- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Tampa, FL
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 77,000
Please contact Craig Starns at 727.210.1800 or cell 813.340.0227 or email email@example.com
Call Craig Starns at (813) 340-0227.
Please contact R. Craig Starns at 813-340-0227
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Fairways Marine Fisher
Designer: Robert Ives
LOA: 37 ft 0 in
Beam: 12 ft 0 in
LWL: 32 ft 6 in
Maximum Draft: 5 ft 3 in
Bridge Clearance: 50 ft 0 in
Engine Brand: Sabre
Engine Model: 4D-254
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 2035
Cruising Speed: 7 mph
Maximum Speed: 8 mph
Ballast: 13,400 #
Displacement: 32,000 #
Total Power: 80
Fuel: 120 USG
Fresh Water: 120 USG
Beginning first forward is the anchor rode locker accessed via a hatch forward in the V berth. Next aft is the forward stateroom with a V berth forward with a bridge piece to make a double, vinyl fabric on the hull sides and overhead, Teak partitions and trim, a deck hatch with Lexan light overhead with an insect screen to let in light and air, fixed ports in the hull, opening ports in the trunk cabin, Teak and Holly soles, storage under the bunks, and a mirror on the port aft bulkhead.
Next aft to port is the head with a diverter type shower. The head has Formica counter tops, varnished Teak trim, a fiberglass fold down Pullman type sink, hand pump toilet, an opening port in the trunk cabin, and a low profile stainless steel Nicro solar power ventilator on the overhead.
Across to stbd. is a Cedar lined hanging locker with the main A.C. panel in the top, shelves, and a clothes hanger rod.
Next aft is the salon with an L settee to port forward, a drop leaf Teak table in the middle, a straight bench settee to stbd., storage outboard of the settees, Teak and Holly soles, vinyl headliner, Teak cabinetry and partitions, opening ports in the trunk cabin and fixed ports in the hull sides to let in light and air.
Aft off of the salon to port is a stateroom with a double quarter berth, a vanity outboard with a sink under a hinged lid, hanging locker inboard forward, 2 fixed ports in the hull, an opening port in the trunk cabin, and materials as like the rest of the interior.
Across to stbd. is the galley with formica counter, Teak and Holly sole, tile back splash, double stainless steel sink, a gas range/oven, microwave oven mounted overhead, and the front loading refrigeration box aft.
Aft and up over the engine compartment is the pilothouse/lounge. The pilothouse has the control station to stbd. forward and an L settee to port with storage under. There is a chart table stbd. aft with a built in drink icebox under. There is a large sliding hatch in the overhead of the pilothouse which opens to let in light, air, and view the sails. The engine is accessed via hatches in the pilothouse deck, on the inboard partition in the quarter berth guest stateroom, and forward under the companionway stair down to the salon.
The aft cockpit is next with a sitting area with lazaret storage access under the molded in bench seating.
The stern is last.
Safety Systems & Equipment
USCG safety equipment.
- Horse collar throwable PFD.
- 2 x I B:C portable fire extinguishers.
- Fyrewatch 385 Halon 1211 engineroom fire extinguisher system with status indicator and engine start override at helm.
- Lifesling MOB retreival device.
- Xintex S-2A propane alarm.
- Ritchie Powerdamp Plus hemispherical magnetic compass at helm.
- Lev-O-Gage II inclinometer.
- Propane storage locker in port cockpit seat with 3 bottles, 12 volt solenoid valve,regulator, gauge, transfer valve, and alarm sniffer.
- Aqua alarm system monitor at helm with light and sound annunciators for high bilge water, low oil pressure, loss of raw water flow, engine, and fire.
- 5 type II PFDs.
- Henderson MK V hand bilge pump in cockpit.
- Rule 1500 GPH 12 volt manual/automatic bilge pump in engineroom with switch on dash.
Sabre 4D-254 4 cylinder fresh water cooled diesel with series 144 Borg Warner Velvet Drive transmission. 2035 engine hours.
- Mechanical linkage steering.
- Main engine oil pressure, tachometer, coolant temp. meter, and hour counter.
- Maxi Prop.
- Stainless steel saddle fuel tanks under cockpit.
- Single lever Morse type controls.
- 12 volt Reverso oil change pump.
- New fuel injection pump on engine.
- 1/1/2" propeller shaft.
- Racor 500 fuel/water separator with fuel priming pump with vacuum gauge in line.
Spars & Rigging
Single spreader deck stepped aluminum masts by Kemp with aluminum booms. Tabernacle base on mizzen.
- Hood Profurl jib furler.
- Mack Pack for mainsail.
- Windex on mast head.
- Lazy Jacks for main sail.
- Lewmar 40 chrome bronze 2 speed jib sheet winches.
- 2 x Barrient 22 anodized halyard winches on main mast.
- Schaeffer, Main Marine, and Ronstan blocks and line stoppers.
- Lewmar anodized single speed #7 mizzen halyard winch.
Sails & Canvas
Tan Bark sails. Turqoise Sunbrella canvas.
- Tan bark main, mizzen, and 130% jib.
- Cockpit cushions.
- Sunbrella sail covers, outboard motor cover, and pilothouse roof hatch cover.
12 volts D.C. and 120 volts A.C. shore power.
- 12 volt deck flood light on main mast.
- D.C. electric panel below helm with dual bank battery voltage meter with bank selector switch.
- Lewco alternator charge controller with D.C. ammeter and manual rheostat/ automatic regulator mode.
- 4 x Deka 800 CCA 12 volt batteries (new).
- Newmar battery combiner.
- 12 volt oscillating fans throughout.
- Marine Air Systems 12,000 BTU reverse cycle air conditioning.
- Low battery voltage alarm.
- 12 volt interior and navigation lights.
- Rotary type battery isolator switches.
- Analog type D.C. voltmeter at helm.
- 120 volt 30 amp shorepower entrance connection with CATV connection as well.
- A.C. / shore power panel in stbd. forward hanging locker with polarity indicator.
Fresh water pressure system and salt water flush sanitary.
- Village Marine 12 volt WM 150 reverse osmosis watermaker.
- Stainless steel water tanks under salon sole.
- Shureflo 12 volt water pressure pump with Jabsco antisurge tank.
- Aquacity water filter on galley sink.
- Jabsco hand pump marine toilet.
Navigational, communication, and entertainment electronics.
- Cetek Benmar Course Setter 21 chain drive mechanical autopilot.
- Garmin GPS 128.
- JRC 1000 LCD radar.
- Pioneer DEH 205 AM/FM/CD player.
- Standard Horizon Eclipse VHF radiotelephone.
- Autohelm digital depth meter.
- Magellan NAV 5200 DX.
- Sumlog knot meter/log.
- Stereo speakers in pilothouse and salon.
- Rudder angle indicator.
- Yaesu FT-890 amatuer HF radio transceiver.
Propane range/oven and electric.
- Flavel B700C gimballed enamel finish 2 burner propane range/ Calor oven with sea rails.
- Adler Barber 12 volt front loading refrigerator/freezer.
- Kenmore microwave oven.
12 volt Windlass with bow roller.
- Bruce 20 Kg galvanised anchor on bow roller.
- 300' x 3/4" nylon rode.
- Simpson Lawrence 12 volt horizontal capstan and chain wilcat windlass with plug in remote control.
- 300' of 7/16" chain.
Inflattable RBI tender with outboard motor.
- 12' Caribe RBI
- 15 Hp Yamaha model 15MSHP outboard.
- Stainless steel "Jolly Boat" davits on stern.
- Outboard stowage bracket on stern rail.
- Chelsea brass ship's clock and barometer.
- Schwartz ship's bell clock in salon.
- Pilot chair in pilothouse.
Owner's personal gear.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Ross Yacht Sales
61 Enclosed Bridge Convertible
Clearwater, FL, United States
410 Express Fisherman
SW Florida, FL, United States
Naples, FL, United States
Miami, FL, United States
Monte Carlo 47
Clearwater, FL, United States
56 Express Hardtop
Palmetto, FL, United States