- View Full Specifications
Priced to sell!
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Located In:
- GENOVA, Italy
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 72,000 Tax Paid (US$ 84,924)
42’ Grand Banks - classic trawler
Price: € 115.000
Located: Licata, Sicily, Italy
Hull material: fiberglass
Engine/ fuel type: twin diesel
Displacement: 15 500 ton
Additional specs, equipment and information:
Builder/ designer: Grand Banks
Dimensions: LOA: 12.75m / 42’
Beam: 4,15m / 14’1
Draft: 1.27m / 4’2”
Bridge clearance: 6,75 m / 22’6” ( standing mast)
Engines : Ford Lehman
2 x 120 HP (2 x 88 8 kW)
cruising speed: 7,5 kn
max. speed: 9,8 kn
Tankage: fuel: 2 x 1000 L / 2 x 300 g stainless steel tanks 2011
Water: 2 x 500 L / 2 x 135 g
- double berth to starboard with drawer storage underneath
- custom drawers and cabinets providing generous storage ( replacing the original single berth to port)
- head with separate shower stall and Raritan, macerating toilet.
- abundant storage and large hanging locker
- V-berth, with storage drawers underneath
- Head with shower, Raritan macerating toilet,
- Double hanging locker/ pantry
- L- settee
- convertible table
- Bar cabinet with storage for glasses and bottles.
- Large cabinet ( port).
- Helm area with wooden steering wheel.
- Well laid out control panels.
- Electrical panel for bridge and inside electronics.
- Kenwood AM/ FM /CD stereo with 2 speakers at the salon and two on the bridge.
- All main saloon windows ( including windows in doors) replaced with ¼ inch tinted safety glass
- Middle forward window opens for ventilation.
- Storage under both entrance steps.
- Washer/ dryer combo
- Refrigerator with freezer 2010
- 4 burner gas stove top. 2010
- Sharp convection- grill-microwave 2010
- Custom galley equipment storage under microwave.
- Stainless steel lined stove top area and ceiling panel for cooking.
- Water system valved (under sink) for direct shore water use.
- Saltwater spray at galley sink tied to anchor wash down pump.
- painted decks 2010
- GB deck box .
- Double door access to lazerette.
- 30 kg / 66 lb. Bruce anchor on roller with 75 m / 250 ft of 5/16 proof coil chain in anchor locker.
- Simpson Lawrance horizontal windlass with counter.
- 16 kg/35 lb Danforth anchor in storage blocks on bulwark.
- second chain (5/8) + rope on bulwark.
- Anchor saltwater wash down bib.
- Exterior screen covers for forward windows.
- Shore water access bib, port side (for at dock).
- Aft house deck has a custom teak dinghy rack to hold a 3m/ 10’ Avon rib.
- Antenna’ s for VHF and FM/AM receiver.
- Swim platform with blocks for carrying 20L/ 5 g gasoline tank.
- Swim ladder.
- Helm area includes custom teak enclosure for electronics.
- Mounted navigation table for charts and computer.
- Antenna for Ratheon GPS carried as spare ( wiring block under the bridge).
- Separate Garmin and Furuno GPS antenna wired to multiple access block under the bridge.
- Wooden steering wheel.
- Remote Glendinning engine synchronizer control.
- Complete cockpit enclosures with zippered eisenglass windows on thick walled 7/8 ss frame.
- Bimini awning extension over aft half of the bridge.
- Mast folds down; has extended boom with track and running block for raising and lowering dinghy. ( running back stay for support of mast when loading dinghy)
- On mast; Furuno 24 mile radar antenna, anchor light, running light, spreader lights, Davis radar reflector, wind instrument.
-“ Follow me” satellite TV antenna wired to the salon.
- 2 Deck boxes.
- Horn button
- 2 compasses.
- Separate standard and Garmin sounders . The Garmin is a dual frequency unit, 188C GPS plotter/ sounder.
- Furuno GPS at main salon helm station with separate antenna.
- Furuno 24 mile radar.
- 2 VHF radio’s.
- Robertson autopilot with dual controls that can be interfaced with GPS.
- Glendinning engine synchronizer.
- Kenwood AM/ FM/ CD player with speakers in salon and on the bridge.
- “ Follow me” mobile satellite receiver and shore cable connection.
- Davis wind instruments on bridge.
- 2 separate battery banks;
- 1e bank with 8 (2011) 215 amp/hour 6V batteries ( over 800 amp/ hours- 12 V) charged/inverted by a Sterling inverter
- 2e bank with two 240 amp/ hour AGM batteries (2010/2014) for 12 V + starting engines and
One 165 amp/hour AGM battery for starting the generator. All three harged by a Sterling charger.
- Northern lights 8 kW generator installed in 1997 with 1900 hours on it. Runs all house AC requirements including the air conditioning.
- Both transmissions are twin disc units
- The fuel tanks are stainless steel, 2011
- Avon rib with 8 HP mercury engine with less than 200 hours.
- 2 “ Cruseair” air conditioners 16000 BTU ( warm/ cold) controlling the master stateroom, salon and forward stateroom.
Please contact Athos Cleanthous at +33 (0)492 910202
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Beam: 4.15 m
Maximum Draft: 1.27 m
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.