- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- South Portland, ME
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 25,000
BEST, REASONABLE OFFERS ENCOURAGED
DUET is a very clean, well maintained Pearson 365 Ketch. Sellers are relocating South, so this vessel is seriously for sale. Now offered at a realistic asking price. Please call for your inspection and thank you for your interest.
Please contact Annie Gray at 207-363-7997
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Pearson Yachts, Portsmouth, RI
Designer: William H. Shaw
LOA: 36 ft 5 in
Beam: 11 ft 6 in
Length on Deck: 32 ft 0 in
Maximum Draft: 4 ft 6 in
Displacement: 17700 lbs
Ballast: 7300 lbs
Headroom: 6 ft 3 in
Total Power: 40 HP
Engine Brand: Westerbeke
Engine Model: W-40
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Power: 40 HP
HULL & DECK:
• White hull, original gelcoat; blue boottop, blue bottom.
• 2 Bomar deck hatches.
• 2 Dorade vents.
• 6 aluminum opening ports.
• Screened in door for companionway.
• Edson pedestal wheel steering with Ritchie compass in binnacle; brake & controls; also, varnished mahogany cockpit table.
• Double S/S bow and stern rails.
• Double lifelines with S/S stanchions and boarding gates.
• S/S swim ladder at stern.
• S/S dinghy davits.
• Teak toerails and handrails.
• Nicro solar vent.
• Lewmar anchor windlass.
• 2007 varnished teak spoked wheel.
Fuel: 40 gallons in aluminum tank.
Water: 150 gallons.
Holding: 20 gallons.
ENGINE & MECHANICAL:
• Westerbeke W-40 diesel, 40 hp inboard with vee drive, FWC (engine rebuilt in 2004 by Baril Engine Rebuilding, Inc, Great Bay, WI - invoice available).
• 1" S/S shaft.
• 17x10 LH 3 bladed prop.
• Razor Shark cutters.
• Racor fuel filter.
• Recent motor mounts (4).
• 12V DC-110V AC systems.
• Electric bilge pump.
• 12V/110V outlets.
• 2011 2-6V Trojan deep cycle lead acid batteries; 1 2017 Group 30 engine start battery.
• Shore power cord.
• Xantrex Link 20 battery monitor.
• True Charge 40 amp charger.
• 6 gallon hot water heater.
• 2000w Power Inventor inverter
• Starting forward is a spacious vee berth with filler piece, and storage above and below.
• Aft to starboard is the large head with W.C. and large, separate stall shower.
• Opposite to port is a hanging locker, followed by a single settee in the salon.
• The varnished mahogany dining table folds down from the bulkhead and opens into a large table.
• To starboard is a transom berth and pilot berth above; there are lockers under the pilot berth.
• Aft of this is the nav table with seat, and the galley is opposite to port.
• Blue dotted cushions, in excellent condition.
• Teak and holly sole.
• Wood grain formica on bulkheads with teak trim.
• Brass reading lights.
• Large U-shaped galley.
• Three burner stove with oven, with LPG shutoff switch.
• Insignia microwave.
• Toaster; dishes and flatware.
• Slide away cutting board.
• Adler Barbour 110V refrigeration.
• Single S/S sink with fresh water foot pump.
• Hot and cold pressure water.
• Plenty of storage.
• ICOM M502A VHF and ram mic.
• ICOM AT140 tuner for SSB radio.
• Raymarine ST60 Tridata windspeed and direction.
• Compucourse 220 autopilot.
• Garmin 120 GPS
• Raytheon RL70C GPS & radar.
• Binnacle compass.
• JVC AM/FM/CD stereo with 2 cockpit speakers and 2 below.
SAILS & RIGGING: (599 sq. ft. sail area)
• Anodized aluminum mast and boom.
• Aluminum spinnaker pole.
• New 2012 dacron mainsail, by Hallett.
• New 2012 dacron mizzen, by Hallett.
• New 2012 135% dacron genoa, by Hallett.
• 2012 nylon drifter.
• 2013 dark blue sailcovers.
• Two Barient # 48 genoa winches; 4 halyard winches.
• Harken mainsheet traveller.
• Harken roller furler, approx. 2001, by North Sails.
• Whisker pole.
• Blue 2001 cockpit cushions; varnished mahogany cockpit table.
• Danforth anchor; 2nd large anchor with rode.
• 35 lb CQR plow anchor on roller with chain and rode.
• Emergency tiller.
• Ensign and staff.
• S/S BBQ.
• Lifering; lifesling.
• 10'4" Achilles HBI RIB dinghy with 15 hp Mercury outboard & 9.8 hp Nissan long shaft outboard.
• 2-20 lb aluminum LPG tanks - horizontal.
• Radar reflector.
• 2013 blue Dodger (made by owner).
• Brass clock and barometer.
• Manual bilge pump.
• C02 detector.
• Dishes, flatware.
COMMENTS: DUET is a very clean, well maintained Pearson 365 Ketch. Sellers are relocating South, so this vessel is seriously for sale. Now offered at a realistic asking price. Please call for your inspection and thank you for your interest.
Potential purchasers should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this specification sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht. These specifications are believed to be correct but cannot be guaranteed. Specifications are provided for information purposes. Data was obtained from sources believed reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, consumptions, capacities and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided, and agrees to instruct his surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel subject to sale, price and inventory changes, and withdrawal from market without notice.
Other Boats from Gray & Gray Yacht Brokers, Inc.
Blue Hill, ME, United States
367 Cutter (Hull #1)
Rollinsford, NH, United States