1978 Colvic Watson 26
- View Full Specifications
Feels like a bigger boat
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Woolverstone, Suffolk, United Kingdom
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- £ 24,750 Tax Paid (US$ 33,118)
Boats for sale UK. Colvic Watson 26 long keel ketch with twin skegs for sale, with her traditional heavy build of 5 tons and feeling like a much bigger boat this Colvic motorsailer is constantly being upgraded from the canvas work, new electrics and brand new unused heads, this ketch has a lot to offer for the more discerning buyer. Offers close to asking price will be considered.
FIXED PRICE BROKERAGE - UK and International Service: - NO SALE - NO FEE - NO Upfront Payments - NO Cancellation Fees - Call us on 01473 780286
call us on +44 (0)1473 780286 ext 1
Offices Essex and Suffolk.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: Colvic Watson
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 26 ft 9 in
Beam: 9 ft 4 in
LWL: 26 ft 0 in
Minimum Draft: 3 ft 6 in
Maximum Draft: 3 ft 7 in
Displacement: 4536 kgs Dry Load
Total Power: 29 HP
Engine Brand: BMC
Year Built: 1978
Engine Model: 1.8 diesel
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 1169
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 29 HP
Cruising Speed: 5 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: 1 (55 Liters)
Fuel Tanks: 1 (140 Liters)
Holding Tanks: 1 (60 Liters)
Number of single berths: 3
Number of double berths: 1
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 1
Electrical Circuit: 12V
- Open aft cockpit entrance doors to wheel house with wheel and seat plus instrumentation to the portside.
- 5 berths with forecabin containing two individual bunks. One double berth and 3 singles.
- 6' 2" headroom.
- Head to port in lobby between fore cabin and saloon, dry hanging locker opposite on starboard side. Holding tank 60L
- New unused wc and fittings in heads.
- Double berth/ dinnette conversion on starboard side of saloon.
- Galley on starboard side with double burner stove with grill and oven.Sink and drainer adjacent with H&C pumped supply.Refridgerator with freezer.
- Good stowage throughout
- Non slip floor with carpet overlay saloon and forward cabin.
- Fold down bench seat at helm
- Heavy duty hatches and windows complement the very sturdy construction.
- Ebersbacher warm air heating with vents in all areas.
- Garmin GPS 128 2012
- Depth Space Age electronics 160w.
- Icom vhf
- Stowe speed and log
- Autohelm 2000 autopilot.
- Silva 100 compass with night light.
- CD radio with speakers fixed internally.
- Clock and Barometer.
- Navigation lights.
Rigging and Sails
- New 6mm standing 2012 and some running rigging 2005
- Ketch rig with aluminium spars.
- mainsail with second fully battened main and mizzen.
- Furling genoa with additional small jib.
- Artal 8M winches
- Mast steps
Hull, Deck, Safety and Canvas
- Painted hull finish
- Boarding ladder.
- Heavy duty lift out floor panels in wheelhouse to access engine.
- Rear cockpit spray dodgers.
- Mast steps
- Wheel steering with cable controls.(emergency tiller)
- Plough and Bruce anchors
- Gas locker in aft lazarette.
- Rocket and smoke flares.
- Manual and electric with auto float switch.
- Fenders and warps.
- Recent manual windlass with chain to anchor.
- Gas detector.
- Sand colour sail covers and spray dodgers 2014.
- Dinghy 2.8m
- Water tank 50L
- 75ah cranking and domestic batteries.
- Sterling pro battery charger
- Shore power.
- 2 socket outlets in fore cabin,4no. in saloon and 2no. in wheelhouse.
- Windvane charger.
- Alternator charging from engine.
- Original BMC 1.8 diesel
- Fuel tank 140 l
- shaft to 3 blade propeller.
- Max speed 6 knts.
More to Follow
More to Follow
Precious Marine offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Some websites that link to us may not drag the full information across please feel free to click the link and ask for the full inventory. www.preciousmarine.co.uk
Other Boats from Precious Marine
Brightlingsea, Essex, United Kingdom