- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Memphis, TN
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 24,900
- Sale Pending
With its shallow water ability and immense interior and large comfortable cockpit, deck and interior you'll virtually never find a roomier 33 as the 33 is closer to a 37/38 in interior volume that reflects the beamy hull design.
Please call for an appointment and let us help you get this great cruising boat in you possession as soon as practical. The price quoted would include new bottom paint, transportation & commissioning to lakes within 250 miles !! That is right - no additional costs!! Come to our yard in Memphis and make this Morgan 33 yours! Also, we will consider a trade towards the sale of this Morgan!!
IT'S YOUR MOVE!!!
Contact: Chris Rooke, 1744 Prescott So., Memphis, Tn. @ I-240 and US 78
Dealers for: Beneteau, Hunter, Precision, Hobie, Vanguard, and Walker Bay
Please contact at 901 744-8500
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: Charlie Morgan
LOA: 33 ft 0 in
Beam: 11 ft 10 in
LWL: 27 ft 0 in
Maximum Draft: 3 ft 11 in
Displacement: 14500 lbs
Ballast: 5000 lbs
Bridge Clearance: 52 ft 6 in
Engine Brand: Perkins Diesel
Engine Model: 4-108
Cruising Speed: 6 mph
Maximum Speed: 9 mph
Fresh Water Tanks: (70 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (50 Gallons)
Total Power: 50 hp
Interior Layout & Accommodations
- HUGE! Biggest 33 you have ever seen.
- Enormous main salon, 6'2"ish hdroom.
- Family size table, can make berth
- Large Head / Shower Starboard Fwd.
- Very Large "V"berth.
- Good Size Starboard Quarter berth.
- Interior Teak has attractive finish.
- Original Side hull liner, great cond
- Chart Table w/ Storage on Stbd side
- Not Original, Decent cushions
- New Propane Stove with Oven
- Deep Icebox
- Good Counter Space
- Good Storage around & under Galley
- Stainless Steel Sink
- Pressure Hot and Cold Water
- Seawater pump, foot operated
- 120 volt system w/ Shore Power
- Shore Power Cord
- Wind Generator
- 12volt system with Electrical Panel
- (2) 12 volt Deep Cycle Batteries
- 12 volt lighting thoughout
- Alternator will recharge batteries
- VHF - Standard, Eclipse
- Autohelm 3000
Cockpit, Deck, & Hull
- Cockit is Deep, Comfortable, Secure
- Wheel Steering - Hydraulic
- Pedestal Mounted Compass & handrail
- Pedestal Table w/ drink holders
- VERY SOLID DECK throughout
- Teak Toerail with attractive finish
- Hand rails Port and Starboard
- Double Lifelines Upgrade
- NEW UNDERBODY included in pricing
- System 2000 Interlux Blister Repair
- In water 1 year, NO Reoccurence !!
- Full Keel, Skeg mounted Rudder- SAFE
- Hull tough, that Reef might loose !!
- Diesel rebuilt - - Runs Great !
- Headsail 110% w/ Sunbrella UV
- Rollerfurler for Headsail
- Lazyjacks for Mainsail
- Bimini with New Sunbrella covering
- Dodger tubing - needs new Sunbrella
- Anchor Rode
- New Docklines
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Rooke Sails
Lake Perry, KS, United States
Pickwick Landing, TN, United States
Nashville, TN, United States
Memphis, TN, United States
Memphis, TN, United States