- View Full Specifications
Price just reduced
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Hamble Point Marina, United Kingdom
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- £ 14,950 Tax Paid (US$ 18,293)
This yacht offers traditional Swedish quality and all the sea keeping of a larger boat. A safe passage maker, easily sailed short handed - a great family cruiser.
Please contact Roger Moon at +44 (0)23 8045 7278
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Notesunds Varv AB, Sweden
Designer: Carl Andersson
Beam: 2.75 m
Maximum Draft: 1.30 m
Displacement: 3500 kgs
Total Power: 25 HP
Engine Brand: Beta
Year Built: 2006
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Power: 25 HP
Spars and Sails
Slooper rigged, single spreaderstanding rigging replaced 2004, backstay bridle 2010. Braided terelene running rigging.
Slab reefed (3) Mainsail with flattener, hank-on headsail, twin forestay. New mainsheet system - 2010
Banks main 2006
Working jib 2006
Syversen No1 Genoa 1980 - in good condition
Syversen Storm jib 1980 - as new
Westaway Assymetric spinnaker
2x Syversen No2 Genoa 1980
White GRP hull, teak on decks, mahogany superstructure. Long keel with rudder mounted on aft edge, stainless steel rudder post. Tiller steering. Hull taken back to bare in 2004, epoxy primed, Aft cockpit, 4 berths
25lb CQR anchor, 10m chain and anchor warp. Danforth style anchor plus 10m chain (approx). 4x fenders, various mooring lines.
New rudder stock
Lewmar 2x 2-speed Genoa
Lewmar 2x 2-speed spinnaker sheet
Lewmar 2x single speed halyard winch
Lewmar 2x single speed reefing winch on boom
Summer deck cover, full cockpit tent, mainsail cover, sailing cover for forehatch, new winter cover - 2012. New sprayhood & frame with grab bar- 2014.
Mechanical & General
- Beta 25hp 3-cylinder diesel engine - new 2006 fresh water cooled - 2015 new shaft, cutlass bearing, centaflex shaft coupling, 2x engine mounts replaced.
- Shaft drive to 3-bladed fixed, bronze prop.
- New stern gland packing with PTFE
- 12v system
- 1x domestic battery 140Ah, Delphi sealed - new 2005
- 1x engine battery (Reed Seal High CCA) new 2005
- 240V power c/w Dolphin all-in-one consumer unit with 15A smart charger c/w galvanic isolator & shore cable. Anti-vibration mounts.
- S.S. fuel tank approx 60 litres
- 2x water tanks, total approx 181 litres
- Garmin GPS with USB port
- ICOM 601 VHF/DSC radio with fistmike linked to GPS & remote in cockpit
- Masthead VHF aerial
- Raymarine i50 speed, depth - new 2015
- TackTick windspeed & Direction
- Sealand plotter
- Tillerpilot ST2000+
- Domestic radio not working.
- Firdell radar reflector on mast
- 2x fire extinguishers (m.o.o.d)
- Fire blanket in galley
- Manual bilge pump
- Throw line & holder
- Lifebuoy & holder
- Danbuoy with drogue & holder
- Webbing jackstays
- Bow, stern, steaming, tri-colour nav lights
- Battery LED anchor light
- Offshore First Aid Kit (m.o.o.d)
- Seago Ranger 2.4m with airdeck dinghy with pumps & oar (serviced 2007)
- Grapnel dinghy anchor
- Extendable boat hook
Forward V-berth converts to large double with stowage under, shelving over. Fitted sheets & covers.
Heads with nearly new marina toilet and pull-out washbasin with stowage locker. Hanging wardrobe opposite. 2015 - new seacock & ball valve for washbasin.
Saloon settee converts to wide berths, for single use or cosy doubles. Starboard settee hinges up could be used as 5th bunk. Locker below and above. Saloon table unbolts for use as cockpit table. New upholstery, covers and fitted sheets 2014.
Galley with gimballed Taylor pressurised parraffin* cooker with crash bar, 2-burners and grill, 12v fridge with isotherm compressor unit (new plate 2014, re-gassed 2014), single s.s. sink with foot pumped cold water with filter, various cutlery & crockery, quick boil s.s. kettle.
Chart table (for half-sized charts).
*4.5 litres parraffin tank in lazerette locker.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from S.D.Marine Ltd
Unknown, Hampshire, United Kingdom
Unknown, East Sussex, United Kingdom
Gosport, Hampshire, United Kingdom
Eastbourne, United Kingdom