- View Full Specifications
Price just reduced
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Sausalito, CA
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 79,000
Price Reduced, this owner wants offers!
This is a wonderful and unique Dutch cruising yacht. The Mulder yard and family are still making superior yachts to this day. No compromise in quality, design and functionality. If you are looking for a very economical cruising yacht with its unique style you owe it to yourself to see this boat.
- New Yanmar engine
- Stern Thruster
- Diesel heat
- Wonderful wood cabinetry
- Sun Roof
- And much more
For more information about this yacht or to schedule a time to see her, call Rick Peterson directly at: 415-599-5506 (mobile) or email@example.com
For additional information about this yacht or to schedule a showing, please contact the Listing broker, Rick Peterson at: 415-599-5506 or at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact Rick Peterson at 415.599.5506
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 32 ft 10 in
Beam: 10 ft 7 in
Minimum Draft: 3 ft 0 in
Displacement: 9780 lbs
Total Power: 54 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Engine Model: 4JH4
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 75
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 54 HP
Cruising Speed: 8 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: (50 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (50 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (25 Gallons)
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 1
The Pasadera is a unique "hybrid" Dutch built canal boat, that had a 3 year total refurbishment.
This is a beautiful boat that has been moored in freshwater since it was constructed in 1977. Recently she has been moved the San Francisco Bay by its current owner. She is a one of a kind in the U.S., this imported classic convertible was built by the famous Dutch yacht builder, Dirk Mulder. The boat was shipped by ocean freighter from Holland to Lake Winnipesaukee, New Hampshire in 2001. She was sold again to a new owner in 2004 who completed a complete refurbishment to the boat appropriate for U.S. use, replacing every mechanical and electrical system with the highest quality U.S. components. An extensive survey complete with ultrasonic inspection/testing of the hull's steel plating was completed. She recently moved from the Sacramento River Delta to San Francisco Bay with the new owner.
The spacious and unique interior areas support two people in comfort and will easily accommodate 6 people during a leisurely day cruise. The cockpit/wheelhouse area provides options for an enclosed environment, or completely open with the removal of the top and aft side curtains. Sliding glass windows and opening Port windshield provide adjustable ventilation. The aft cabin offers a private and cozy sleeping area. Abundant storage is available throughout, including a dedicated wine storage locker under forward cabin step.
The boat is also pre-wired and pre-plumbed for future installation of a stern propane BBQ, forward cabin propane fireplace, 12 volt windlass and air conditioning if desired.
This Mulder is a very high quality classic "Dutch Canal Boat". Her hull material is steel and she has been lovingly cared for her whole life.
She features an aft cabin layout, with twin berths, and 2 other convertable berths in the Salon. She has a small efficient galley and a single head.
Major Refurishment Overview 2004-2007
KKMI Boatyard Project:
- Re-Power with Yanmar 54hp Diesel, new exhaust, Stainless Steel shaft, 4-bladed 18" diameter prop.
- Hull paint, fair and repaint Awlgrip White with Blue Stripe
- Cabin Paint, Awlgrip White
- Bottom paint
- Mahogany Superstructure, refurbishment and wheelhouse removable top replacement.
Other Vendor installed Upgrades:
- Exterior Varnish, 4 coats
- All new Sunbrella canvas on exterior
- All new Sunbrella upholstery and carpeting
- New solid teak wheelhouse decking
- Corian countertops in galley
Owner installed upgrades:
- Vac-U-Flush toilet system with Tank Watch 4 and Tank Master 4
- 30 Amp AC shorepower system
- Heart Freedom 2500 Inverter / charger with Link1000 Battery monitor
- Blue Seas DC Electrical system with high capacity house bank / starting battery
- Imtra Cantalupi chrome lighting throughout with dimmer controls
- Shurflo hot/cold freshwater system with filter unit and new Isotemp hot water heater
- Dual Voltage built-in Refrigerator and separate Norcold freezer/refrigerator
- Propane system, including Seaward glass propane 2 burner stove
- Microwave Oven, 15" LCD TV/DVD, Tivoli Stereo System
- SidShift Stern Thruster
- ICOM IC504 VHF Radio
- Garmin 498 Chartplotter GPS, Richie Compass, ST-60 Tridata
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Oceanic Yacht Sales
80' Skylounge CPMY
Newport Beach, CA, United States
San Rafael, CA, United States
Tiburon, CA, United States
Isleton, CA, United States
Redwood City, CA, United States
STOCKTON, CA, United States