- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Phippsburg, ME
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 10,000
This lovely cruising sloop is clean and completely upgraded with a new paint job, new Yanmar diesel, newly updated cushions, Edson wheel steering, shore power, new sails and a Furlex roller furler. She is a pleasure to show. She's ready for her next owner. Call today for an inspection. She's priced for a quick sale.
Annie Gray is a longstanding YBAA member, offering 41 years of experience in assisting clients in the purchase or sale of high quality yachts of distinction.
Please call Annie at 207-363-7997 or on her cell at 603-498-3450.
Please contact Annie Gray at 207-363-7997
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Mariner Yachts, Rochester, NH
Designer: Peter Canning
LOA: 28 ft 2 in
Beam: 9 ft 5 in
LWL: 22 ft 9 in
Minimum Draft: 4 ft 5 in
Displacement: 7500 lbs
Ballast: 2500 lbs
Headroom: 6 ft 2 in
Total Power: 10 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 2004
Engine Model: 1GM10
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Power: 10 HP
DECK & HULL:
- Dark blue Imroned hull, grey sheer stripe, red boot top, blue bottom.
- Gray side decks – professionally repaired.
- Yacht Specialties wheel steering.
- Teak exterior trim, varnished.
- Bomar forward hatch with solar vent.
- Single lifelines; S/S bow and stern rail.
- New mainsheet traveler on bridge deck.
- White cockpit cushions.
- New Dodger, dark blue.
ENGINE & MECHANICAL:
- 2004 Yanmar 1GM10 diesel, 1 cylinder, 10 hp, RWC; burns 2.5 gph.
- Under 20 hours as reported by owner.
- Racor fuel filter.
- Yanmar KM-2 2:1 reduction gear.
- 3 blade RH bronze prop.
- 1" S/S shaft.
Fuel: 16 gallons in aluminum tank.
Water: yes, not sure of size.
- 12V/1110V systems.
- Shore power cord.
- 2-12V heavy duty batteries with master switch; batteries new 2013.
ACCOMMODATIONS: For 4. Vee berths forward. Enclosed head next aft, followed aft by the attractive, all teak salon with port and starboard settee berths. A teak bulkhead-mounted table, a nav table aft to starboard and a galley to port. The galley includes an Origo 3000 gimballed alcohol stove, and icebox, a S/S sink with foot pump and cold water. A teak and holly sole, newly upholstered berth cushions and new curtains compliment the vessel’s interior.
- Suunto compass, bulkhead-mounted.
- Kenyon depth/ speed (older).
- Kenyon knotlog (older).
- Standard Horizon VHF radio; new antenna 2007.
- JRC radar 1000.
- Sony CD/AM/FM radio with Bose speakers.
- Ritchie binnacle compass.
SAILS & RIGGING:
- 360 sq. ft. sail area.
- Aluminum mast and boom (mast stepped on deck).
- S/S standing rigging reportedly replaced in 1999.
- 2007 Mainsail by Bohndell with lazy jacks.
- 2007 150% genoa by Bohndell with new genoa sheets.
- 2007 new traveller.
- 2000 Furlex roller furling system.
- Two Barlow #16 sheet winches.
- Two Barlow #22 sheet winches.
- Two Barlow #16 halyard winches.
- Shroud rollers.
- Inboard genoa tracks.
- Dark blue mainsail cover.
- Life jackets.
- Brass reading lights.
- Cabin fan.
- Windex wind indicator.
- Manual bilge pump.
- S/S swim ladder.
- Chart table light.
- Fenders & docklines.
- Winch handle.
- 2 opening ports.
- Fortress FX-11 anchor with rode.
- Fire extinguishers.
- Wilcox-Crittenden marine head (no holding tank).
- 12V bilge pump.
- Two cockpit lockers.
COMMENTS: This lovely cruising sloop is clean and completely upgraded with a new paint job, new Yanmar diesel, newly updated cushions, Edson wheel steering, shore power, new sails and a Furlex roller furler. She is a pleasure to show. She's ready for her next owner. Call today for an inspection. She's priced for a quick sale.
Potential purchasers should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this specification sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht. These specifications are believed to be correct but cannot be guaranteed. Specifications are provided for information purposes. Data was obtained from sources believed reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, consumptions, capacities and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided, and agrees to instruct his surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel subject to sale, price and inventory changes, and withdrawal from market without notice.
Other Boats from Gray & Gray Yacht Brokers, Inc.
Eliot, ME, United States
Portland, ME, United States
Vineyard Vixen 29
Duxbury, MA, United States
41 Deck Salon Sloop
Rockland, ME, United States
24 "Long Cabin" Cruiser Sloop
Kennebunkport, ME, United States
Surry, ME, United States