- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Key West, FL
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 75,500
(LOCATION: Key West FL) This Formosa 41 center cockpit ketch is a William Garden design with comfortable accommodations. She has a spacious cockpit, large salon with full galley, and two private staterooms. Whether you are planning a weekend getaway, a cruise to the islands, or are looking to live aboard this 41 is ready to accommodate.
On deck we have a large center cockpit with custom enclosed pilothouse for all-weather sailing. She has a teak interior with walk through galley design. There’s an aluminum mast and boom main, jib, and mizzen with traveler. Ground tackle includes a 66# Bruce anchor with 350 chain and a 22# Bruce with 60’ chain.
Below there is room for an extended cruise with two private cabins The salon features a L-shaped settee to port with built-in bench to starboard, There is a full galley aft to starboard with spacious cabinets, Corian counters, and deep stainless steel sink. Under counter appliances include refrigerator, freezer, and washer/dryer.
There are two private staterooms. The forward guest stateroom has V-berth with under-berth storage, drawer storage, and hanging locker. The guest head compartment has head and vanity. The master aft cabin has double berths, ample storage, hanging lockers. The aft head has electric toilet, vanity with molded sink, and full shower with 6’4” headroom.
Auxiliary power is provided by the a 50-hp Perkins diesel engine. Continual maintenance and upgrades have maintained her functionality and good looks. You have to see her to appreciate her, so call now for more information and to schedule a showing of this timeless Formosa Boat Builders 41 center cockpit ketch.
PREMIUM LISTINGS NEEDED FOR QUALIFIED BUYERS.
Contact Chris at the number below.
If you would like more information
or to schedule a showing of this vessel
Please call or e-mail
Let me help sell your boat or find your dream boat.
HAVE YOU EVER CONSIDERED A CAREER IN YACHT SALES?
To discuss a position with a premier broker, speak with Peter today at 866-375-7281.
Please contact Christopher Toye at 727-945-7500
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Formosa Boat Builders
Designer: Wm Garden
LOA: 41 ft 8 in
Beam: 13 ft 11 in
LWL: 39 ft 6 in
Displacement: 33000 lbs
Ballast: 1380 lbs
Total Power: 50 HP
Engine Brand: Perkins
Engine Model: 4-108
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 50 HP
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 2
Twilight is a very well maintained, customized and restored 41' Formosa, a classic blue water sailing boat. With bow sprit and davits, her overall length is 53' with a 6 1/2 ft draft. This classic clipper bow William Garden design has been upgraded to make her self sufficient. Full keel design makes her sea kindly and stable. She has a custom built pilot house. The teak interior is in very good condition and is comfortable, warm and cozy with a very rare center cockpit, walk-thru galley design. She has many unique touches, details and upgrades including aluminum mast, new fuel and water tanks, new panels and wiring, plumbing, hot water heater, wind generator, new ac, washer/dryer, flat cooktop, separate Engel fridge/freezer, solar panels, inverter and controller. Also new windlass, steering wheel and commercial grade hydraulic steering. Teak decks were removed and replaced with west system epoxy, a thick fiberglass deck added over the sub deck. She features a full size v-berth forward cabin with half bath, and queen bed in aft cabin with full bath and walk in shower. She comfortably sleeps 4, and could accomodate 7, making her perfect for an oceanfront live aboard, rental, charter boat, or for the sailing enthusiast on short or long term voyages. The engine is Perkins 4.108 50hp diesel. See technical specifications for the many upgrades - too many to list.
Enter from large comfortable center cockpit covered by a custom built pilothouse, galley to Starboard with large custom Corion countertop that flows into deep stainless sink. Trash bin, fridge, and freezer are under the countertop with utensil drawer and additional storage. Clothes washer is aft of galley counter and across from engine room slider door at entrance to aft cabin. Aft cabin has queen athwartship berth with hanging lockers on each side and underbunk storage. Heading forward on the port side from aft cabin is a full bath with houshold sized counter, molded in sink, electric head, and houshold sized 6'4" headroom shower.
Forward of the Galley is a sizeable salon featuring spacious L-shaped settee to port and built in bench to starboard. Moving into forward cabin to port is a comfortable half head with large hanging locker to starboard. Built in 4 drawer bureau counter and large linen cabinent next to the hanging locker flow into the large v-berth. Forward of the v-berth is crash bulkhead with rode locker.
- REFRIGERATION: 34 quart Engel 12V
- FREEZER: 43 quart Norcold 12V
- WATER SYSTEM: Jabsco 12V
- WATER HEATER: Seaward 11 gallon 120V electric with engine heat exchanger
- STOVE: 2 burner Kenyon Caribbean 120V electric flat cooktop
- MICROWAVE: GE 120V Microwave/Convection oven
- COUNTER TOPS: White Corion custom with 1" lip
- SINK: 10 inch deep Elkay Signature Stainless
Navigation & Electronics
- RADAR: ICOM 36 mile 4 kW
- VHF: Standard Horizon
- GPS: Garmin GPSMap 168 with 12V navigation pc.
- HAILER: Yes
- BATTERIES: 6 6V, 1 12V start
- BATTERY MONITOR: Link 2000
- INVERTOR: Xantrex 2500
- WIND GENERATOR: Sun Force 450 watt
- ALTERNATOR: Delco 85 amp
- AC VOLTAGES: 110V at 60 Hertz
- DC VOLTAGES: 12V
- BATTERY CHARGER: Xantrex 2500
- SOLAR PANELS: 6 Kyocera 40 watt panels wired in parallel to reduce shading
- OTHER: 12V LED interior lighting with fused switch panels in every room
- Dockside electrical cable
- BILGE PUMP: (1) Primary Rule 500 auto, (2) Secondaries Rule 1000 on float switch
- RAW WATER SEA STRAINER: Yes
- FIRE EXTINGUISHERS: 3
- FUEL FILTERS: Dual Switched Racor
- FRESH WATER COOLING SYSTEM: Yes
- HEAD TYPE: (2) Electric Jabsco Quiet Flush Macerating Heads
- HOLDING TANK: Gravity and Pumpout
- PROPELLER: 3 blade bronze
- STEERING: Hydraulic Teleflex Capilano Commercial Grade for vessels up to 60 feet.
- TRANSMISSION: Rebuilt in 2008
Deck & Hull
- ANCHOR: 66 lbs. Bruce with 350 feet 3/8" chain
- ANCHOR 2: 22 lbs. Bruce with 60 feet 3/8" chain and 600 feet of 3/4" Nylon Rode
- WINDLASS: Mechanical
- BOW ROLLERS: Dual
- NAV LIGHTS: Separate all AquaSignal
- SPREADER LIGHTS: Yes
- LIFELINES: Stainless Handrail 36" high all around
- DECK MATERIAL : FG
- BOW PULPIT: Yes
- MAST PULPIT: Yes
- OTHER : Custom fully enclosed pilothouse for all weather sailing
- 2 oval bronze port holes
- 10 rectangular bronze port holes
- 2 large deck hatches
- Butterfly Hatch
- Sampson post on bow
- MAIN: Yes
- JIB: Yes
- MIZZEN: Yes
- TYPES OF SAILS: Cruise equipped
- TRAVELER: Yes
- MAST: Aluminum
- STANDING RIGGGING: Wire
All USCG Required Safety Gear in good condition.
- Recently obtained USCG Coastwise endorsement.
- If you are looking to step onboard and sail away, this is the sailboat for you. Motivated Seller, contact today! Don't miss out.
- Owner is Professional Captain and willing to deliver to any Eastern seaboard for negotiated fee.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from World Class Yacht Sales, Inc.
Ormond Beach, FL, United States
Aventura, FL, United States
Fort Myers Beach, FL, United States
Fort Myers, FL, United States
Marco Island, FL, United States
Fort Lauderdale, FL, United States