- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / Gas/Petrol
- Located In:
- Annapolis, MD
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 4,000
Fantastic opportunity to get out on the Bay with the family this season!
Easy to handle, shallow draft, very responsive daysailer. The perfect boat for someone new to sailing or looking for something super easy to single hand for a few hours out on the water.
The 3.5' fixed keel makes this a great option for those with shallow dockside depths too!
- 9.9 Mercury outboard engine
- Sails in good condition
- Banner battery installed in Spring 2016
- Includes safety gear
- Hauled in November 2016, bottom power washed
Don't miss out on this great opportunity! Call Deanna at 410.629.9186 to schedule an appointment.
Please contact Deanna Sansbury at (410) 267-8181
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 23 ft 0 in
Beam: 7 ft 9 in
LWL: 20 ft 0 in
Minimum Draft: 3 ft 5 in
Displacement: 2800 lbs
Ballast: 800 lbs
Total Power: 9.9 HP
Engine Brand: Mercury
Engine Type: Outboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol
Engine Power: 9 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: 1 Plastic (15 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: 1 (6 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 2
Number of double berths: 1
Interior in excellent condition, especially for the age!
- Upholstery is free of stains and tears
- Plenty of storage for spares and safety equipment
- Features a forward double berth and a settee area with port & starboard single berths
- Galley with sink
- 9.9 Mercury outboard recently serviced last season
- 6 gallon fuel tank
- RudderCraft laminated tiller and tiller tamer
- 15 gallon fresh water tank
- 6 gallon gas fuel tank
- Main & Genoa in useable condition. Main has some stains near the top.
- Mainsail cover (usable, but needs some repair)
- Rigging in good condition
- Small patch in fiberglass near mast step on deck
- Running lights work, but the mast light needs to be replaced
- 15lb Danforth anchor
- 3.5' Fixed keel
Plenty of extras, including:
- safety gear
- marine toilet
- cabin dehumidifier
- custom made tiller cover
- miscellaneous spares
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.