- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Oak Bay, BC
- Hull Material:
- Last Listed Price:
- Can$ 49,900 (US$ 37,285)
This is the popular aft cabin trawler cruisers love for its economy of size and single engine diesel for low fuel consumption. Yet in 34' she has fore and aft staterooms each with en-suite heads. The salon features L shaped seating around the stbd table and a settee to port. The port galley has a stainless sink, propane stove/oven and a ac/dc refrigeration. A 120 HP Ford/Lehman diesel provides a cruising speed of about 7 knots.
This CHB is very well maintained, please call to view.
Please call Harald @ 250-920-9380 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact Harald Singso via email: email@example.com or by phone 250-920-9380 to make an appointment to view.
Please contact Harald Singso at Oak Bay 250.590.6120 Sidney 250.655.0996 Ladysmith 250.924.2628
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Chung Hwa Boatbuilders
Flag of Registry: Canada
Hull Shape: Displacement
LOA: 34 ft 0 in
Beam: 11 ft 9 in
LWL: 30 ft 3 in
Maximum Draft: 3 ft 8 in
Displacement: 17700 lbs Dry Load
Total Power: 120 HP
Engine Brand: Ford Lehman
Year Built: 1977
Engine Model: 6D380
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 8000
Propeller: 2 blade propeller
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 120 HP
Cruising Speed: 6 knots @ 1500 RPM
Fresh Water Tanks: 2 Stainless steel (75 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: 2 (150 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: 2 Fiberglass (15 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 3
Number of double berths: 1
Number of cabins: 3
Number of heads: 2
GPS - Garmin GPS 120
Log-speedometer - Garmin GPS 120
Plotter - Lowrance Elite-5 HDI depth sounder and chartplotter
Radar - Raymarine Pathfinder R70
Compass - Azimuth 1000 digital compass
Autopilot - ComNav 1420 Autopilot
Depthsounder - Hummingbird Wide Eye depth sounder
Heating - Webasto Air Top 3500 3.5kw diesel cabin heater.
Refrigerator - Nova Kool R45704
Marine head - 2 x Jabsco
Battery charger - Truecharge 40Amp
Electric bilge pump - Rule 1000/3500
Bow thruster - Lewmar 185TT
Shore power inlet
Inverter - Statpower 800 watt
Davits - Weaver
Tender - 9' Aquapro with 2.5Hp outboard
Bimini Top - Brown
- Single Ford Lehman Diesel, 6 cylinder 120 HP, model 6D380
- Paragon transmission PSS Shaft Seal
- 3 bladed 23" x 13.5 propeller
- 2 x 150 US gallon side mounted fuel tanks, total capacity 300 US gallons
- Magnetic fuel filter
- 1 Racor 500FG fuel filter
- 2 Engine mounted fuel filters
- Lewmar 185TT, 4.5kw Thruster (installed 2007)
- Two Separate Alternators, one 55 Amp Motorola charging starting, bow thruster and anchor winch battery, second 130 Amp Motorola charging house battery system with Balmar smart regular.
- Heart Interface link 20 dual battery monitoring system
- House battery system: 6 x 6V deep cycle batteries provide 600 Amp/hour capacity.
- Starting battery, thruster and winch: 1 x GA8D Battery
- 18 circuit breaker 12V distribution panel with single main shut-off
- True Charge 40 Amp multistage battery charger
- One Statpower 800 watt inverter
- Garmin GPS 120
- Hummingbird Wide Eye depth sounder
- Raymarine Pathfinder R70
- Chartplotter and radar display
- Azimuth 1000 digital compass
- ComNav 1420 Autopilot (2015)
- Lewmar Electric bow thruster control
- Horizon Eclipse VHF
- Stereo with speakers to all cabins and upper station
- Lowrance Elite-5 HDI depth sounder and chartplotter
- Comnav 1420 autopilot control
- Lewmar Electronica Bow Thruster control
- Raymarine 2D-2kw Radome Scanner Unit
- Intercom from upper to lower steering stations
- Underway heating provided by fore and aft cabin Red Dot radiator type heaters.
- Webasto Air Top 3500 3.5kw diesel cabin heater.
- 12V/120V built in refrigerator
- Wedgewood 3 burner propane stove and oven
- Enlarged galley sink
- Propane solenoid control panel
- Many storage modifications
- Aft cabin has 6" high density foam mattresses on both bunks
- Forward cabin has 4" high density foam mattresses on both bunks
- Settee cushions in main cabin are almost new
- 2 x 75 US Gallon rear side mounted tanks (total 150 US Gallons)
- Hot and cold pressure water
- 8 gallon hot water heater (Engine cooling water or 120V supply).
- 2 separate holding tanks for both fore and aft heads, both 15 gallon tanks with electric macerator driven discharge pumps.
- There is an Adler-Barbour cold machine fed by a Danfoss compressor installed in an insulated space beneath one of the settees in the main cabin. Not used by current owners. Compressor needs re-charging.
- Teak decks are original. Have recently been cleaned, sealed and stained with Seatol stain. Considered to be in good condition. No leaks.
- 33 pound Bruce with 180 feet 5/16 chain and 100' 5/8 line.
- Electric windlass, foot switch control.
- Pressurised wash-down hose located beside anchor.
- Spare Danforth anchor with chain and rode.
- 9' Aquapro dinghy with solid aluminium bottom
- Weaver davits and easy retrieving and storage system
- 2013 Suzuki DF2.5 (2.5Hp) four stroke ouboard
- Covers for everything
- Stringers new 2006
- Engine mounts 2006
- Plumbing 2006
- Windows re-sealed
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.