Sale Pending - Dark Green Painted, Roller Furling, Spinnaker Gear, Wheel, Many Sails
Designers Comments: By Rob Ball - C&C Design The C&C 34 incorporates a number of developments and fine improvements from the legendary C&C 33. The moderate displacement design has basic V-shaped sections for upwind performance with subtle flattening in the sections amidships to help downwind boat speed.
The stern sections are powerful and full to generate added sailing length - a feature most effective when heeled. In addition, there is a small fairing in the hull forward of the rudder to assist smooth flow of water aft and added directional stability when sailing off the wind. The rudder is tucked up into the hull, lowering wetted surface in light air conditions and at the same time providing an increase in area for high speed situations when immersed in a quarter wave. The high aspect ratio keel incorporates a new tip configuration to increase lift of the fin without increasing drag.
Above the deck, the C&C 34 has a high aspect ratio sail plan to generate a good lift/drag ratio. Mast and rigging design incorporates a single spreader rig with intermediate shrouds, rod rigging throughout, and a slim modified diamond-shaped spar with bolt rope incorporated. The lower section of the spar is supported by a tripod arrangement with an optional adjustment available on the jackstay.
Accommodation below is greater than found on most similar sized yachts. Aft on the starboard side is a large L-shaped galley including a gimbaled three-burner stove with oven, a deep stainless steel sink, and a large well insulated ice box. With more headroom and a substantial increase in storage space for food and cutlery, the galley is extremely efficient. Aft on the port side, the chart table and navigation area provide a practical working and extra counter space for food preparation, and the wide quarter berth aft of the navigator is large and airy.
Results to date indicate the C&C 34 has the ability to point extremely high and handle a chop or seaway. Off wind performance appears excellent and the rudder extremely effective - even in the most extreme weather. We are more than satisfied with the C&C 34 design. It performs well, has good handling characteristics and contains all the features for comfortable living on board a yacht.
Tracy Buczak at RCR Yachts in Erie, PA, 814-455-6800, firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact Tracy Buczak at 814-455-6800
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 33 ft 6 in
Beam: 11 ft 0 in
LWL: 25 ft 10 in
Maximum Draft: 5 ft 10 in
Displacement: 10090 lbs
Ballast: 4100 lbs
Fresh Water Tanks: (30 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (20 Gallons)
I: 44’ 0” J: 14’ 0” P: 38.30’ E: 10.90’ Est Forestay Length: 46.17’ SA: FOR – 308 sq ft SA: Main – 208 sq ft Total: 516.74 SA Disp: 17.75
The C&C 34 has a classic interior layout. As you descend the companionway ladder the main salon is open and spacious. There are port & starboard facings settee's with a double drop leaf table. The table hinges from its centerline mounted stainless steel frame to allow both settees to use the table comfortably. The starboard settee converts to a large double berth and the port side settee is a single. Cushions have been re-upholstered. New floor boards have been installed. Ports were replaced with new opening ports for improved ventilation.
Aft and to port is a nicely sized quarter berth. Seating at the forward edge of the quarter berth allows the navigator to sit at the nav-station.
Forward of the main bulkhead is a hanging locker on port and an enclosed private head compartment on starboard.
· Double v berth · Double berth at starboard settee · Single Plus quarter berth · Single berth at port settee · Enclosed head compartment · New Holding Tank – Last season - Never used
The galley is at the base of the companionway on starboard. The gimbaled Dickinson stainless steel LPG (propane) stove and oven is outboard. This is a very high quality stove and is sure to make the chef happy. The large icebox compartment is in the corner. A deep stainless sink and lots of storage complete the galley.
· LPG Stove & Oven with newer LP gas panel & solenoid (2 years ago) · 3-Burner · Icebox - Large Capacity · Stainless sink · Pressure water (2 years ago)
· VHF Radio · SS masthead whip · Nexus Depth · Nexus Speed · Nexus Wind · Digital Compass for Nexus display · Garmin GPS · Stereo · New Ritchie Binnacle Mounted Compass · Ritchie Bulkhead Mount Compass (Rebuilt)
· 2ea Group 27 Batteries · New AC breaker panel · Upgraded AC/DC management system · New battery Charger (needs to be installed) · New Bilge Blower (needs to be installed)
Sails & Rigging
· Bierig Sails RF No.1 Genoa Pentex – Very Good · Bierig Sails RF No.1 Genoa Dacron – Good Condition, used for Main & Jib Racing · Dacron Main - Good · No.3 Dacron – new condition, used twice · Strom Jib – new condition, never used · Bierig Sails 1.5 ounce Spinnaker – new condition used less than 10 times · .75 ounce Spinnaker – Good condition · Additional delivery sails from previous owner · Harken Roller Furling Unit · Mail Traveler replaced with harken system that can be converted to windward sheeting · Spinnaker Pole · All new standing rigging (5 seasons ago) · Backstay Hydraulic pump replaced and hydraulic unit rebuilt
This deck is in great shape and is very uncluttered. Muireann has her original deck layout updated, repainted and has a new baby stay & baby stay traveler. Hull was repainted with Dupont Imron
· 2 ea Barient 27 Primary Winches · 2 ea Barient 22 Secondary Winches · 5 ea Barient 10 at Mast Base · 2 ea Barient 21 Halyard Winches · Spinlock rope clutches · Danforth Anchor, Chain & Rode · SS Swim Ladder · Custom Cockpit Cushions
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Interested in this boat?Toll-free: 866-418-4253Tel: 814.455.6800