- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Marion, MA
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 89,900
Baltic Yachts is a luxury yacht builder with an excellent reputation, for building some of the worlds finest sailing yachts. Charisma, exemplifies this premium build reputation. She is an extremely well built, fast strong sailing yacht from the famed design team at C&C design. If you are looking for a fast cruiser with race pedigree, look no further, Charisma is the sailing Yacht for you.
Newly painted Hull, Mast, Deck all aluminum pieces (2012)
New Garmin Electronics and Radar (2012)
New Electric Lewmar ST Halyard winch (2012)
New running rigging (2012)
Kevin developed a passion for boating as a child on Cape Cod. While a student at Massachusetts Maritime Academy (MMA), Kevin was a member of the offshore sailing team. Upon graduation from MMA, He served as a Deck Officer on Oil Tankers and as Captain on various Yachts and a racing sailboat. Later, Kevin worked for Lewmar Marine, selling winches and deck hardware to Large OEM's and Custom Race boats. He continues to use his USCG Master Mariner license to deliver boats, to and from Florida. Kevin currently sails competitively on a custom 55‚ racing sailboat. "If you would like to talk to me about a new or brokerage boat, please give me a call." Mobile: 401-862-0297 and email: email@example.com.
Please call my cell phone at: 401-862-0297, with any questions or additional information.
Please contact Kevin Fraser at 401-862-0297
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 42 ft 0 in
Beam: 12 ft 6 in
LWL: 34 ft 1 in
Maximum Draft: 6 ft 5 in
Displacement: 19715 lbs
Ballast: 9000 lbs
Bridge Clearance: 63 ft 0 in
Total Power: 50 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Engine Model: 4TH2E
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 996
Propeller: Folding propeller
Drive Type: V Drive
Engine Power: 50 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: 1 (60 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: 1 Stainless steel (40 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: 1 (20 Gallons)
Enclosed aft cabin with port double berth. To starboard there's single berth with private access to head, has also single hanging locker. There's storage everywhere, under berths, cabinets, drawers etc. U-shaped galley, formica countertops, many drawers and cabinets and hot and cold pressurized water plus manual fresh water foot pump + raw water pump. To port of galley is the Nav station equipped with cushioned bench, and chart table style desk. All controls needed for A/C, instrument panel, electronics, are readily accessible. Continuing forward is main salon to s/b is a u-shaped settee, to port is a straight rectangular settee with drop leaf table on each side of mast. Each settee has a pilot berth above rigged with sea cloths, numerous storage lockers, drawers, bins, hinged cabinets. There's easy access to fresh water pump, all tanks, bilge, matching Plath & Weems chronometer and barometer and gimbaled oil lamp. There are full length, lighted, hanging lockers with doors, adjacent to each other at entrance to v-berth which are used for spare lines, foul weather gear, sails, fishing tackle etc. FWD cabin V-berth is a queen size, and has numerous drawers, lockers and bins for storage, underneath V-berth there is and 12 volt ice cube maker and large bins for sail storage, also has main switch and remote hookup for windlass. There is an access door to chain locker for full access to ground tackle, fenders, windlass, and up through hatch to fore deck for storage. Pressurized hot and cold water with 12 v pump, fresh water is supplied via 4 gate manifold off of pump with backup manual foot pump at galley sink, along with raw water foot pump, hot water provided by either 110 volt or heated by engine, Hot water supplied by 11 gal Isotemp water heater(2007), Cockpit shower (2006), Water closet has TMC 5 Oceans toilet with full size seat with electric macerator pump, with manual hand pump back up(2006), shower with collection box with sump pump for gray water overboard discharge(2006). Holding tank is 20 gal ss, Bow locker with Jabsco self-priming deck wash pump with 50' self-coiling hose, RO water supplied via PUR Katadyn 35 Power Survivor 12 volt watermaker with new membrane.
- built-in 1000 watt microwave
- ss Mariner two burner stove, gimbaled, with oven fed by 2-12 lb propane gas cylinders installed in lazarette(2006), comes with Xintrex digital monitor, propane sensing safety switch and alarm
- Adler Barbour 12 volt refrigerator w/freezer box(2007), box is ss and well insulated
- SS double sink with ss fittings,
Deck + cockpit
Electric Lewmar 43 ST halyard winch (2012)
Balsa cored reinforced deck, secured to hull with lap joint reinforced with exterior metal toe rail, deck is coated with interlux non-skid paint. Self-bailing cockpit with 2" screened scuppers and molded in gutters. Bridge deck protects main cabin companionway. Cockpit has two built-in cokcpit lockers. Lazarette w/molded helm hump accommodates 1kw genset, lines and propane tanks, Edson pedestal with elkhidecovered 36" wheel, w/attached folding teak table. Permanent Bimini ss frame, Collapsing dodger carried on ss hoop frame, three tinted lexan opening hatches, over chain locker, vberth and main saloon. Two tinted opening skylights over galley and nav station, two adjacent fixed ports in galley and nav station, two opening ports with screens in aft cabin, two 4"PVC cowl ventilators w/dorade center of main saloon, Nicro solar powered ss vent in head, flexible screens for hatches.
Ss Bow pulpit, Alumalloy bow casting with built-in chocks, one modified windline anchor roller with added chain guide(2006). Two 10" bow cleats, two 12" ss cleats midship, 8" stern cleats with chocks molded into toe rail, Quick Aries 1014 low profile electric windlass with remote in v-berth and cockpit. 3/8"chain gypsy, Hawser pipe with access two anchor nylon rode, 12' x 1 1/4" anodized aluminum genoa T-tracks with two chromed cars on each side. Two Lewmar #55 2 speed self-tailing primary winches, Two Lewmar #55 3 speed secondary winches, One Lewmar #42 self-tailing winch for main sheet, Two Lewmar #43 2 speed, two Lewmar #40 2 speed winches, Two Lewmar #30 self-tailing 2 speed winches, Two Lewmar #16 2 speed self-tailing winches, One Barient #12 2 speed winch, all refurbished 2007. Bow and stern pulpit and stanchions thru bolted thru toe rail into solid glass, ss 1/4" wire vinyl covered life lines(2006) with pelican gates on both sides. Three water fill deck plates, one diesel fill plate, one holding tank discharge plate. Two 12 volt receptacles, one in cockpit, one at base of mast. Transom boarding ladder with teak steps, rope boarding ladder for amidship. Infared Propane ss barbeque grill mounted on stern pulpit.
Sails and Rigging
|All new running rigging (2012)|
* Harken furler for Genoa
* Removable inner staysail fitting with foredeck tensioner
* 5/16" 1x19 compression rod standing rigging including forestay
* Backstay with isolators, upper and lower shrouds, ss wire running backstays, both vang and backstay hydraulic pistons are controlled by a single Navtec control at cockpit with new ss flexible hydraulic lines everywhere
* Rebuilt vang piston (2006)
* Reaching strut installed on deck
* Spinnaker pole-bell type mounted on deck
* Genoa halyard has 7x19 ss wire with Dacron rope tail
* Three lock in winch handles, one double handed lock in winch handle.
* Main sail fully battened Kevlar with two reefing points
* Main Fully battened 8 oz Dacron, with three reefing points
* #1 Dacron
* #1 Mylar
* #1 Spectra
* #2 Dacron
* #3 Dacron with Sunbrella UV cover
* Daisy staysail
* Staysail for intermediate forestay
* .75 oz spinnaker
* Radial head cruising spinnaker with chute
* Sunbrella Bimini & Dodger(2006)
* Boat cover with sand bags (1998)
* All interior cushions are covered with Sunbrella(2006).
Garmin 10" MFD with integrated GPS, Radar, wind.
Autohelm Compas, Depth and Speed.
- Yanmar 4TH2E from 1998, inline 4 cyl 50hp diesel engine
- Borg Warner v-drive model:10-003-000-002, S/N 1877, ratio E: 2.0(rebuilt by TMI, 2005)
- 1 1/4" ss prop shaft, cutlass bearing, packing gland flax(all new, 2007)
- 2 blade 18" Martec folding prop(2006) mounted in front of a spade rudder
- two back up props: a 2 blade 18" variable pitch Flex-O-Fold, and a 3 blade 18" fixed
- Yanmar Admiral Instrument panel s/b cockpit(1998)
- 150 amp Yanmar alternator(2007)
- Yanmar 90 amp alternator is backup,
- Dual Racor filters with water filter and vacuum gauge on first filter(2007)
- Cruiseair AC heat pump, 13,500 BTU?s(2006)
- 40 US gallons ss fuel tank under p/s settee.
- Wired for 12 volt DC ship?s supply & 110 volt 30 amp AC shore power supply w/GFI(80% of wire replaced 2006)
- 4-way vapor proof battery switch
- Battery isolator
- Xantrex True Charge 40 amp battery charger(2004)
- Xantrex Freedom 2500watt inverter/charger(2006)
- Link 2000r regulator interface(2004)
- 375 watt solar panel configuration w/ Blue Sky MMPI regulator (2007)
- 400 watt Air-X windcharger w/brake(2006)
- Alton 1kw gas generator(2006)
* Revere 6 person off-shore Solas "A" life raft with auto release, full inspection/repack, with Master?s certificate(2006).
* Pre-owned KVH Tracvision M2 (with M3 ST software upgrade for bluewater cruising)in-motion satellite TV antenna with cables and manual,
* Netgear/Eugenia WiFI marine kit with 9 dB gain antenna to "capture" internet access
* 45 lbs CQR type primary anchor with 200' acid dipped 3/8" chain rode
* 40 lb Danforth type secondary anchor with 200' 3/4" braided nylon rode with 10' ss chain tail
* 30lb Danforth type stern/kedging anchor with 150 ft of 1/2" braided nylon rode with 5' chain tail
* 10lb mushroom anchor
* 8lb collapsable grappling hook anchor
* 3 Taylor fenders, one 18" round buoy fender/mooring ball, docking lines, 5 5/8" 35' double braided nylon, various other sizes and lengths.
* Two 55 gallon collapsible diesel fuel cells.
* Emergency tiller
* Two whale gusher manual bilge pumps, one in cockpit, one under cabin sole at companionway base
* 2000 gph West Marine electric bilge pump with remote float switch in main bilge, secondary 1500 gph Rule with remote float switch
* 60 gals of fresh water stored in two thirty gal ss tanks amidships
Underwater body has 5 coats of WM CPP Premium ablative blue paint, 3 blue, 2 red(6/2007), Freeboard has white Imron(1997).
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- 5 combination teak trimmed white/red led cabin lights(2006)
- 6-hi-intensity halogen reading lights over each bunk, red floor courtesy lights through out cabin, fluorescent lights in galley and head(2005)
- Barrel type white magnifying light at nav station
- One million candlepower search light mounted on stern radar pole w/ remote in cockpit(2006)
- One million candlepower handheld rechargeable searchlight(2006)
- Aqua Signal navigation lights mounted on bow & stern pulpits steaming
- Anchor lights mounted on masthead(2006)
- Forespar halogen spreader and deck light mounted on mast
- All navigaton lights fitted with low amp draw leds
- A NIB Katadyn 160E Power Survivor 12 volt watermaker
- Ship-to-shore 50' power cord with various "cheater" attachments
- 6-110 volt duplex outlets in cabin w GFI
- 6-6" 12 volt fans in cabin(2006)
Other Boats from Cape Yachts
Sun Fast 35
South Dartmouth, MA, United States
Gloucester, MA, United States
Plymouth, MA, United States
South Dartmouth, MA, United States
South Dartmouth, MA, United States
South Dartmouth, MA, United States