- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Ft Myers, FL
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 78,500
"White Eagle's" owner has put his heart and soul into this vessel! The care and pride in ownership is apparent everywhere one looks. The list of upgrades are so extensive, It's hard to list them all. Please see the last seven photo's for the most recent upgrades. Also please see the video and walk through.
Owner has had a new 2016 Marine Survey performed for his own knowledge to assess condition of vessel.
With very low engine hours, new aluminum fuel tanks of 400 gal., new windows and the original teak decks removed and professionally glassed with non-skid "White Eagle" is the perfect candidate for taking on the "Great Loop".
"White Eagle" has just received new hull preparation and anti-fouling bottom paint (Interlux Micron CSC ablative) professionally applied.
These Single engine type Trawlers are getting harder to find with "White Eagle" being a rare opportunity that must be seen!
"White Eagle" will burn about two gallons of fuel per hour at cruise with her great "John Deere" diesel and a low hour 7500 WATT Onan generator which will easily keep you cool with her two 16,000 BTU reverse cycle air conditioners.
Points to Consider
* John Deere 130 h.p. main engine with 1303 operating hours.
* Onan 7500 WATT Diesel Generator with 886 hrs.
* New 2016: Ten All bronze "ball valves" Through hull Sea Cocks.
* New 2016: Steadying sail.
* New 2016: Marine survey for owners own knowledge to assess.
* New 2016: Bonding system to neutralize electrolysis Throughout.
* New 2016: Steering system overhauled.
* New 2016: Rudder seals cleaned and repacked.
* New 2016: Two 8D wet house batteries and start batteries.
* New 2016: Propane regulator, cut off's and lines.
* New 2016: New zincs.
* New 2016: Rule Gold series 2000 gpm bilge pumps, 3 total.
* New 2016: Pro Mariner "ProNautic" 12v 50 AMP battery charger.
* New 2016: Xantrex Pro 1000 WATT inverter, new in box.
* New 2016: Custon Teak bow pulpit and teak steps to Fly Bridge.
* New 2016: New custom teak swim platform. Very well executed.
* Fantastic $3500 sound system.
* Two Mermaid 16,000 BTU reverse cycle A/C units to all spaces.
* Aluminum fuels tanks installed upon owners purchase of vessel.
* Teak decks removed and professionally refinished.
* New side windows, large, bright and dry.
* Topside paint is bright and shiny with new "Grand Banks" plaques.
* Stainless plow type anchor.
* New 2016: Hull Sanded, prepped with anti fouling ablative applied.
* Spare three bladed bronze prop.
* Ideal Anchor windlass with 500 lb. pull.
* Eight coats of varnish on all teak.
Please Contact Thomas at: 1-256-710-4419
Licensed and Bonded
Quality Listings, Professional Brokers
Bus: 727-449-8222 FAX: 727-461-9279
Sometimes. ya have to take the "chance", to find what you're seeking in life!
Please contact Tom Olive at 1-256-710-4419
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Grand Banks Singapore/American Marine PTE, LTD
Designer: Kenneth Smith
Flag of Registry: United States
Hull Shape: Semi-Displacement
LOA: 36 ft 10 in
Beam: 12 ft 8 in
LWL: 35 ft 2 in
Minimum Draft: 4 ft 0 in
Bridge Clearance: 22 ft 4 in
Headroom: 6 ft 6 in
Dry Weight: 26000 lbs
Total Power: 130 HP
Engine Brand: John Deere
Year Built: 1977
Engine Model: 6404DF
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 1303
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 130 HP
Cruising Speed: 7 knots @ 1800 RPM
Fresh Water Tanks: 2 Stainless steel (154 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: 2 Aluminum (400 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: 1 Plastic (40 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 1
Number of double berths: 3
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 2
Compass - Danforth Magnetic
Wind speed and direction - Maximum Wind Speed
Cockpit speakers - Bose Speakers in Salon/Pioneer Speakers on Fly Bridge
Log-speedometer - Simrad CE34
Plotter - Simrad CE34
Autopilot - Simrad AP-16
Radio - Clarion CMD4
GPS - Simrad CE34
Depthsounder - Integrated with Simrad CE34 Chart Plotter
Navigation center - Simrad CE34
VHF - ICOM M502
CD player - Clarion CDM4
Air conditioning - Two 16,000 BTU Mermaid
Battery charger - New Pro Mariner Pronautic 12*50P
Refrigerator - Norcold
Manual bilge pump
Marine head - Raritan Manual
Heating - Two Reverse Cycle Mermaid
Oven - Robert Shaw Propane
Electric bilge pump - Three New
Generator - Onan 7500 WATT with 886hrs.
Shore power inlet - 30 AMP
Electrical Circuit: 12V
Bimini Top - Sunbrella Great Shape
Grand Banks 36 Classic Trawler
Introducing "White Eagle"
* John Deere 6404DF six cylinder main with only 1303 operating hrs.
* Racor primary filter, engine mounted secondary filter.
* Shaft log: One 2" Fiberglass/Bronze.
* Spare prop: One 18x24 three bladed bronze.
* Strut: Thru-keel.
* Strut Bearings: One cutlass*
* Shaft: 1 1/2" stainless.
* Sea Cocks: 3/4", 1" and 1 1/4" bronze.
* Rudder: Fiberglass with bronze protecting shoe.
* Transmission: Borg Warner"Velvet Drive", 2.10 to 1 reduction, Mod. AS3-71C.
* Three bilge pumps 2000 gpm. Manual bilge pump.
* Clutch and throttle control: Morse
* Engine Insruments: Oil, volt, water temp. and hour meter.
* Engine Alarms: Oil PSI, Water temp. and neutral safety switch.
* Heat activated fire extinguishing bottle.
* Onan 7500 WATT genset: 7.5 MDJE-3CR/2268AA, 120/240 VAC. 886 hrs.
* 12 VDC and separate 120 VAC breaker panels.
* Two Guest on/off switches, one Perko vapor tight selector switch.
* Battery Charger: Pro Mariner, ProNautic 12 VDC, 30 AMP.
* Marinco 30 AMP 50' shore power cable.
* Two new 8D batteries. Battery switch for port or starboard or both.
* Engine driven alternator.
* On demand fresh water pump: Par pump with accumulator tank.
* Water Heater: Force 10 six gallon 120 VAC and engine heating coil.
* Two Mermaid 16,00 BTU reverse cycle A/C unit with separate control pads.
* Ground Tackle: Ideal 500 lb. line pull with 45 lb. plow, 30' chain with nylon rode.
* Simrad CE34 Chart plotter integrated with depth.
* Simrad AP-16 autopilot.
* ICOM IC-M502 transceiver with distress.
* ICOM Ram Horn Mike that controls main unit.
* Maximum wind speed meter.
* Rudder angle indicator.
* Clarion Stereo/CD with four Bose speakers and two Pioneer speakers up.
* All instruments are repeated at both helm stations.
* Two Danforth magnetic compasses, one up and one down.
* Robert Shaw 4 burner propane stove with oven.
* Norcold refrigerator freezer.
* Icer-Ette ice maker.
* Stainless sink.
* Teak finished interior.
* Teak sole.
* Dinette "L" shaped and to starboard with table.
* Settee to port aft.
* Galley is integrated into Salon.
* Helm station integrated into Salon, forward and to starboard.
* Over head grab rails on new overhead on centerline.
* Forward windshield opening window on centerline.
* Large new windows to port and starboard.
* Four Bose Speakers.
* Cushioned "V" berth with drawers under.
* Hang up closet.
* Opening overhead hatch.
* Ensuite head.
* A/C inlets and reading lights.
* Double berth to starboard and single berth to port.
* Ensuite head.
* Large hang up closet.
* Under berth drawers.
* Large chest of drawers.
* A/C control pad with A/C unit mounted in Closet.
* Reading lights.
* Aft Hatch to cockpit
* Raritan manual pump toilet.
* Sink with mirror and under counter stowage.
* A/C inlet.
* On demand hot and cold pressurized water.
* Raritan Manual pump toilet.
* Large Sink and countertop.
* Large mirror with drawer and under counter stowage.
* Shower and shower curtain.
* Teak Grating.
* A/C inlet.
* On demand hot and cold pressurized water.
* Teak deck has been removed and professionally refinished.
* Forward and aft facing Sunbrella covered, cushioned Seating arrangement.
* Sunbrella Bimini in great shape.
* Teak ships wheel.
* Control console with wind deflector.
* Life Sling mounted on aft end.
* Rails enclosed with canvas bunting.
* Subwoofer under console.
* Two Pioneer speakers.
* Life jackets: 6 adult and 2 child with total being 8.
* Orion flare kit.
* Life Sling on Fly Bridge.
* Engine room automatic fire extinguishing system.
* ABC dry chemical fire bottles, 2 forward and one aft.
* First aid kit.
Walk Through of "White Eagle"
A clean and well kept vessel is encountered when first viewing "White Eagle". One would think that she is a much newer vessel.
Stepping aboard through a teak rail gate on the starboard quarter, the first thing noticeable are the well finished decks that are very solid all about the vessel. On up the starboard side all the rails are teak capped, shipshape and paint is bright. On the bow is a beautiful custom teak bow pulpit with stainless rails, Ideal windlass and a 45 lb. plow anchor. Continuing aft down the port side "White Eagle" affords plenty of room between house and railing. All chocks and cletes are of bronze construction and very sturdy. Here also on the port side is a shore power inlet and water spigot for washdown.
Back on the stern is a large multiple pole holder for fishing and another rail gate leading to the custom and new teak swim platform. On around and back to the starboard side is a new teak entrance door to the Salon.
Entering the Salon you will be immersed in a warm teak interior with the downstairs helm station at the entrance. Large new windows are here creating a bright environment with great views. The galley is to port and forward across from the door. At the starboard quarter of the Salon is the "L" shaped dinette with table which is adjustable for extra berthing. A settee is at the port quarter of the salon. A teak grab rail on the center line overhead runs the length of the salon.
Aft and down three steps is the Master State Room. A large double berth on the starboard and single berth to port, both with under bunk drawers. A large Chest of drawers is on centerline and aft. An ensuite head is here, which is roomy and doubles as a shower room with Manual toilet, sink and lots of counter space. A large hang up closet is across from the head.
On up and forward and down three steps is the "V" berth with drawers under and a hang up closet. Here also is an ensuite head with manual toilet, sink and under counter storage.
Moving out and to the port side, sturdy rails lead to the Fly Bridge. There is ample space here with plenty of seating facing forward and aft. This area is covered by a large Bimini and the control console is forward with a great view of everything around you. All the necessary instruments are here to control the vessel, mirroring the downstairs helm station.
This vessel has clearly been loved by her owner. Upgrades are apparent everywhere and it is felt that "White Eagle" represents a rare opportunity to own a capable and well built vessel.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Edwards Yacht Sales, Quality Listings, Professional Brokers
North Fort Myers, FL, United States
Miami, FL, United States
Key West, FL, United States
Unknown, FL, United States
Tradewinds 43 Sundeck
Fort Lauderdale, FL, United States
Pensacola, FL, United States