- View Full Specifications
Priced for quick sale
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / Gas/Petrol
- Located In:
- MA, United States
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 16,950
$2000 Price Reduction .. This Pearson 10M offers so much in a 33ft sailboat. She is a great example of a Bill Shaw design that lives up to the label racer/cruiser. The cockpit & deck layout are uncluttered, efficient and safe. With a 29"2" waterline & and 11" beam, you have space and efficiency for entertaining, cruising offshore or racing around the course. This boat has not been raced, but her buyer will appreciate her responsive sailing characteristics while cruising in comfort.Too many extras going with boat to list. Email us for updated equipment list or click on details in ad.
EMAIL US FOR LARGE UPDATE AND EXTENSIVE EQUIPMENT LIST
CALL NOW TO LIST YOUR BOAT WITH SOUTHCOAST YACHT SALES....we sell more because we focus on proactive marketing and show boats 7 days a week.
Please contact Capt. Chris Barton at 866.532.6202
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Pearson Yachts, Warren, RI
Designer: William Shaw
LOA: 33 ft 6 in
Beam: 11 ft 0 in
LWL: 29 ft 2 in
Maximum Draft: 5 ft 11 in
Ballast: 5400 lbs
Headroom: 6 ft 2 in
Dry Weight: 12400 lbs
Total Power: 30 HP
Engine Brand: Atomic
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 30 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (40 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (20 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 4
Number of double berths: 1
Number of cabins: 1
Number of heads: 1
Seating Capacity: 6
Sleeping accommodations for seven. V-Berth in forward cabin with trap stowage under. Hanging locker to starboard. Forepeak anchor rode stowage. Translucent hatch overhead forward. Molded in shelf stowage (P&S). Hinged door privacy. Head has fiberglass sole and toilet base. Alcoves and sliding door locker outboard. Fiberglass vanity equipped with manual F.W. pump, trap linen stowage, and locker under. Mirror with light over. Hinged entry door. Large hanging locker is opposite toilet room. Main cabin has pull-out double berth to port and pilot and transom berth to starboard. Built-in storage over port berth. Bulkhead mounted folding table with hinged lewars of high pressure laminate. Quarterberth and navigation station (with chart storage) is located aft to port; drawer and locker under. Stowage shelf outboard above quarterberth. Tack companionway ladder. L-shape galley aft to starboard. Large stainless steel galley sink with F.W. foot pump. Large top-loading icebox with foam in-place insulation. 3-burner countertop propane stove with oven - gimbaled. Large sliding door locker outboard of galley countertop. Drawers and lock stowage under. Weather gear stowage opposite galley next to quaterberth. Textured fiberglass sole in both cabins. High pressure laminates on all countertops. Aft cabin face has hinged access panels (P&S) for instrument installations. Main bulkheads are covered with high pressure laminates. Hull sides are covered with veneer genuwall. Standard berth mattresses are 4" foam; fabric covered throughout. Teak trim and joiner work throughout. Teak handrails overhead.
One-piece molded reinforced fiberglass laminate (hand lay-up) with integrally bonded bulkheads. One-piece reinforced fiberglass laminate (hand lay-up with balsa core for stiffness and insulation. Color and Non-skid surfaces molded in. Textured fiberglass full headliner laminated to deck cabin interior surface. Self-bailing cockpit. Cockpit sail lockers (P&S), with molded drain gutters. Lazarette hatch. Fiberglass sliding companionway hatch. Drop slides. Fiberglass coamings and winch islands with storage alcoves under. Teak handrails. Deck unit mechanically fastened to hull with overlay of fiberglass for complete watertight integrity.
Deck handling and safety gear including:
Equipment List and Updates
Pearson 10M (33’)
An extremely sturdily built, wide beam, 6’2” headroom, fast and stiff, easy to sail, racer cruiser, with all the systems, and lots and lots of upgrades.
- Topsides practically flawless (one small fixed ding at stem).
- Had bottom professionally soda blasted, barrier coated, and ablative bottom painted (have paint for second coat to go on just before goes in water).
- Boot Stripe removed and bottom raised slightly to keep dirt off bottom of topsides and to reduce maintenance.
- New Fairclough canvass cover with metal frame and custom Velcro flaps for Dinghy Davits and Wind Turbine.
- Lead Fin Keel (5445 lbs) and skeg protected rudder – 6 foot draft.
- 11 foot beam.
- 6’2” headroom in saloon.
- - 2 electrically powered bilge pumps (1 manual, 1 manual/auto), and 1 self-powered.
- Original gas Atomic-4 but with low hours.
- Cleaned, primed, and Por-15 anti-corrosion coated.
- Ford Red enamel paint.
- Fresh Water Cooling.
- External oil filter with EZ change connection and oil pressure adjustment.
- Digital ignition.
- New coil,
- New Carb.
- Added polishing filter.
- Added long reach dip stick.
- New High Output (115AMP) alternator.
- Replaced fuel filter with water separating fuel filter.
- Dripless Stuffing Box.
- New Stainless Steel Shaft.
- Refurbed 3-bladed prop (have additional 2-bladed folding prop).
- Cushions show little if any wear (cleaned).
- Sleeps 7 (with 2 doubles, single, pilot birth, and quarter birth).
- Low maintenance fiberglass liner and floor (with teak and holly inserts).
- Fold down Dinette.
- Oil Lamp.
- Teak oiled.
- All reading lights replaced with LEDs.
- Navigation station light is red LED.
- New Head (has fluorescent light).
- Battery powered LED puck lights.
- New Group 27 Batteries.
- On-Demand Bosch Hot Water Heater.
- Propane Oven and Stove with 4 burners.
- Propane Leak Detector and Shutoff System.
- FM/CD Player.
Mast, Rigging, and sails.
- New (raised) cast aluminum mast step for keel stepped mast.
- New stanchions.
- Folding mast steps to top of mast (with climbing harness).
- LED spreader lights.
- LED Anchor light.
- Wireless (solar) wind speed and direction sensor.
- Professionally reinforced Main (fair condition).
- Professionally reinforced 135% Jib (fair condition).
- Several additional unused jibs and genoa.
- Whisker Pole.
- Setup for racing but never raced.
- All lines and halyards to cockpit.
- Lewmar Model 40 self-tailing winches.
- Boom raised 8” to clear heads on Gybe.
- New stanchions
- All teak redone with TeakGuard, Cetol, or varnish.
- New LED running lights and stern light.
- Stainless steel solar ventilator.
- New Edson helm guard.
- St Croix Stainless Steel Dinghy Davits.
- Stern Rail professionally reinforced for Dinghy Davits.
- Fold-down stern swim ladder with teak treads.
- Deck attachments re-sealed with silicone.
- Large CQR anchor on roller
- Dodger frame, fabric needs replacing.
- Raymarine C80 Networked Chartplotter (in Navpod).
- Raymarine GPS antenna/receiver.
- Raymarine Radar.
- DMI Hull Speed (rebuilt).
- DMI Depth (rebuilt).
- New Wind Speed and Direction (/w solar masthead sensor).
- New Fluxgate Compass.
- New Ritchie Analog Compass.
- New Standard Horizon VHF with Remote RAM MIC (full control) at Helm.
- Air-X 20AMP Wind Turbine with Over-speed Damping and on Vibration Absorbing Struts (custom teak control box inside).
- 12V accessory socket.
- Battery Switch, 1 or 2 or All or None.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from SouthCoast Yacht Sales Inc.
47.7 Center Cockpit
Fairhaven, MA, United States
Bermuda 40 MK III Yawl
Unknown, ME, United States
323 Cuddy CC & Trailer
Nantucket, MA, United States
Fairhaven, MA, United States
46 Pilothouse Trawler
Warwick, RI, United States
Barrington, RI, United States