1978 Hunter 27' Fixed Keel
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Oriental, NC
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 7,900
The Hunter 27 is a very good sailing boat of the famous Cherubini design."SallieGee" is the perfect boat for weekend cruising and gunk-holing around the rivers and sounds of eastern NC. She is a great starter boat.The owner has been sailing with family or single handing her for a few years and is ready to go up a few feet. She is equipped with a reliable Yanmar diesel and features a roller furler jib for ease in handling. Great starter boat. Big enough to be stable and with comfortable-standing headroom. The inboard Yanmar diesel makes "SallieGee" reliable and safe.
Don't let the year fool you, this is one clean well maintained Hunter that will bring you and your family many years of enjoyment!
She has recently received many new upgrades in 2015 including:
- Pressure water with new pump and fixtures!
- New mast wiring, navigation and spreader lights!
- New running rigging and lazy jacks!
- New propane galley stove w/propane tank, gas line and regulator!
- New chartplotter and VHF radio!
- New interior headliner, carpet and upholstery!
- New composting head (unused)!
- New Lewmar aluminum frame portlights!
- New tiller!
- New interior LED lighting!
- New 12V batteries, charger/monitor!
- New electrical panel!
- New two blade prop!
- 7000 BTU Carry On Cabin Top AC!
Your time is very important to us, please call to schedule your opportunity to view this special offering in order that we may better serve you.
Mike Trogdon 252-571-0060
Mike Draughan 336-601-5970
Please contact Rs Hall at (252) 249-0090
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Hunter Marine
Designer: John Cherubini
LOA: 27 ft 2 in
Beam: 9 ft 3 in
LWL: 22 ft 0 in
Maximum Draft: 4 ft 3 in
Displacement: 7000 lbs
Ballast: 3000 lbs
Total Power: 8 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Engine Model: SB 8
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Propeller: 2 blade propeller
Engine Power: 8 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (35 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (12 Gallons)
- Vee-Berth Forward
- Port and Starboard Settees, new upholstery (2015)
- Bulkhead Mounted Dinette Table
- Quarter Berth
- L-Shaped Galley
- Navigation Table
- Wedgewood Two (2) Burner Propane Stove (2015 never used)
- Ice Box
- Single bowl SS sink
- Pressure water (2015)
- Thetford Composting Head (2015 never used)
- Two (2) Fire Extinguishers
- Plastimo Barometer
Electrical and Electronics
- 30 AMP Shore Power w/Cord
- 12V/110V Electrical Service w/Breaker Panel
- 12v Cabin (LED) and Navigation Lighting
- Two (2) 12V Batteries (2015)
- Electric Bilge Pump
- Fresh water pump (2015)
- 7000 BTU Carry-On Cabin Top Air Conditioner
- Lowrance Elite 4 HDI Chartplotter/Fishfinder (2015)
- Standard Horizon VHF Radio (2015)
- Simrad Tiller Pilot
- Hummingbird Depth Gauge
- Pro-Sport 12 Battery Charger (2015)
- Furling Jib w/Furlex Furler
- Mainsail w/Cover
- Running rigging and lazy jacks (2015)
- Danforth Anchor
- Swim Ladder
- Saturn Compass
- Tiller Steering
- Two (2) Lewmar #7 Single Speed Winches
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Deaton Yacht Sales
Oriental, NC, United States
Oriental, NC, United States