- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Stuart, FL
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 15,000
This is a stout boat has been properly maintained and cruised seasonally in the Bahamas.
Boat will be returning to the Bahamas in the next few weeks...so time is limited. Sellers are serious but know it is best to use a boat than let it sit. Call us today before this good deal sails away.
For a budget minded cruiser looking for a blue water vessel that is strait forward in layout and design and ready to sail this is a great buy.
This boat was built by the legendary C.E. Ryder/Portsmouth Yachts, also known for the renowned Southern Cross.
Featuring a low hour 30hp Diesel with 1300 hours, bimini, dodger, good ground tackle, GPS Plotter, fully batten main sail, roller furling head sail, refrigeration, solar and more, this is a really solid buy.
Just laid up for the summer season this boat is just a splash away from taking you on a new adventure.
Please visit the "Full Specs" for all the great details.
Co-Brokerage status vessels are offered on a 50/50 basis.
Brokers outside of Florida please contact us for more details.
All showings are by appointment so please call ahead.
Please call our office at 772.597.0707 and speak to the listing broker for more details.
Showings are by appointment so please remember to call ahead.
Calls are usually responded to more quickly than emails.
Please contact Joe Sales Manager at Office: 772.597.0707
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: C.E. Ryder Portsmouth Yachts
Designer: Eldredge McInnis
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 31 ft 0 in
Beam: 9 ft 10 in
LWL: 24 ft 0 in
Maximum Draft: 4 ft 2 in
Displacement: 11000 lbs
Ballast: 4500 lbs
Total Power: 30 HP
Engine Brand: Perkins
Year Built: 1999
Engine Model: KE3030
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 1300
Engine Power: 30 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (40 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (15 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (15 Gallons)
- Headroom 6'2" in galley and most of the salon
- Dining table that folds out of the way
- Large locker behind the settee back
- Stowage under the settees
- Large salon windows gives an open feel
- Storage cupboards behind and above seats
- V berth
- Shelf along the hull
- Hanging locker to starboard
- (2) reading lights
- Large opening hatch
- Headroom: 6'2"
- Stainless steel sink with tap
- Cutlery drawer
- (2) burner Non Pressurized alcohol stove
- 12v Refrigeration, top loading
- Hand-held flexible shower unit
- Built-in washbasin
- Lockers for toilet accessories
- Marine toilet with holding tank
- Chart table
- 12v control breaker panel
- Opening panel for navigation instruments
- Headroom: 6'5"
- The companionway steps remove for access to the engine
- Sliding hatch
- Companionway washboard
- Garmin 541GPS Chartplotter
- Pedestal compass
- 12v system
- 110v system
- (2) Group 24 starting batteries NEW 2014
- (2) Group 27 house batteries NEW 2014
- Portable battery charger
- Lights: cabin, nav, steaming and anchoring
- 60 watt Solar panel and 40 watt Solar panel
Deck and Hull
- Manual Windlass
- Bruce anchor w. 65' Chain with rode
- Spare Danforth Style Anchor
- Bimini with stainless steel frames NEW 2012 (only used in winter months)
- Cockpit seat cushions NEW 2012
- Bottom Painted 2016
- life lines with bow & stern pulpit
- Cockpit floor lifts for easy engine access
- Deck Prisms
- Beautiful lines
Sails and Rigging
- Main Fully battened good condition 1999
- Lazy jacks
- 120% Genoa Roller Furling in good condition 1999
- Mainsheet traveler
- (2) Lewmar 10 Winches
- Removable inner fore stay
- Hank on Storm Jib
Mechanical and Pumps
- 1999 Perkins 30hp Diesel 1300 hrs.
- Rack and Pinion Steering
- 12v bilge pump
- Manual marine head with holding tank & direct overboard discharge Tank and Related Plumbing NEW 2010
- Macerator pump
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.