Equipment List and Updates
Pearson 10M (33’)
An extremely sturdily built, wide beam, 6’2” headroom, fast and stiff, easy to sail, racer cruiser, with all the systems, and lots and lots of upgrades.
- Topsides practically flawless (one small fixed ding at stem).
- Had bottom professionally soda blasted, barrier coated, and ablative bottom painted (have paint for second coat to go on just before goes in water).
- Boot Stripe removed and bottom raised slightly to keep dirt off bottom of topsides and to reduce maintenance.
- New Fairclough canvass cover with metal frame and custom Velcro flaps for Dinghy Davits and Wind Turbine.
- Lead Fin Keel (5445 lbs) and skeg protected rudder – 6 foot draft.
- 11 foot beam.
- 6’2” headroom in saloon.
- - 2 electrically powered bilge pumps (1 manual, 1 manual/auto), and 1 self-powered.
- Original gas Atomic-4 but with low hours.
- Cleaned, primed, and Por-15 anti-corrosion coated.
- Ford Red enamel paint.
- Fresh Water Cooling.
- External oil filter with EZ change connection and oil pressure adjustment.
- Digital ignition.
- New coil,
- New Carb.
- Added polishing filter.
- Added long reach dip stick.
- New High Output (115AMP) alternator.
- Replaced fuel filter with water separating fuel filter.
- Dripless Stuffing Box.
- New Stainless Steel Shaft.
- Refurbed 3-bladed prop (have additional 2-bladed folding prop).
- Cushions show little if any wear (cleaned).
- Sleeps 7 (with 2 doubles, single, pilot birth, and quarter birth).
- Low maintenance fiberglass liner and floor (with teak and holly inserts).
- Fold down Dinette.
- Oil Lamp.
- Teak oiled.
- All reading lights replaced with LEDs.
- Navigation station light is red LED.
- New Head (has fluorescent light).
- Battery powered LED puck lights.
- New Group 27 Batteries.
- On-Demand Bosch Hot Water Heater.
- Propane Oven and Stove with 4 burners.
- Propane Leak Detector and Shutoff System.
- FM/CD Player.
Mast, Rigging, and sails.
- New (raised) cast aluminum mast step for keel stepped mast.
- New stanchions.
- Folding mast steps to top of mast (with climbing harness).
- LED spreader lights.
- LED Anchor light.
- Wireless (solar) wind speed and direction sensor.
- Professionally reinforced Main (fair condition).
- Professionally reinforced 135% Jib (fair condition).
- Several additional unused jibs and genoa.
- Whisker Pole.
- Setup for racing but never raced.
- All lines and halyards to cockpit.
- Lewmar Model 40 self-tailing winches.
- Boom raised 8” to clear heads on Gybe.
- New stanchions
- All teak redone with TeakGuard, Cetol, or varnish.
- New LED running lights and stern light.
- Stainless steel solar ventilator.
- New Edson helm guard.
- St Croix Stainless Steel Dinghy Davits.
- Stern Rail professionally reinforced for Dinghy Davits.
- Fold-down stern swim ladder with teak treads.
- Deck attachments re-sealed with silicone.
- Large CQR anchor on roller
- Dodger frame, fabric needs replacing.
- Raymarine C80 Networked Chartplotter (in Navpod).
- Raymarine GPS antenna/receiver.
- Raymarine Radar.
- DMI Hull Speed (rebuilt).
- DMI Depth (rebuilt).
- New Wind Speed and Direction (/w solar masthead sensor).
- New Fluxgate Compass.
- New Ritchie Analog Compass.
- New Standard Horizon VHF with Remote RAM MIC (full control) at Helm.
- Air-X 20AMP Wind Turbine with Over-speed Damping and on Vibration Absorbing Struts (custom teak control box inside).
- 12V accessory socket.
- Battery Switch, 1 or 2 or All or None.