1977 Pearson 35
- View Full Specifications
Fully Refitted - Amazing
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Rock Hall, MD
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 38,900
FULLY RESTORED - JUST REDUCED - CLASSIC DESIGN - GREAT REFIT - READY TO GO - READ THIS LISTING. THIS IS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY!!!!!!
"Airborne" has been lovingly cared for by a most qualified owner who has over the years replaced everything from the Yanmar 3GM30FW (2000) to the Running and Standing Rigging. The Genoa was replaced in 2013 and the Main in 2000 plus so very much more. Please, look through this listing. Airborne is practically "all" new.
The Pearson 35 is a classic yacht with wonderful performance and is competitive with today's performance cruisers.
I have a lifetime of boating, fishing, waterskiing, cruising and racing experience as well as 25 years of selling all kinds of power and sail boats. I will guide you effortlessly through the purchase process from the showings to the offers through the counters, survey, acceptance and settlement. I will make your boat buying experience easy and fun, and guarantee that you will get the boat best suited for your needs, plans and monies. And, I will be there after the sale to help you with every aspect of your boating experience.
Please, don't forget, I am always looking for good, quality sail and power boat listings. With real Yacht World Sold Boat comparables, a quarter century of marketing and sales experience, as well as a standing list of Buyers I have the selling know-how to move your boat in this tough economy with a simple goal of getting you the most monies in the shortest time. Call me to discuss your current boat and how we can maximize its sale.
Please contact Jim Elliott at (410) 708-4422
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 35 ft 2 in
Beam: 10 ft 0 in
LWL: 25 ft 2 in
Minimum Draft: 3 ft 9 in
Maximum Draft: 7 ft 6 in
Displacement: 13000 lbs
Ballast: 5400 lbs
Bridge Clearance: 46 ft 0 in
Total Power: 27 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 2000
Engine Model: 3GM30FW
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 2600
Propeller: 2 blade propeller
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 27 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (78 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (18 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (13 Gallons)
Accommodations and Walkthru
"Airborne" has a classic interior begining at the bow with a large and spacious Vee Berth. There is a bureau to port and a hanging locker to starboard of the entrance and the cabin is well ventillated with 2 opening ports and a large opening hatch.
The Head is aft on port and is large enough to shower comfortably. There is an opening port for light and ventillation. Across on starboard is a large hanging locker and a bank of drawers and cabinets.
Next, the Saloon's facing settees have additional storage behind and above each. It has good light with 4 large fixed ports. The dining table stores against the forward bulkhead when not in use.
The Galley stretches across "Airborne" with the Sink and Stove to starboard of the companionway and the Refrigerator on the port side. The surface above the refrig acts as a Nav Station with the Electrical Panels above on the aft bulkhead.
Four steps up the Companionway over the Engine Compartment takes you to the roomy Cockpit with its helm seat. She is large and comfortable for sailing, entertaining and napping and has lots of storage space in each lazarrette.
"Airborne" is a great place to spend your on-the-water time: sailing or relaxing.
- Adler Barber 12V Refrigeration w/Added Insulation
- Raritan 6 gal Hot Water Heater
- Water Filter at Galley Sink
- Raritan Electric Head
- Holding Tank 2012
- Jabsco Macerator 2015
- Jabsco 3-WAY Valve 2012
- Jabsco Shower Drain Pump 2012
The Pearson 35 has both a 12V Ship's and 120V Shorepower Electrical Systems each with their own Distribution Circuit Breaker Panels.
- Custom 24 Circuit 12V Electrical Panel '00
- Custom 8 Circuit 120V Electrical Panel '00
- Solar Panel 285 Watts '14
- Wind Generator
- Controller 25Amp
- Dedicated 12V Single Sideband Circuit Breaker '98
- Dedicated 12 V Anchor Windlass Circuit Breaker '98
- ICTA 30 Amp Battery Charger
- EMON Battery Monitoring System
- Battery Max Relay Charging System
- 375 Amp Surrette Rolls House Battery Bank '14
- 105 Amp Interstate Engine Start Battery '14
- 120 Amp High Output Alternator
- Aqua Signal Bow/Stern & TriColor Masthead LED Lights
- Perko Spreader Halogen Light 2013
- LED Lights in Saloon & Vee Berth plus Red LED light in Galley
- Fans in Saloon & Vee Berth
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
Electronics & Navigation Equipment
- Garmin 740S Chartplotter at Helm '12
- Garmin 740S Chartplotter at Nav Station '12
- Garmin HD GMR 18 Radar at Helm '12
- Knotmeter, Depthsound and Wind Speed & Direction Instruments
- Compass at Helm
- Uniden VHF Radio with Remote Mic at Helm
- Television Antenna at Mast Head
- Lightning Strike Arrestor at Mast Head
- SGC SingleSideBand Radio/Speaker/Tuner (Used once-may need service) 1998
- AM/FM Stereo Radio w/Speakers in Saloon, Galley & Cockpit
- Sony 10 CD Player
Sails & Rigging
The Pearson 35 is a mast head rigged, single spreader, keel stepped sloop.
- Standing Rigging Replace 2000
- Running Rigging Constantly Inspected & Mostly Replaced
- 155% Genoa 2013
- Harken Roller Furling Headsail System 2000
- Full Battened Mainsail 2000
- Garhauer Mainsheet Blocks and Traveller Track
- Dutchman Mainsail Flaking System
- Boom Brake
- Anderson 40ST - 2 Speed Primary Winches
- 2 - Anderson 28ST - 2 Speed Mainsheet/Halyard Winches
- CustomTeak Bow Sprit
- Lofrans 12V Electrical Anchor Windlass w/Controls at Helm & Bow
- 22# Claw Anchor with 225', 5/8" 3-Strand Nylon & 80' G4 Chain Rode
- Dodger with Awning 2012
- Cockpit Over Boom Awning with Side and Aft 12" Curtains
- Fortress FX16 Anchor at Bow
- Danforth Anchor at Stern
- Dock Lines and Fenders
- USCG Saftey Package
- 4 Stainless ABI Ports
- 2 Aluminum Moonlight Hatches
- Kato Dinghy Davits w/Custon Mounting Bars
- Outboard Motor Crane Lift & Stern Rail Mount
Engine and Mechanicals
The Pearson 35 is equipped with a 27HP fresh water cooled Yanmar 3GM30FW with about 2600 hours. She has a Racor Fuel Filter & an Electric Fuel Pump
- Edson Throttle/Shifter Controls '00
- Motor Mounts '12
- Exhaust Elbow '12
- Cutlass Bearing & Dripless Shaft Seal '09
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.