- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Newington, NH
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 85,000
TORTOISE has just completed an 8 year rebuilding and refinishing by her "professional" owner. Prior to his ownership, the vessel had been owned by the same owner for 22 years and was used very little. TORTOISE shows like a new vessel. Her owners have just launched her, so she is available for the 2015 summer season. They have put a very attractive asking price on her despite having almost double that amount into her refit. Please come and inspect this handsome Trawler, and thank you for your interest. You will not be disappointed.
Annie Gray is a longstanding YBAA member, offering 41 years of experience in assisting clients in the purchase or sale of high quality yachts of distinction.
Please call Annie at 207-363-7997 or on her cell at 603-498-3450.
Please contact Annie Gray at 207-363-7997
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Universal Litton
LOA: 35 ft 8 in
Beam: 12 ft 8 in
Maximum Draft: 3 ft 6 in
Displacement: 24500 lbs
Total Power: 120 HP
Engine Brand: Ford Lehman
Year Built: 1978
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Power: 120 HP
HULL & DECK:
- White hull topsides; Royal blue sheer stripe and boottop, black bottom.
- All painted surfaces painted with 2 part Dupont paint with clear coat over (on hull & superstructure).
- Vessel has undergone a complete rebuild in last 8 years; all delaminated plywood has been removed and replaced with new material.
- All window trim has been removed and replaced with new; hatches and doors rebuilt.
- New fiberglass decks on trunk cabin top and flybridge sole.
- All exterior teak trim refinished in Sikkens Cetol high gloss finish.
- All salon side windows replaced with tempured safety glass.
- New venturi windshield on flybridge.
- 4 bronze opening ports.
- Teak side decks repayed and many new screws and bungs added.
- New windshield is laminated glass.
- Rebuilt hatches, including butterfly hatch.
- S/S bow rail.
- Sampson post forward with raised teak grate.
- Powerwinch windlass, up only.
- Flybridge can be removed (there are lifting eyes).
- Royal Blue bimini and cover by Downs Canvas.
- Painted spruce mast and boom, with spreader lights; mast is hinged aft for bridges.
- S/S rudder; prop protected by skeg.
- Interlux Epoxy Barrier coat applied on bottom.
- Dual helms with new hydraulic steering.
- New fiberglass flybridge sole.
- Flybridge seating at helm has a teak slatted double helm seat.
- Bronze deck hardware; bronze seacocks have all been cleaned and lubricated.
- New water, holding and grey water tanks.
Fuel: 480 gallons in two mild steel tanks with clean outs.
Water: New 120 gallons in S/S tank.
Holding: New 60 gallon fiberglass (can meet Great Lakes regulations).
Gray Water Tanks: New S/S 35 gallons (sump system on each sink) - located under galley sole.
ENGINE & MECHANICAL:
- Single Ford Lehman 120 hp diesel, 6 cylinder, FWC.
- Engine hours: 1967 original hours.
- Cruising speed: 7-8 knots @ 1800-2100 RPM @ 2 gph.
- Maximum speed: 8.5-9 knots @ 2400 RPM.
- Borg Warner 2.5:1 Velvet Drive transmission.
- Water lift muffler.
- Dual lever Morse controls.
- 1 1/2" S/S shaft; 3 bladed 24 x 18 LH bronze prop.
- New elbows on engine exhaust.
- New 4" exhaust hose in 2012.
- New fuel pump - Simms injector pump.
- New alternator and spare.
- New raw water pump and spare.
- New starter.
- All new hoses on engine and on all plumbing.
- New spare cutlass.
- 2012 new stuffing box packing.
- New Seastar hydraulic steering.
- Adjusted valves on engine recently.
- New fuel hoses to tanks and new filler cap.
- Fireboy fire extinguisher system.
- New paint in entire engine room.
- 12V DC/110V AC electrical systems.
- Wiring updated and renewed as needed.
- New circuit breaker panels.
- New subpanel in engine room.
- 2012 12V 8D batteries - two house and two engine and new battery wiring.
- Raritan 20 amp charger.
- High water bilge alarm.
- New automatic bilge pumps.
- 110V shore cord.
- Reverse polarity indicator; voltmeter; ammeter.
- 6 gallon hot water heater.
- Chain locker forward.
- Next is the guest cabin with vee berths, drawers under, and a hanging locker to starboard.
- To port is an enclosed head with new Headmate W.C., new sink and countertop, and handheld shower and sump, with storage lockers under.
- Up several steps is the main salon with the lower helm to starboard, with side door to side deck.
- Opposite to port is an L-shaped convertible dinette which makes into a double berth.
- The side galley is opposite, aft of the helm. The galley includes a Kenyon LPG 3 burner stove and oven, double S/S sinks with new faucet, some utensils, and an under-the-counter Norcold 12V/110V refrigerator-freezer.
- Numerous drawers and lockers complete the galley.
- At the aft end of the salon there is a portside door and "Tiny Tot" solid fuel cabin heater.
- Further aft is the owner's stateroom. Down three steps is an aft desk with swivel chair, and an offset queen berth with drawer under.
- To starboard is a bureau of drawers and double doors to a large hanging locker, and a companionway door and steps to aft deck.
- There is a spacious ensuite owner's head with a new W.C., a tub-shower and a new S/S sink with new granite countertops.
- The interior is finished in exquisite varnished teak with a teak parquet sole.
- All interior surfaces have been refinished to the highest standards.
- All berth cushions have been renewed with white vinyl.
- White curtains.
- New teak plywood veneers as needed.
- New headliners.
- Oval teak mirrors in heads.
- Two Ritchie compasses and Azimuth electric compass.
- Uniden Solera DSC VHF.
- Garmin 12" GPS MAP 5212 radar, GPS-Plotter with sonar-depthsounder.
- Garmin 8" GPS MAP 5208.
- Garmin 300C fishfinder.
- CD/AM/FM stereo with MP3 capability-2 speakers in salon, 2 in flybridge.
- Garmin weather radio.
- Garmin HD 24 mile radar with 4kw antenna.
- Airmar heading sensor for keeping GPS heading North/up.
- Garmin GHC10 autopilot with gyro compass.
- All Garmin units are interfaced.
- Royal Blue bimini top.
- Cover for flybridge instruments and wheel.
- New flybridge venturi windshield.
- Igloo cooler with cushion.
- Electric Powerwinch 501 windlass.
- Two new Headmate heads.
- Spares for engine, spare fuel lines.
- Windshield covers in salon.
- Life jackets.
- Spare parts.
- Fire extinguishers.
- 18 lb Danforth and 25 lb Plow anchors, and rodes with chain leads.
- Boat cushions.
- First Aid kit.
- 2 Propane tanks.
- EXCLUSIONS: ALL PERSONAL ITEMS, BINOCULARS, HANDHELD RADIO, PORTABLE BLUE SEATS, SOME GALLEY UTENSILS
COMMENTS: TORTOISE has just completed an 8 year rebuilding and refinishing by her "professional" owner. Prior to his ownership, the vessel had been owned by the same owner for 22 years and was used very little. TORTOISE shows like a new vessel. Her owners have just launched her, so she is available for the 2015 summer season. They have put a very attractive asking price on her despite having almost double that amount into her refit. Please come and inspect this handsome Trawler, and thank you for your interest. You will not be disappointed.
Potential purchasers should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this specification sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht. These specifications are believed to be correct but cannot be guaranteed. Specifications are provided for information purposes. Data was obtained from sources believed reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, consumptions, capacities and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided, and agrees to instruct his surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel subject to sale, price and inventory changes, and withdrawal from market without notice.
Other Boats from Gray & Gray Yacht Brokers, Inc.
Durham, NH, United States
36 Flybridge Cruiser
Stonington, ME, United States
Duffy 38 Hardtop
Greenport, NY, United States
Eliot, ME, United States
Hardtop Lobster Yacht
Edgecomb, ME, United States
Lobster Style Yacht
Unity, ME, United States