head with vanity unit. Shower has been removed.
- Dinette can converts to double but would need new infill cushions.
- Sofa / single berth opposite
- "Antarctic" Dickenson diesel heater.
- Large U shaped galley with great storage
- 3 burner Force Ten stove with oven
- Good sized chart table next to the lower helm.
- Passage aft wet locker, fridge / freezer and engine room access.
- Engine room give great access to the engine plus small workbench
- Also houses hot water tank and a 20 L "day tank" for the heater.
- Aft cabin with double bunk.
- Large amounts of storage found throughout
Hull and Deck
- Bottom painted and zincs changed September 2016
- Plough anchor with over 200 ft of chain
- heavy duty double bow roller
- Spare Fishermans anchor stored in the engine room
- Electric windlass with gypsy and capstan
- Roller reefing genoa
- Currently set up as a sloop but all is in place if new owner wishes to use the cutter rig set up. Staysail included.
- Roller reefing main
- Track for spare main and storm trysail
- Homemade windvane, simple but effective.
- Radar mount on aft deck
- Bimini available, not on board.
- Boom gallows
- Two 10lb propane tanks stored on aft deck
- 3 solar panels, enough to keep the freezer going when off the dock.
- Zincs and bottom painted July 2015.
- Autopilot on inside helm (Autohelm 3000)
- Hydraulic steering link the two helm position.
- Furuno radar
- Garmin GPS 50
- Four new Trojan 12V 1058H-DC house batteries (Aug 2016)
- One new Trojan 12V 858H-DC starter battery (Aug 2016)
- Perkins MOT 1-107 48 hp
- Four cylinder
- Naturally aspirated
- Fresh water cooled with wet exhaust
- Hurth HBW-150 2k with 1.95:1 reduction gear
- 16' 3 bladed bronze prop
- 300 litres fuel tanks capacity
- New starter battery August 2016
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Calibre Yacht Sales
Ladysmith, BC, Canada
North Sea Trawler
Genoa Bay, BC, Canada
Nanoose, BC, Canada
Aluminum Coastal Cruiser
Sidney, BC, Canada
Victoria, BC, Canada
Maple Bay B.C., BC, Canada