1976 Nautor Swan 47
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Located In:
- Nesodden, Kavringen, Norway
- Hull Material:
- Last Listed Price:
- NOK 1,290,000 Tax Not Paid (US$ 164,346)
Nautor SWAN 47 S & S - she's almost 48 - a solid, fast and beautiful long-hauler, known worldwide for its extremely good seawater features, timeless design and high quality in every detail. Swan Yachts is produced in Finland and Live Edge is the hull number 006 from Nautor Swan's most iconic Sparkman & Stephen design. She is a sailboat with lots of soul that quickly becomes part of the family. Her sailing skills are as timeless as the boat by the way, and she became the fastest Norwegian boat across the Atlantic in the ARC, No. 13 in 2015 and the fastest family boat. She has been well maintained at Vindö Marin AB, and with some recent upgrades she is in good condition and ready to sail wherever you wish. The boat is registered so you can borrow money safely in the boat! You now have a unique opportunity to secure you this great sailor! Pictures tell far more and better than words - Come and see yourself! The choice is yours...
Cell: +47 915 35 644
Please contact Heidi Knardahl at +47 915 35 644
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Beam: 4.19 m
Maximum Draft: 2.38 m
SWAN 47 - An Incredible and well treated Long hold sailer!
This great copy of Nautor SWAN 47 S & S from 1976 is well-maintained and treated with true love throughout all years. She has "Masthead Rigg", Finnkeel and Rodder with Skeg.
All high quality interior, mainly in teak and mahogny. White vinyl over headboard panels and Corian countertop in the galley.
The boat was upgraded in 2001 for SEK 2,500,000, - at Vindö Marin AB in Orust, Sweden with new teak deck. In 2012/13 the boat was stored indoors at Vindö Marin AB and the hull was checked / moisture-free without remarks. The seller is currently replacing some wooden plugs in the teak deck to get the boat in 100% condition until you buy her.
Upgrades last year:
- Teak on deck and in the cockpit. New 2001 and in very good condition.
- New rudder liner - 2013.
- New Generator FISHER PANDA FC4000 - New 2013.
- New VICTRON SMART CHARGER - 2013.
- MUNTERS 50 Dehumidifier - New 2014.
- Rigging check without remarks - standing rigg - 2015.
- Lensetakler DYNEMA - New 2015.
- Upgrading WATERMAKER - 2015.
- Sail X-CUT HYBRID DYNEMA (Great Sail, Genoa and Crossfire) from UK Sails - New 2015.
- FURLEX 400 GENOA Roll - New 2015.
- Batteries - 600 AMP Service / 105 AMP Start and 80 AMP Generator - New 2015.
- 1 x Latvian, Zodiac 310 Tender with Mercury 9.9hk roof engine - New 2015.
- Autopilot RAYMARIN CU400 - New 2016.
- Driver Autopilot (Highly Hydraulic) - New 2016.
- 76HP with Turbo - 2017.
- Rudder on beard with wire steering, service & new rudder linings in 2017.
- Ground with ground, paint and sink done in 2017.
With a ceiling height of 195cm there is plenty of space even for you who are slightly higher. The Live Edge has 2 entrances from deck, which makes her even safer and at the same time increases the flexibility and privacy of the crew onboard. She has a space for 7 divided into 2 cabinets and 2 pilot berths in the lounge, as well as additional sleeping places on the cauch in the lounge - length of beds is 200cm, and seat in the lounge for 8 people. There are 2 bathrooms on board - one with toilet and shower in the master cabinet stern and one with toilet in the front between the front cabinet and the lounge.
Easy boarding via opening in guard rail on the port side. Wide, spacious teak deck with plenty of space and plenty of equipment. Wide sidedeck brings you to the bow to help out with the sail, sunbathing or leaving for shore. They also guide you to a large two-piece cockpit.
The cockpit consists of 2 parts, of which your stern have benches on both sides as well as a center-mounted steering unit with a large steering wheel with leather and a folding table to enjoy your dinner. In front of this you have an area that can be used for sunbathing.
Down to the inner areas of the boat you will find both from the cockpit aft where you descend into the large master cabin or from the front of the front of the cockpit where you get straight to the work station, the galley and the lounge. Both inputs attach to sprayhood to protect the decline of sea spray and rainwater.
We use the decline from the cockpit aft and go down in our master cabin / aft cabin. Here you have plenty of room with a double bed on the starboard side, a single berth on the port side and a separate sofa in the middle of the cabin. You have both your own wardrobe area with closet, a small couch and mirror as well as a private bathroom with sink, bench space and storage for toiletries, manual toilet and private shower.
Door from the master cabin leads you straight into the galley on the harbor side. The galley is well-equipped with a long L-shaped bench with 2 stainless steel sinks, separate fridge and freezer, both with top opening, oven from FORCE 10 with 3 x bluss and oven, its also well equipped with drawers and closet space. Here you can make everything from salad to the best Gourmet dishes while enjoying your conversation going to the lounge.
From the galley you have a good overview of the workstation on the starboard side and the lounge in the front. Swan's round hull forms give you extra space under deck - especially in the middle of the boat where the lounge is located.
The workstation is equipped with its own board, bench and all you need for technical equipment. The lounge is spacious and utilizes the entire boat's width. Centered around the support column of the mast, you have a large, folding table with long sofas on both sides, of which the port side has a small extra L-shaped, cosy sofa. Both sides have extra pilot berth and plenty of storage space and secure bookshelves on the outside of the couches. There is also a large berth with fiddle on starboard side and possibility for double berth on port side by inserting an additional plate and pillow.
In front of the lounge you will pass through a small hallway with double closeth on the starboard side and entrance to the bathroom with sink and toilet on the port side, and to the other cabin of the boat in the bow. The front cabin consists of 2 simple berths and some storage space. In the shot against the toilet you have your own teak steps that lead you upto the air went and up on deck - this air went also serves as an emergency exit along with the 2 other in / outputs from the deck. You can also come out by going back to the lounge and climbing the ladder that leads you up to the center deck, behind the mast or back to the aft cabin.
Sloping stern with folding swim ladder makes it easy to enjoy a delicious evening bath or board the light boat. You can easily land again via guard rail on the port side.
Nautor SWAN boats are world renowned for their competitiveness and their extremely good seawater features. The boat's layout both on deck and under deck is unique and its sailing characteristics are as timeless as the boat. She is the "little sister" to Berge Viking and built to take you quickly and safely across the big seas. She tackles breeze and storm without bumps and sudden turns and glides through waves and wind in a comfortable way for everyone on board. Throughout all years Swan has won an incredible number of races all over the world and by 2015 she became the fastest Norwegian boat across the Atlantic in ARC, No. 13 overall and fastest family boat - sailed by salesman with wife and 3 boys in 4, 10 and 12 years. In 1975, 8 out of 19 countries selected a Swan Yacht to compete in the Admiral Cup, and the winning boat was a Swan 48. Nautor Swan is a "High Performance Cruiser" yet easy to handle.
The boat is equipped with a Volvo Penta TMD22B diesel engine from 2001, with a 2-bladed Maxprop folding propeller, tight shaft and 76 hp with Turbo. Durable engine that has done around 3600 operating hours. Maximum speed is approx. 8 knots and you cruise fine at approx. 7 knots.
All Sailors Know Swan Boats - When you buy a Swan you are recognized worldwide and you become part of an international network of Swan Boats / Swan Boat Owners.
- New sail 2015 from UK Sails
- Generator Fischer Panda 4000S (2013)
- Bow thruster Sleipner
- Watermaker (2015)
- Navtech hydraulic
- 4 x electrical winches
- Munster dehumidifier (2014)
- Webasto 9,5kw central heater
Norwegian VAT is paid
- Nautor Swan 47, model 006/ 1976
- Masthead Sloop
- Fin with rudder on skeg
- LOA: 47.83' / 14.58m
- Beam: 13.76' / 4.19m
- Maximum Draft: 7.80' / 2.38m
- Weight total: 18500 kg
ELECTRONICS AND NAVIGATION:
- B&G Hornet4 Sailing monitor
- B&G x 3 display in cockpit
- Simrad CE50 Chartplotter (upgrade 2012)
- Simrad SE 42 plotter display in cockpit
- Simrad RD68 fixed VHF with distress/MMSI
- Simrad Iridium Satellite phone with Data
- Radio/ stereo with USB and Bluetooth (speakers in salon and cockpit)
- Mobile multimedia disk player
- Samsung flat screen 28” Smart TV/ WIFI
- Phillips AP Navigator
- Nasa AIS and Sea-me adapter
- Raytheon R40XX Radar
- Furuno DFAX 207 weather fax/ SSB
- Nasa exhaust temp alert
- Raymarine Autopilot ACU-400 (2015)
- Cobra VHF handheld with Bluetooth
- EPIRB ACCUSAT
- Raytheon foghorn/ speaker
- 12V DC system (2016)
- Service battery bank 12 V 680 Amp (3 x AGM)
- Engine starting bank 12 V 105 Amp (1 x AGM)
- Generator starting bank 12 V 90 Amp (1 x lead)
- Victron Phoenix Charger 12/50 (2+1) for service bank + Engine start
- Remote Phoenix charger control panel Charger 12V for generator start
- 2 x 12/60 charger on engine
- 230V SYSTEM
- 230 V fed from shore power, generator or inverter
- Nautor Swan mast with 2 sets of spreaders
- Navtec Push/Pull Boom Vang, Aftstay and Innerforestay
- Furlex 400S (2015) and Furlex 200S
- Check stays Dynema
- Mainsail 2015 – Dynema X-Cut full batten (UK Sails)
- Roller Furling Genoa 2015 – Dynema X-Cut (UK Sails)
- Inner Forsail/ Storm Jib 2015 – Dynema X-Cut (UK Sails)
- Spinnaker 2001
- Wind catcher 2001
(operated from winch position and cockpit)
- 2 x Lewmar 66 2 speed chrome Genoa winches
- 2 x Lewmar 58 2 speed chrome Forsail winches
- 1 x Lewmar 44 2 speed chrome Mainsail winch
- 2 x Lewmar 43 2 speed black winches
- 2 x Lewmar 44 2 speed chrome deck winches
- 2 x Lewmar 40 2 speed chrome deck winches
- 2 x Lewmar 48 2 speed chrome deck winches
- 1 x Lewmar 48 2 speed grey winch on mast
Sailing Hardware - All deck equipment by Lewmar, Spinlock, Ronstan or Nautor
- Volvo Penta TMD22 (2001 mod)
- 76HP with Turbo (2017)
- Engine hours: 3600
- Inboard diesel
- Maxprop folding propeller
- Direct drive
- Fresh Water Tanks: 5 Stainless steel (437 Liters / 117 Gallons)
- Fuel Tanks: 4 Stainless steel (400 Liters / 108 Gallons)
- Holding Tanks: 1 Stainless steel (85 Liters / 23 Gallons)
All tanks cleaned 2015
HULL & DECK:
- S&S design, build nr 006, white with blue stripe.
- Rudder on skeg with wire steering, all serviced in 2017.
- Bottom finished with grounding and paint, zincs in 2017.
- Teak on decks and in cockpit. New 2001 and in very good condition.
- Stainless steel ventilation Dorads x 5
- LED deck light
- Loudspeaker/ Fog horn in mast
- 2 x Spinnaker pole on deck
- Ventilated gas locker in aft cockpit
- Stainless steel radar mast with radar, VHF antenna, Iridium/ Inmarsat satellite antenna, search light, GPS antenna.
- Custom steering pedestal in stainless steel with Simrad slave plotter DS42
- Navtec Hydraulic System for Boom Vang, Aft Stay and Inner Forstay (operated from cockpit)
- Anchor winch with fixed control on deck and wireless remote
- Bruce anchor 45kg stainless steel
- IOR anchor 45 kg
- Sleeps 7 in 2 separate cabins and saloon
- All interior in teak and mahogany and white vinyl over paneling headliner
- Forward cabin with 2 berths and separate toilet
- Main aft cabin with double and single berth and toilet/ shower
- Main saloon seating 8 people
- Big galley with lots of counter space, lockers and drawers.
- 3 burner Force 10 Stove and Oven
- Overhead extractor fan with lighting
- Double stainless steel sinks
- Drinking water from filtered tap 2 x
- Top loading refrigerators/ freezer
- Big desk to allow the opening of paper charts if needed. Strategically located to
maximize on-deck and below communications.
- Manual seawater pump distributing water to toilets and galley
- Pressure freshwater pump distributing water to toilets, galley, deck and cockpit shower
- Blake manual toilet aft cabin
- Jabsco electric toilet in forward cabin
- Black direct output or stored in tank, emptied from or deck fittings
- Natural ventilation (dorads)
- Exhaust ventilators in front heads, engine room, drying locker and in galley
- 2 x heating ventilation fans
- Main Munters dehumidifier fan
- 3 x 12V fans in cabins
- Galley sinks drain through seacock
- Washbasins and showers drain to sump tanks (emptied by manual pumps)
- 1 x electric submersible bilge pumps (main bilge with auto level start)
- 2 x manual bilge pumps
- Danfoss x 2 system for fridge and freezers, sea water cooled
- Webasto 9,5kw central heater
- 8 x radiators
- 2 x 4kw fans on heating system and on engine
- Zodiac 310 Tender with Mercury 9,9 HP 4 Stroke (2015)
- 1 x Ocean Safety Life raft on deck (8 person/ serviced 2015)
- MOB sling on push pit
- MOB self-inflating Danbuoy on push pit
- Grab bag with basics
- Category 1 Offshore Flare Kit
- Medical Offshore bag/pack
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.