Ex. “MINNOW” Ex. “ATLANTIC ROVER” is the Ex. “TITANIA” and originally was built to Lloyd’s 100A1+ Class specifications. “MINNOW” is a classic, economical and comfortable yacht which has had proven transatlantic capabilities and still can travel transatlantic with the proper configuration of fuel placed on her.
For more information, please contact Central Agent, David C. Lacz.Cell: 401-641-2951 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact David C. Lacz at (401) 641-2951
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Flag of Registry: United States
LOA: 90 ft 0 in
Beam: 20 ft 0 in
LWL: 82 ft 0 in
Maximum Draft: 6 ft 0 in
Fresh Water Tanks: (1200 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (4675 Gallons)
Number of twin berths: 1
Number of double berths: 2
Number of cabins: 3
Number of heads: 3
• Twin Cat 3408 Diesel Engines, 500 hp each, 3,250 hrs. port & starboard engines TBD 1994 rebuild. • (2) 30 Kw Northern Light Diesel Generators, approx 10,000 each • Separate intake strainers for both engines and generators. • Pre-lube and pre-heat systems for both engines. • Stabilizer & bow thruster PTO from starboard engine • Kobelt manual mechanic back up throttle system on both main engines • Large primary Racor fuel filter system. • Port & starboard lube oil storage tanks and (1) gravity fuel tank. • Fuel transfer system with an 110V, 12V pump and (1) manual pump. • Water maker system with high-pressure pumps, and new membranes. • Air driven pump for the black water system. 110 V back up pump • CO2 Halon fire extinguisher system with (2) tanks. • 110V Boom winch hydraulic pump. • Pump for the hydraulic steering off the port engine and a back up pump separate from engine. • 24V battery bank for the stabilizers & Kobelt systems with a dedicated Tecpro battery charger. There is a dedicated alternator on the port engine to charge this bank • (2) Refer and A/C compressors and all the chilled water lines to starboard. • (2) 30-liter hot water tanks. • (4) Outside air intake blowers and (2) in the stack air discharge blowers. • (2) Fresh water pumps • Bilge manifold system. • Port & starboard engine exhaust temperature gauges. • Bilge system consists of 9 compartments with float sensors each, linked into an alarm system. There are pumps via the main engine, 110V and another 110V backup.
• 380 Volts, 3 Phase and 220/110 single phase. • (2) Northern Light generators; 30 KW 110V 60H • Atlas Transformer 25 KW; Shore Power Classic (new 1998) • Vessel has 110V/220V outlets • Batteries 12V bank for electronics and emergency lighting; located aft lazarette. • (2) Banks of 24V batteries for stabilizers and Kobelt throttle system; located in engine room, (new 2001) • Emergency 12V battery for VHF located in flybridge seating. • Each generator set has dedicated 12V battery. • 24V alternator off port main engine. • The main electric panel located in stair well behind wheelhouse.
• Furuno, FCR 1411 Mark III; 72-mile radar with auto position tracking • Furuno 1932 Mark-II; 48-mile radar (new 2000) • Trimble NT200 GPS • Furuno GPS; GP- 35 • Sperry SRP 600 Gyrocompass • Ritchie ship compass • SiTex depth sounder • B&G Hydra 2000 Instruments with repeaters in flybridge, saloon and owners stateroom • Panasonic security camera system for bow and stern, camera located on mast • Alden Navtex • Bow thruster control, Sperry lever control steering station. Clear view windshield wiper system
• Head system: Royal Flush pressurized macerate, fresh water system. One holding tank, pump out facility on deck or overboard • Stabilizers: Fins and Hydraulic system by Naiad. Management system Koopnautic, Sea Roque control panel (new 2001) • Village Water maker System producing 1400 gallons per day with (3) 40” membranes (new 2002) • Quantum Marine bow thruster (1998); bow thruster pump rebuilt (2003) • Kobelt electronic/manual throttle control system, back up in bridge, engine room & flybridge (new 2001) • Control’s in Bridge and Flybridge with manual Back up in E/R
Lower Deck - Upper Deck - Aft Cockpit
• Foredeck crane for tender • Aft crane with a 5000-pound rating, hydraulic winch and deploy tender or sub on port side • 2 settees with table in aft cockpit with teak deck • Passerelle system with steps leading into cockpit • Transom steps built in that reverse back to the swim platform • Extra steps attach to swim platform for water access and a hot cold fresh water shower • Large lazarette for storage; dive compressor with 45 hours, rudder access, Atlas control box, 12V battery bank, swim ladder storage, Note: Great access through lazarette to inspect construction of vessel. • From the cockpit is an entrance to the owner’s stateroom. Walk up steps to aft deck where the tender is. • Forward are the twin stacks that act as ventilation for the engine room. It also acts as a mast housing (2) large floodlights, (2) additional smaller floodlights, (2) KVH antenna domes, hydraulic winch for crane, security camera, steam-whistle, regular TV antenna, GPS antenna, steaming light, two radar transformers and a storage locker. • To starboard of the stacks is a companionway that leads to the main saloon. Going forward there are port and starboard deck doors leading into the wheelhouse. • On the port side of the steps to flybridge is a locker for air compressor connection and houses a fire station with hose system.
• There are walk around decks • On rooftop large Francis spot light and SSB antennas. • Authentic American locomotive Steam Whistle. • Wood weather shutters for all house windows. • Custom wood blinds in the saloon • Hull ports for natural light and ventilation. • Stainless Steel (S.S.) handrails and lifelines around vessel. • (2) Port and (2) starboard boarding gates. • Varnished teak cap-rails • Cappuccino machine. • S.S. interior hand rails throughout. • (2) Sets of clock and barometers. • Custom canvas for the forward tender storage hold.
Enclosed Flybridge - New 2008
• Complete enclosed Flybridge designed & built at Derecktors Mamaroneck, New York • New Helm bench to starboard and large bench to port, with storage underneath • New (2) L-shaped built in settees with (2) teak trimmed foldable tables • New lighting, hatches, cushions
• New tank deck cooling box • VHF Radio ICOM IC-M 59 • Kobolt throttle system • Hydraulic steering integrated with autopilot • Bow thruster control • B & G repeater • Ships compass • Sperry lever control steering system
• New full exterior paint job, Derecktors Mamaroneck, New York – 2008 • All new Red leather Italian Upholstery - 2008 • New swim platform & ladder, Derecktors, Mamaroneck, New York – 2008 • Iridium Satellite phone – 2008 • STIDD chair – 2008 • Bosch washer and dryer – 2008 • Bosch dishwasher – 2008 • Kitchen-Aid stovetop and oven – 2008 • LG microwave oven – 2008 • Toshiba 32” Flatscreen TV – 2008 • Custom built aluminum rub-rails (port & starboard) built by Derecktor’s - 2008 • New Air Conditioning throughout entire vessel, by Baird Marine – 2009 • Rebuilt 5000 lb Crane – 2009 • (11) A/C air handling units and new controls – 2009 • (2) Marine Air compressors, 120BTU’s – 2009 • New A/C ball valves and installation – 2009 • (2) New a/c pumps for chilled water and sea-water – 2009
Staterooms: Aft cockpit companion way leads to the owner’s stateroom. To port is a queen size bed with built in teak lockers and countertops; to starboard is an L-shaped settee out board with a teak desk/vanity, drawers and stool. Aft to port is a large double teak-hanging closet. Teak and holly soles throughout, new overhead and lighting. Panasonic TV and stereo system, upgraded A/C controls. Going forward to starboard is the owner’s head with separate stall shower. There is a new head, sink, cabinets, countertops and teak and holly soles. This room was remodeled during the 1998 refit. To port forward is the first guest stateroom with an outboard double bunk, teak nightstand, hanging locker and drawers. Aft is the head with a separate stall shower. New countertops, cabinetry, teak and holly soles. Also is a Panasonic stereo system, A/C controls, new lighting and overheads.
To starboard is the second guest stateroom with (2) twin bunks, teak night table, hanging lockers, drawers, new lighting, overhead, teak and holly soles, and A/C controls. Through hallway there is a second door to the port head. This head serves both cabins.
Main Saloon: Going forward up a set of steps is the main saloon. On the starboard side is a large U-shaped settee with a teak hi/lo dining/cocktail table. Behind settee are custom-built teak shelving and storage compartments for glassware and a single wine cooler compartment. Forward to port is a large teak bar with black Corian inlay countertops. Under the bar are a refrigerator, shelves and lockers for storage. Forward of the bar is a large teak lockers for custom glass and plate storage and microwave oven. Below on the countertop is a built in electric stovetop, covered by Corian. Aft is a teak locker with the Panasonic stereo system. Outboard to port & starboard in the saloon is a large area for storage. There are teak and holly soles, new overheads and lighting. To starboard is a companionway that leads out to the tender deck. Forward of the main salon is a door that leads either up to the wheelhouse or down to the galley/crew area.
Galley: Located at the bottom of the steps is a washer and dryer to port with large counters and sink. Forward is a Kitchen Aid dishwasher, above and below storage lockers. Along the aft bulkhead is a bench with eating table. To starboard and out board is a new commercial stovetop and (2) grills. There is an industrial exhaust system above the grill & stove area. Aft is a Kitchen Aid oven and microwave. Forward is a second deep sink, new countertops throughout and above and below lockers for storage. Forward is a large freezer and refrigerator boxes. Separate A/C controls. Forward of galley is the crew quarters and aft is the engine room.
Crew Accommodations: Forward is one large double cabin, to starboard is one single cabin which also has a desk and could double as office, one large head & shower to port. The double cabin has TV-VCR, deck monitor. Lounge area in the galley down.
Wheelhouse: The wheelhouse is entered by steps from the saloon or the galley, watertight bridge entrance doors port & starboard or through the staircase that leads to the flybridge. The console, teak, trim and electronic layout; was completed refurbished in 1998 and 2001 including teak & holly soles. Other items are the Panasonic stereo system, barometer & clock, conventional horizontal Wynn windshield wiper, (2) electric clear view windshield wipers and electrical panels on the starboard side.
Foredeck: There is a large custom-built tender storage hold that can double as a small wading pool. Aft of the fore deck in the tender hold is large bench with under storage, large dunnage box for supplies. (2) 350 lb. Danforth anchors, port chain approx. 130m, starboard chain approx: 90m, large deck hatch for access to the anchor locker, hydraulic Ideal Windlass, 1700 lb. capacity with dual control stations and a new large electric Capstan for line handling.
Ex. “ATLANTIC ROVER” is the Ex. “TITANIA” and originally was built to Lloyd’s 100A1. Not in Class. This is a classic, economical and comfortable yacht which has had proven transatlantic capabilities and still can travel transatlantic with the proper configuration of fuel placed on her. The former owner spent the last two years updating her equipment, electronics, the interior and exterior and she now is turn-key for the next owner.
Crew can operate Wheel house, Galley, Engine Room, Anchoring, without interfering the owners. Her versatile overall design allows for extended exploration, entertaining, chartering or pleasure with safe and economical cruising. With the popularity of exploration vessels being designed and built world-wide, this yacht offers that with out the wait of construction and at a half the cost of any reputable shipyard.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Interested in this boat?Toll-free: (888) 219-9617Tel: (954) 779-7377
Other Boats from Bartram & Brakenhoff Yacht Brokerage