- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- SW Harbor, ME
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 109,000
There is no finer builder of wooden Lobster Yachts in Downeast Maine than Ralph W. Stanley of Southwest Harbor. SADIE is one of those Ralph Stanley Lobster Yachts built in 1979, and meticulously maintained by her present owner who purchased her in 2006. What makes SADIE special? Her superb quality of construction of cedar planking and varnished mahogany trim, her long keel providing excellent directional stability and easy handling, her fine proportional lines, her perfect balance between comfortable cruising accommodations for two or four, and the long open cockpit ideal for day trips or picnics with ideal large families. Add to this a new single Yanmar 380 hp diesel providing quiet, efficient and reliable running and you have near-perfection in a Classic Lobster Yacht. Here's your chance to own something special; a head-turner, a true stand out! Please call us for your personal inspection of SADIE and thank you for your interest.
Annie Gray is a longstanding YBAA member, offering 41 years of experience in assisting clients in the purchase or sale of high quality yachts of distinction.
Please call Annie at 207-363-7997 or on her cell at 603-498-3450.
Please contact Annie Gray at 207-363-7997
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Stanley Boats, SW Harbor, ME
Designer: Stanley Boats, SW Harbor, ME
LOA: 36 ft 0 in
Beam: 13 ft 0 in
Maximum Draft: 4 ft 0 in
Displacement: 25000 lbs
Total Power: 380 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 2013
Engine Model: 6LY3 UTP
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Power: 380 HP
VESSEL DETAILS - PRELIMINARY
HULL AND DECK:
- Painted white hull, red boot top, green bottom, in first class condition.
- Cedar on oak hull, with varnished mahogany cabin house sides and windshield.
- Varnished mahogany transom; teak swim platform for boarding purposes.
- 2002 bottom completely refastened; new bronze thru hulls.
- Fiberglass over mahogany plywood hardtop over helm deck.
- Exterior varnished mahogany and coamings trim, in excellent condition.
- Deck wash down system.
- Full S/S safety rail surrounds cockpit.
- Painted beige laid spruce side and fore decks.
- Starboard side opening windshield.
- 2004 custom bowsprit & new Lewmar 12V windlass mounted on bow sprit with anchor roller.
- 4 bronze opening ports; bronze hardware.
- Athwartship stern seat with open storage under.
- Bronze spoked wheel with hydraulic wheel steering.
- Large cockpit aft, perfect for picnic cruises; cockpit sole painted gray.
- Recent Sunbrella three drop curtains aft and side curtains.
- Red leaded bilges throughout.
- Fiberglass over mahogany cabin housetops, painted cream.
- Painted cream handrails on cabin top.
- One overhead deck hatch.
- Built-in hull spray rails and quarter rails aft.
Fuel: 180 gallons in 3 1996 aluminum tanks.
Water: 20 gallons.
Holding: 20 gallons with y-valve and all new hoses.
ENGINE & MECHANICAL:
- 2013 Single Yanmar 6LY3 UTP diesel, 380 hp, 6 cylinder, FWC.
- Engine hours: very low - under 100 hours.
- Cruising speed: 15-18 knots @ 2600-2800 RPM.
- Maximum speed: 21 knots @ 3300 RPM.
- 2013 Twin Disc 5075 2:1 reduction gear.
- 1 1/2" S/S shaft through bronze stuffing box.
- Four blade propeller.
- Dual Racer 500 fuel filters.
- New engine instrument gauges and wiring harness.
- Tank watch gauges for fuel and water tanks.
- Electric controls, single lever.
- Automatic Fireboy extinguishing system.
- 110V AC system and 12V DC systems.
- 2-4D heavy duty batteries.
- Custom AC-DC circuit breaker panels, with battery condition meter, volt and ammeters.
- Xantrex True Charge 20 amp charger.
- Guest battery switch.
- Bus cabin heater.
- 2003 wiring upgraded at Stanley's Boatyard, including addition of 110V system and power cord.
- 2-110V outlets in head and galley.
- 110V shore power cord.
- For four in an open, bright cabin with a Herreshoff style interior of painted white bulkheads and overhead, with varnished mahogany beams and trim, and varnished spruce hull ceilings.
- Two settee berths and two fold up berths.
- Enclosed head aft to starboard with vanity, sink with manual pump, storage lockers, and Groco W.C. with holding tank pump out.
- Galley opposite with S/S sink, hand pump, 2 burner Homestrand alcohol stove, storage below laminated counter, storage shelf, and natural pine ceilings.
- Varnished mahogany joinerwork.
- New overhead perforated insulation in wheelhouse.
- 2004 Northstar 6000 color chartplotter and radar.
- Raystar 390 GPS.
- ICOM M422 VHF with distress button.
- West Marine submersible handheld VHF.
- Datamarine depth, log, speed, temperature.
- Danforth Constellation compass.
- Helmsman swivel seat (not permanently affixed to sole).
- GE spotlight.
- 3 fire extinguishers.
- 15 kg Bruce anchor with 3/4" nylon rode.
- Spare Danforth anchor with 200' 5/8" nylon rode with chain lead.
- Braided docklines; springlines.
- Removable varnished mast/boom.
- Seaworthy AM/FM/tape stereo with speakers.
- Rule high water alarm.
- Life jackets; life ring.
- 2004 new Sunbrella toast-colored side and aft drop curtains with rollup in cockpit.
- 2 folding deck chairs.
- Courtesy cockpit lights.
- Running lights; anchor light.
- Numerous dome lights in overhead.
- High water alarm.
COMMENTS: There is no finer builder of wooden Lobster Yachts in Downeast Maine than Ralph W. Stanley of Southwest Harbor. SADIE is one of those Ralph Stanley Lobster Yachts built in 1979, and meticulously maintained by her present owner who purchased her in 2006. What makes SADIE special? Her superb quality of construction of cedar planking and varnished mahogany trim, her long keel providing excellent directional stability and easy handling, her fine proportional lines, her perfect balance between comfortable cruising accommodations for two or four, and the long open cockpit ideal for day trips or picnics with ideal large families. Add to this a new single Yanmar 380 hp diesel providing quiet, efficient and reliable running and you have near-perfection in a Classic Lobster Yacht. Here's your chance to own something special; a head-turner, a true stand out! Please call us for your personal inspection of SADIE and thank you for your interest.
Potential purchasers should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this specification sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht. These specifications are believed to be correct but cannot be guaranteed. Specifications are provided for information purposes. Data was obtained from sources believed reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, consumptions, capacities and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided, and agrees to instruct his surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel subject to sale, price and inventory changes, and withdrawal from market without notice.
Other Boats from Gray & Gray Yacht Brokers, Inc.
Downeast Lobster Yacht
York, ME, United States
36 Flybridge Cruiser
Stonington, ME, United States
Harpswell, ME, United States
Rockland, ME, United States
Harpswell, ME, United States
Lobster Style Yacht
Unity, ME, United States