- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Blue Hill, ME
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 18,000
ABENAKI is a clean, well maintained 35´ Pearson sloop. Those who sail on her are very pleased with her performance, and believe it to be an improvement over the original design. Please call us for your inspection of this “Classic” handsome vessel.
Annie Gray is a longstanding YBAA member, offering 42 years of experience in assisting clients in the purchase or sale of high quality yachts of distinction.
Please call Annie at 207-363-7997 or on her cell at 603-498-3450.
Please contact Annie Gray at 207-363-7997
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Pearson Yachts
Designer: William Shaw
LOA: 35 ft 0 in
Beam: 10 ft 0 in
LWL: 25 ft 0 in
Minimum Draft: 5 ft 0 in
Displacement: 13000 lbs
Ballast: 5400 lbs
Headroom: 6 ft 3 in
Total Power: 25 HP
Engine Brand: Westerbeke
Engine Model: 30
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Power: 25 HP
HULL & DECK:
- Original white gelcoat, green boottop, green bottom.
- Full keel design (bottom is very smooth).
- Extra ballast added and draft is approximately 5´0”.
- Hand laid up fiberglass hull and deck.
- Non-skid decks, two tone beige and white.
- Two large opening deck hatches.
- Teak handrails, toerails and exterior trim, natural finish.
- S/S bow and stern rails.
- Double lifelines.
- S/S anchor roller; deck anchor locker.
- Portable swim ladder.
- Edson wheel steering.
ENGINE & MECHANICAL:
- Single Westerbeke 30 diesel, 25 hp, 4 cylinder, FWC.
- Approximately 390 hours as reported on the meter (hours unknown - not sure if hour meter is operational).
- Cruising speed: 5-6 knots.
- 3 bladed fixed prop.
- Racor fuel filter.
- Engine instrument panel (not working).
- 2013 rebuilt alternator; heat exchanger cleaned 2013.
Fuel: Approximately 30 gallons.
Water: Approximately 80 gallons in three tanks.
Holding: yes, capacity unknown with deck pumpout.
Hot water: 6 gallons.
- 12V DC system with circuit breaker panel.
- 110V AC with single 30 amp connection in cockpit; AC system is limited to charger, hot water heater, and outlets.
- 2-12V batteries in acid proof boxes.
- West Marine 5 amp battery charger.
- Guest vapor proof battery switch.
- Raymarine ST60 knotmeter & log.
- Raymarine ST60 depthsounder.
- Windspeed & direction.
- Ritchie binnacle compass.
- Vee berth forward with filler cushion, drawers below and to port, and a small hanging locker to starboard. An overhead opening hatch provides additional light and ventilation.
- Aft of the forward stateroom to port is the head, vanity sink and handheld shower with shower sump pump.
- Across from the head is a large hanging lockers and additional storage lockers.
- Next is the main salon with two large settees with blue plaid cushions; port settee expands to a double berth.
- There is a pilot berth above starboard settee used for storage.
- A fold-down table is mounted on the forward bulkhead, port side. Storage lockers and drawers are built in to the sides, port and starboard.
- Teak handrails overhead and a large opening hatch in salon, providing ample light and additional ventilation.
- Aft is the galley with insulated icebox to starboard, S/S sink to port with hot and cold pressure water, and a 3 burner Hillerange alcohol stove with oven.
- The bulkheads and trim are a wood-grain laminate, easy to keep clean.
SAILS & RIGGING:
- 2012 Mack Mainsail, fully battened, with Mac Pac (mainsail cover).
- 2000 135% genoa.
- Harken roller furling genoa sytem.
- Aluminum mast and boom.
- Mast stepped on deck.
- S/S 1 x 19 wire standing rigging.
- Dacron running rigging.
- 2 Lewmar #43 primary winches – 2 speed.
- Lewmar #30 S.T. mainsheet winch.
- Lewmar #8 single speed winch.
- Internal halyards.
- Danforth anchor with 20´ chain and 200´ rope rode.
- Danforth-type anchor with nylon rode.
- Hand held fire extinguisher.
- 6 life jackets.
- Navigation lights.
- 2011 green cockpit dodger.
- Bilge blowers.
- Fenders, docklines.
- Rod holder.
- White vinyl cockpit cushions, 2009.
- Ensign and staff.
- Blue cabin curtains.
- Emergency tiller.
COMMENTS: ABENAKI is a clean, well maintained 35´ Pearson sloop. Those who sail on her are very pleased with her performance, and believe it to be an improvement over the original design. Please call us for your inspection of this “Classic” handsome vessel.
Potential purchasers should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this specification sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht. These specifications are believed to be correct but cannot be guaranteed. Specifications are provided for information purposes. Data was obtained from sources believed reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, consumptions, capacities and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided, and agrees to instruct his surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel subject to sale, price and inventory changes, and withdrawal from market without notice.
Other Boats from Gray & Gray Yacht Brokers, Inc.
367 Cutter (Hull #1)
Rollinsford, NH, United States