- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Inverkip, Inverclyde, United Kingdom
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- £ 24,995 Tax Paid (US$ 33,363)
6x berths in 2 cabins and saloon. Volvo MD2B 25hp 2 cylinder diesel
We look forward to welcoming you to Kip Marina. Boats are available for viewing on pontoons, hard standing (ladder access), on moorings and in some cases further afield. Please contact us before hand to check the location of the vessel you wish to view and any special requirements. If you are traveling a distance this is especially important in order to make sure the boats you wish to view are in their advertised location and available for viewing.
We look forward to organising your viewing and answering any questions you may have.
Roseann Sweeney Kip Boat Sales Michael Schmidt & Partner Tel: +0044(0)1475 529975 Fax:+0044(0)1475 529880 Mobile:0044(0)7990593158 email@example.com
Please contact at +44 (0)1475 529975
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: LM Glasfiber A.S. Denmark
Designer: LM Glasfiber A.S
LOA: 27 ft 0 in
Displacement: 8960 lbs
Ballast: 4032 lbs
Total Power: 25 HP
Engine Brand: Volvo
Engine Model: MD2B
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 308
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 25 HP
Cruising Speed: 6 mph
Maximum Speed: 7 mph
Fresh Water Tanks: (21)
Fuel Tanks: (21)
- LOA: 27' 5"
- LWL: 23' 4"
- Beam: 9' 1"
- Max Draft:3' 2"
- Displacement:10913 lbs
- Ballast:3968 lbs
- Fuel capacity: 26 gal (116lt)
- Water Capacity:26 gal (116lt)
- Sail area: 409sq/ft
- Year built:1977
- Year launched: 1978
- Designer: Palle Mortensen (Based on Colin Archer lifeboat design.)
- Builder:LM Glasfibre A.S. Denmark
- Hull: GRP
- Fin & Skeg Rudder
- Traditional Full Keel
- Both Wheel and Tiller Steering
Six berths in 2 cabins which include 3 double berths. Interior woodwork is teak trimmed.
Forward 'V' berth which converts to a double, with an infill cushion.
- Two settee berths each side of the central folding table. Both of these settee berths can made into double berths if required.
- Ample storage lockers throughout with additional wine cabinet. Approximately 6'+ headroom.
- Eberspacher warm air cabin heating
- 12v Cabin Lighting
- Stereo/CD player with speakers
- Two additional berths in the enclosed wheel house.
- Helm position to starboard with wheel steering
- Helmsman's seat
- Engine controls and instrumentation.
- To port in the wheelhouse.
- Well equipped with opening counter top which reveals the stainless steel gas cooker.
- Stainless steel sink with cold water
- Manual Toilet
- Can be fully enclosed with the canopy to provide additional living space.
- Ample seating for six around the folding cockpit table.
Volvo MD2B 25hp 2 cylinder diesel fully rebuilt from the bottom up and installed March 2012. Shaft drive to fixed 3 blade propeller. Morse engine controls. This new engine notably stronger and more economical.
- 308 running hrs (approx) since installation.
- 1.2L/hr at 1350 rpm, giving 80-100 hour range.
- Cruising speed 5 knots.
- Max speed 6.5 knots.
- Sterling Power management unit (battery charger / inverter) fitted 2015.
- 2 x domestic batteries and 1 x engine fitted 2017
- New isolator switch 2009.
- 30amp alternator.
- 2 x 240v sockets.
- 12v DC system.
Stainless Steel pulpit & push pit, secured with alloy stantions with double guard wires.
- Stainless steel stern bathing ladder.
- Cockpit cover awning
- Mainsail Cover
- Saloon deck hatch
- 4 x Warps
- 6 x Fenders.
- Boat Hook
- Cockpit table.
- 2 x single speed top action Andersen winches.
- 8kg Danforth anchor with 120' of anchor chain.
- SL manual anchor windlass
- 10kg Delta anchor with 30m 8mm chain
- Dinghy - 2014 - by separate negotiation
- Outboard - 2.5hp Suzuki - 2916 - by separate negotiation
- 2 x Halyard - Andersen - 1 speed
- 1 x Winch Handles
- VHF - Cobra F77 - 2015
- GPS/Speed/Log/Plotter - Garmin 750s - 2013
- Echousounder - Garmin 750s - 2013
- Autopilot - Evo Pilot - 2014
- Compass - Silva
Spars / Rigging / Sails
Sloop rigged, masthead, silver anodized alloy mast and boom with single spreaders. Stainless steel standing rigging.
- Standing rigging - 2009
- Running rigging renewed - 2009.
- Rotostay Furling fore stay system.
- Mainsail, original but in good condition with cover
- Genoa 10 yrs old in good condition.
- Flares (replaced September 2017)
- Manual bilge pumps
- Fire Blanket (replaced September 2017)
- 4x Fire Extinguishers (3 x manual & 1 x Automatic-all new in 2011)
- Gas Detector
- Jack stays
- Harness Points
- Dan buoy
Please note the above safety equipment may require service or updating.
"Olivia" has been comprehensively and professionally upgraded in 2010, including; new running rigging, new Rotostay furler system, rewired mast, added shore power with two 13A sockets with battery charger, new cockpit cushions, new Cobra VHF radio, new top-of-the range flat screen TV, new digital TV aerial, new Garmin 750s combined sonar and chart plotter which is integrated with Evo Pilot auto helm, new davits, new Wharfdale stereo (USB 7 Bluetooth), yacht legs and engine replaced with rebuilt unit fitted in March 2012. She is in excellent condition and ready to sail.
We have sold her to the last 4 owners and each owner has maintained the boat to a very high standard.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Whilst we make best effort to obtain documentation from Vendors it is advisable to check what is available before travelling to view or making an offer.