- View Full Specifications
Price just reduced
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Long Beach, CA
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 179,000
***Reduced to $179,000 " ILLNESS FORCES SALE"
Motivated Seller has owned this yacht for 25 years. She has been meticulously maintained inside and out. Constantly upgraded. This year: Major Upgrades, New Sails and New Batteries.
Bruce Roberts all fiberglass hull . Fast and comfortable cruiser. Cutter rigged ketch. Roller Furling on the head sail..
9/'16 new sails and batteries..
She has 4 (rare to find) staterooms and sleeps 8 comfortably. Washer/Dryer, 11 GPH 12V Water Maker. Generator. AC/DC front opening refrigerator with separate freezer.
1997- Re-powered with 170hp turbo Yanmar diesel. Cruises at 8.5 knots under engine power. Martec 3-blade feathering prop. Transpac trophy winner. PHRF rating: 96
1991 Major Upgrades : Too extensive to list. Call for more details.
6/'15 Bottom Painted
5/'12 Entire boat painted : Hull is dark blue, Decks are gray non-skid with white borders.
Transpac Trophy Winner 2003. PHRF: 96
Will consider a trade for smaller boat.
Call Jan Sibert :(562) 682-4775 cell
Please contact Jan Sibert at (562) 594 9716
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 58 ft 0 in
Beam: 16 ft 0 in
LWL: 43 ft 0 in
Length on Deck: 55 ft 0 in
Maximum Draft: 7 ft 0 in
Displacement: 53000 lbs Dry Load
Ballast: 18000 lbs
Headroom: 7 ft 0 in
Total Power: 170 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 1997
Engine Model: Turbo
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 2200
Propeller: Folding propeller
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 170 HP
Cruising Speed: 8 knots @ 2400 RPM
Number of single berths: 4
Number of double berths: 2
Number of cabins: 4
Number of heads: 2
Electrical Circuit: 12V
- 3- Fuel: tanks (fiberglass) total 160 gal.
- 4- Water: tanks (fiberglass) total 212 gal.
- 1- Holding tank:( fiberglass) total 70 gal.
- Water heater: 10 gal.
Enchanted Lady is a center cockpit cutter rig ketch. She has four staterooms and two heads.
Come down the ladder to the commodious salon. On the starboard side of the salon is a "U" shape settee and a teak dining table. On the port side is a 6' 4' settee. Over both settees there are two cabinets with leaded stained glass cabinet fronts .
Forward to port is a guest cabin with over under bunks, a hanging locker and storage drawers.
Opposite is the guest head with a Groco toilet, vanity sink , two mirrored medicine cabinets and a all 'round shower. Forward is a 2nd guest cabin: to port are over under berths and storage drawers. To starboard is a large hanging locker, single upholstered seat and fold out teak writing table.
Back to the salon: Aft of the companionway ladder to port is the 3rd guest cabin. It has a double berth, hanging locker and storage drawers under the berth.
On the other side of the companionway is the galley and access to the engine compartment. Further aft is the owner's stateroom. There is a queen size bed, two large storage cabinets at the foot of the bed , 2 deep drawers under the bed .and his and hers hanging lockers on each side of the stateroom. There is an ensuite head with a faux marble sink vanity, mirrored medicine cabinet, all 'round shower and Raritan toilet.
- Head room throughout the yacht : 7' in salon and owner's stateroom . 6' 3" in galley and head
- Upholstery is blue velour
- Beautiful teak wood work throughout the yacht
- Solid teak flooring throughout the yacht (no veneers}
- 4 - 12V Fans
- 7- Deck hatches throughout the yacht for great ventilation.
Midship galley the Chef will love with its spacious counter tops and storage cabinets.
- Corian Counter Tops
- Free Standing Nova Kool 9.1 cu.ft. Refrigerator with 2.6 cu.ft. bottom freezer.- AC/DC- Purchased 2010
- 3-burner Propane Stove with Oven
- Propane Safety Sylinoid
- 2- Propane Tanks
- Large Microwave Oven-
- Lots of cupboards and bins for food stores, cookware and dinnerware
- Hot/Cold Pressure Water
- Water Filter
- Deep S/S Double Sinks
- 10 gal. Water Heater
- Kenmore Washer & Dryer-2009
- Built in Ironing board
- 12V Fans in all cabins
- 7- Opening Deck Hatches throughout the yacht for lots of fresh air
Electronics & Navigation
- 16 mile Furuno Radar
- Robertson Auto Pilot
- Garmin GPS
- Raymarine Wind Point & Wind Speed
- Raymarine Knot Meter
- Depth Sounder- Data Marine
- Rudder Angle Indicator
- VHF Radio
- SSB Radio
- Stereo w/ 2 -10 pack CD Changer- Speakers in Salon and Cockpit
- Flat Screen TV VHS/DVD Player
- 12V and 120V system
- Lewco 20amp Automatic Battery Charger
- 6-6V house Batteries- 660 amp hrs (6/'16)
- 2- 12V Sealed Starting Batteries-( 9/'16)
- 2,400 watt Trace Inverter
- 12V Humingbird Generator -1 cylinder diesel turns 150 amp. Alternator. 400 original hours.
- 30amp Shore Power Cord & 50amp Adapter
Sails & Rigging
- 7- Sails:
- Main Sail: ( 9/'16)
- Mizzen Sail (9'16)
- Roller Furling135% Jib-( 2011)
- Harkin Roller Furling
- 100% Jib
- 1- Forward Stay Sails
- Mizzen Stay Sails
- Mizzen Spinnaker
- Harken Roller Furling on head sail
- Spinnaker Pole
- Reaching Strut
- 11- Lewmar Winches: 7 -S/T 4-Regular
- Garhauer Rigid Boom Vang on main and mizzen
- Lazy Jacks- main and mizzen
- Rigging Inspection 9/ '13
- 170hp turbo, fresh water cooled Yanmar engine w/2300 hrs. Turbo rebuilt at 2,000 hrs
- 80amp Alternator with Smart Regulator on main engine
- 3 -Blade Martec Feathering Prop
- 2-Manual Raritan Toilets
- 4-Automatic Bilge Pumps
- 2-Manual Bilge Pumps
- Village 12V Water Maker -11 gallons per hour
- Center Cockpit
- Non Skid Fiberglass decks (no teak)
- 1" S/S Railing- Bow to Stern (much safer than wire life lines)
- 3- Teak Cockpit Tables
- Teak Swim Ladder
- 70 lb Plow Anchor w/200 ' Chain & 200 ' rode
- 30 lb Danforth Anchor
- Electric Anchor Windlass-
- Emergency Tiller
- Cockpit enclosure & Shade Tarp
- S/S Dinghy Davits
- S/S Outboard Motor Hoist
- Caribe-10' RIB Dinghy
- Tohotsu 6 hp Outboard Engine
- 7-Deck Hatches & 12 Opening Ports for excellent ventilation
- Fore and Aft Deck Lockers
- Propane BBQ
- Vented Propane Locker
- 2- Propane tanks w/ 2 stage regulator
- Deck stepped Main and Mizzen Mast.
- Main Mast height 64' Mizzen Mast 42'
- Life Sling
- Horse Shoe attached to Man Overboard Pole w/ Strobe Light
- Man Overboard Pole with Strobe Light
- 5- Fire Extinguishers
- Coast Guard Safety Gear all up to date
- 12- Life Jackets
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Owner's personal items
Other Boats from Flying Cloud Yachts
Ventura, CA, United States
Long Beach, CA, United States
400 MK II
Long Beach, CA, United States
Marina del Rey, CA, United States
Clipper Cutter Rigged Ketch
Long Beach, CA, United States
San Pedro, CA, United States