- View Full Specifications
Updated Interior,Bow Thruster
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Fort Pierce, FL
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 42,500
"Ancient Mariner" powered by a SINGLE 165HP Perkins Diesel has been upgraded and updated with New Electronics (2015), Bow Thruster (2015), New Interior A VERY ECONOMICAL to run boat, the 34 Mainship Sedan trawler Features a comfortable interior, Spacious Flybridge with long extended aft bridgedeck that also covers the cockpit and serves as a great sunshade.
The boat is in Very Good condition , apears to be VERY solid and has been lovingly upgraded and improved and features a 5KW Northern Lights Generator and Air Conditioning/Heat. She is completely equipped for cruising and anyone looking for a "pocket trawler" under $50K should get a look at her today.
The 34' Mainship has fuel economy, stability, condition and all at the right price.
The full length keel which also protects the running gear will give you a smooth stable ride in all kinds of seas. Between the great fuel economy and the low asking price this boat fits the budget of any and all long range cruisers. You will be able to prepare your favorite meals in the well laid out galley and dine and entertain all your family and friends on the 78 square foot cockpit. Don't worry about storage as this boat has plenty so load up with all your provisions, chart out the Great Loop, and have the time of your life with this great trawler
Contact me today and put my 30 Years worth of experience in the Yacht Brokerage Business representing Buyers and Sellers in New England and Florida and around the Globe in the Marketing Selling and Purchasing of their Yachts and Boats Professionally and with Integrity. GARY VOLLER CELL: 772 321-4872
Please contact Gary Voller at 772-489-0110
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 34 ft 0 in
Beam: 11 ft 11 in
Minimum Draft: 2 ft 10 in
Bridge Clearance: 13 ft 5 in
Headroom: 6 ft 3 in
Dry Weight: 14000 lbs
Total Power: 165 HP
Engine Brand: Perkins
Engine Model: T6.3544 Turbo diesel
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 165 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: Plastic (50 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: Aluminum (180 Gallons)
Accommodations and Walkthrough
The boat is comfortably set up to sleep 4, 2 in forward cabin and 2 on convertible settee in salon.
As you enter the salon to port is a settee which converts to a double bed. To starboard is are 2 leather swivel chairs and table. THere is also a bulkhead mounted 32" Samsung Smart TV in the salon.
Forward to starboard is the lower helm station. Down 3 steps to port is a good sized galley with sink, GE refrigerator, 2 burner Optimus stove top with oven, Microwave oven, a separate Seawater faucet, coffee maker and good storage. Across to port is head with Sealand 711-M28 toilet with fresh water flush to holding tank, sea water crossover and check vales for water conservation and a lockable Y-Valve to deck pumpout and overboard mascerator overboard discharge, a large fiberglass vanity with sink and shower stall with shower sump pump.
Forward is a private stateroom with vee berths and w hanging lockers and 2 storage cabinets.
The boat is very clean inside, well appointed and, due to her large windows all around bright and airy for those bad weather or "just too hot to sit outdoors" days and nights.
Her spacious flybridge as a helm and companion seat and a chart table area with storage below. There are 2 swivel companion seats also mounted aft on the bridge for additional seating/lounging.
Engine, Propulsion and Mechanical
- Single Perkins 165 HP Turbo Diesel Engine Model T6.3544
- Fresh water cooling
- Approximate 8 knot Cruise at 1800 RPM with Fuel consumption of 2-3 GPH depending on wind,sea,water conditions,load (per Owner)
- Bow Thruster (2015)
- Borg Warner 72C/C Gear
- Dual station Hynautic Hydraulic Steering
- Bennett Trim Tabs
- Air Conditioning/Reverse Cycle Heat 16,500 BTU Mermaid Model M16CHP-R with Programmable Thermostat
- Northern Lights 5KW Generator (Model OM 67323), fresh water cooled
- 110 volt Shorrepower
- 12 Volt Ship Power
- 6 batteries (1 Start, 2 House, 1 Genset Start, 2 Bow Thruster
- 2 Battery Chargers (BOTH 2015) ProSport 120 3 Bank (House and start) Go Power GPC 55 Max Charger for Bow Thruster
- 2 Battery Switches
- House 1, House 2, Both off/Engine Start 1,Engine start 2 (to house common)/ Off (BOTH 2015)
- 2 Electric Automoatic/Manual bilge Pumps (BOTH 2015)
- NEW AC Electrical panel with Shore Power/Generator Switch and Re-wired circuitry (2015)
- Raymarine ES78 Chartplotter with Bronze Downvision Transducer CPT-120 (2015)
- Raymarine I-5 Instrument system with DST-800 Depth, Speed,Water Temp,Speed,Windspeed and Direction Transducer (2015)
- Raymarine I-7 Multi-Function Color Display (2015)
- Standard Horizon Class D VHF with GPS and AIS (2015)
- Robertson AP200 Autopilot (Hydraulic)
Deck and Hull
Lewmar Stainless steel Anchor Windlass with Dual station controls
- Anchoring Bow to Waterline 6/3"
- 2 Anchors
- 1 CQR Type with 45' chain and 100' 3/4 rode
- Danforth type with 5' Chain and 160' 1/2" rode
- 4 Fenders
- 8 Life Jackets
- 2 Boat Hooks
- Electric Seawater Pump Washdown with Faucet in Cockpit
- Bimini Top (tan)
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Florida Coast Marine, Inc.
Ft. Lauderdale, FL, United States
Fort Pierce, FL, United States
Fort Pierce, FL, United States