- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Grand Canaria, Spain
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 74,500 Tax Paid (US$ 80,490)
This Moody 42 DS 'Ciganka' has been lovely maintained by her current owners and fitted with almost every conceivable item of equipment for long distance cruising including solar panels, wind vane, sea water pump, fresh water filter system, and a huge compliment if electronic Navigation and communication equipment (see her Full Inventory)
She has a large master cabin with en-suite heads/shower, a second double cable forward, a twin cabin, and guest shower/heads as well as convertible saloon.
She is in excellent condition, VAT paid and ready for her next adventure, we now welcome all serious enquiries and viewing requests.
Imperial excel in the supply of high quality new and brokerage motor and sailing yachts from 40 feet to 250 feet in length from Broom, Atlantic, Princess, Fairline, Sealine, Steeler Yachts, Sunseeker, Azimut, Ferretti, Benetti, Maiora, ISA, Heesen and many others We are specialists in Dutch Steel and Aluminium boats from Steeler Yachts as well as being main agents for the range of Johnson Super Yachts in the UK, Greece and Cyprus. We are also proud to offer the range of Saffier Yachts, hand but in Holland. Our highly experienced team are always available to assist you in any way we can. Call us, we would love to hear from you.
Please contact Henry Mackenzie-Green at 01202 367188 or 07766 086542
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 12.0 m
Beam: 3.96 m
Maximum Draft: 1.68 m
Dry Weight: 15000 kgs
Total Power: 84 HP
Engine Brand: Perkins
Year Built: 1983
Engine Model: 4236
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 84 HP
Cruising Speed: 7 knots
Maximum Speed: 9 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: (500 Liters)
Fuel Tanks: (450 Liters)
Holding Tanks: (70 Liters)
Number of twin berths: 1
Number of double berths: 2
Number of cabins: 3
Number of heads: 2
Number of bathrooms: 2
Seating Capacity: 8
Electrical Circuit: 24V
Total Liferaft Capacity: 6
FULL INFORMATION AND INVENTORY
Ciganka has much of her original equipment upgraded over recent years and many new additions with all specialist work being carried out by professionals for which receipts are available
- 24 V System
- 2 starter batteries (NEW 11/2015)
- 6 service batteries AGM (2 x NEW 3/2012) and (4 x 7/2013)
- 200W SunWare solar panel (NEW 8/2015)
- 50W 24V solar panel (NEW 7/2014)
- 69W 24V + 48W solar panel on deck (NEW 11/2011)
- Inverter 1000W (NEW 1/2012)
- 4 x DC/DC 24V/12V inverter for electronic equipment
- 1 x DC/DC inverter 24V/12V -24A for SSB ICOM 706MKIIG
- 3 x 220V outlet sockets (NEW 11/2011)
- 220V shore power lead (NEW 7/2012)
- 10 x 12V outlet sockets, 6 x at chart table (NEW 6/2014)
- 3 x fresh water tanks 500l total
- Fresh water pump (NEW 7/2011)
- Hot water with gas burner (total re-build 11/2011)
- Deck shower with hot and cold water(NEW 7/2012)
- Seagull filter system for drink water (NEW 3/2012, filter new 11/2015)
- Waste water holding tank – pipes new and drain seacock (NEW 4/2014)
- 2 x 11kg gas bottles, with electric cut-off valve switch
- 1 x 5kg (Reserve) / additional 3 kg gas bottle as spare
Rigg & Sails:
- Facnor SD200 Furling genoa system
- Fore stay replaced 5/2016
- 2 x Genoas (ca. 42sqm and 50sqm)
- Storm jib
- Main sail (ca. 30sqm)
- Lazy jack system for main sail (NEW 7/2012)
- Mizzen sail 13sqm (NEW 7/2012) plus 1 x sail ca. 9sqm
- Lazy jack system for mizzen (NEW 7/2012)
- Spinnaker boom
- Ropes (Dyneema) for main, genua and spare (NEW 4/2016)
- Aries wind-vane incl. spare rudder and vanes
- Wheel in cockpit (11/2012 new painted) with rod steering and an emergency tiller.
- Electric Windlass - Lofrans vertical X2 1500W 24V (NEW 8/2014)
- 27kg bow anchor (clevis)
- 100m long, 10mm stainless steel chain (NEW 4/2015)
- 22kg CQR spare anchor with chain forerunner and 60m rope
- Small Danforth anchor for dinghy
- Raymarine ST60+, speed, depth, wind (NEW 11/2011)
- Raymarine A 50 chart plotter at chart table (NEW 5/2011)
- Raymarine C90W chart plotter in cockpit (NEW 11/2011)
- Raymarine Radar (NEW 7/2013)
- Fluxngate compass (NEW 4/2012)
- Raymarine Autopilot SPX 30 (NEW 11/2011)
- Magelan GPS
- Raymarine AIS 650 Class B Transceiver (NEUW11/2011) incl. Antenna
- Raymarine RAY 49E VHF incl. DSC and ATIS (NEW 11/2011) incl. antenna
- ICOM 706 MKIIG SSB + IT tuner for antenna+ antenna at mizzen
- Weather station (NEW 7/2011)
- Barograph BG 1512 incl. USB connection (NEW 6/2014)
- Panasonic Radio with CD-Player, USB etc. (NEW 11/2011)
- Deck lights at mizzen and main mast (NEW 7/2013
- 2.20m length with aluminium floor (NEW 7/2011)
- Mariner 2.5 HP 2-stroke outboard engine
- Sprayhood (NEW 11/2011)
- Carrier for equipment incl. bimini and sun sail (NEW 7/2014)
- Fenders: 6 x long, 2 x round (NEW 5/2013); 4 x long + 1 x round (NEW7/2011)
- Boat hook
- Water hose 15m incl. different connectors (NEW 5/2012)
- Boarding ladder
- Removeable cockpit table (NEW 6/2014)
- Guardrail safety net (NEW 5/2011)
- Various tools
Large U- settee and a 2 seater settee (all upholstery in Conolly leather in Bordeaux colour) (NEW 6/2011)
Retractable table (useable for an additional berth)
Cork flooring indoors – material Kork 3000 (NEW 3/2014))
Large working space and 3 large under cabinets
Fridge Waeco CR110 (NEW 11/2012)
3 burner gas stove with grill, (NEW 5/2011)
Seaguel filter system for drinkwater (NEW 3/2012)
Water tap (NEW 3/2012)
Shelf for gear (NEW 6/2012)
Salt water tap (NEW 3/2012)
Hand pump for water (NEW 3/2012)
Next to the galley is the Navigation station with a very large chart table, big under cabinets, bookshelf (NEW 6/2011) and technical equipment.
The master stateroom
Double berth with mattress Metzler Rubix (NEW 5/2011), large locker and chest of drawers.
En-suite heads/shower incl. wash basin and toilet
Jacobs toilet (NEW 8/2011)
Wood shelf (NEW 6/2011)
Water tap (NEW 3/2012)
Water pipes (NEW 2/2012)
Double V-berth, with space either side.
Locker and a chest of drawers.
Twin bunk births, locker and a chest of drawers.
Wooden locker (NEW 8/2015) is at the upper berth.
Lower berth has storage space.
The chest of drawers is currently used for tools, spare parts etc.
Wash basin, shower and a toilet
Jacobs toilet (NEW 7/2013)
Wood shelf (NEW 6/2011)
Water tap incl. shower (NEW 3/2012)
The 80 HP 4 Cylinder Perkins 4236 Diesel engine has had the following professional work done:
- New shaft incl. bearings (4/2012)
- New engine instruments: rpm meter, cooling temperature (11/2012),
- Oil pressure switches for engine and gearbox (NEW 11/2012).
- Alternator (NEW 8/2012).
Last service done in 4/2016.
Additional works completed:
- Additional window has been installed in the aft cabin.
- A new alarm -system has been installed.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.