- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Located In:
- Lighthouse Point, FL
- Hull Material:
- Last Listed Price:
- US$ 39,500
Great Charter Boat or Bahamas Island Cruiser.
A great project boat to build around the late model 2012 Cat 3208 motors.
CONTACT LISTING BROKER:
CHRIS PETERS @ 954-806-9559 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
VESSEL IS LOCATED IN: LIghthouse Point, FL
Please contact Chris Peters at 954-806-9559
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 38 ft 6 in
Beam: 31 ft 1 in
Maximum Draft: 2 ft 5 in
Displacement: 20000 lbs
Fresh Water Tanks: (60 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (300 Gallons)
The salon is bright and airy with windows all around and a large sliding door that opens up to the aft cockpit. With a newer couch and TV
- The galley is down and to port.
- It features a full-size refrigerator, sink and oven.
- Bow Pulpit
- Stainless Steel Bow Railing
- Rod Holders
- Dual Swivel Helm Seats
- New AC Installed 2013
- New AC Circulation Caltec Pump 2015
- New Raw Water Jabsco Pump 11/2015
- New Shower Pump 7/2015
- Props Balanced 3/2016,
- New Zincs 8/2016,
- Heat Exchangers Cleaned 4/2015
- New Strut Bushings 2015
- New Micron Bottom Paint 3/2016
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.