- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- San Carlos, Sonora, Mexico
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 35,000
This boat's owner wants offers NOW!
Portland's renowned Yacht Constructors, Inc. turned out some great boats, with design features well ahead of their time! The 36 offers terrific sailing characteristics and lots of live-aboard room, too.
Though the hull was laid up ten years earlier, this factory finished example was actually completed in 1986, with the optional wheel steering. It had a complete refit in '04, including AwlGrip on the hull and topsides, a ProFurl on the head stay, new standing and running rigging ... the list goes on. The Beta Marine diesel auxiliary is just two years old!
She shows great care from a very knowledgeable owner. Find out what all the Cascade fuss is about!
All titling and financial transactions are completed in the US by fully licensed agencies. Ask us about the advantages of an offshore purchase--it's a breeze!
Please contact Brisa Llanes at 011 52 (622) 226-0037
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Yacht Constructors, Inc.
Designer: Robert Smith
Flag of Registry: United States
LOA: 37 ft 1 in
Beam: 10 ft 0 in
LWL: 29 ft 0 in
Maximum Draft: 5 ft 6 in
Displacement: 13000 lbs
Ballast: 4455 lbs
Engine Brand: Beta Marine
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Steering wheel - Hydraulic
Video of Boat
For a video of this boat please click on link below
- LOA: 37'1"
- LWL: 29'
- BEAM: 10'
- DRAFT: 5'6"
- BALLAST: 4,455 lbs. (iron)
- DISPLACEMENT: 13,000 lbs.
- ENGINE: Beta Marine
- ENGINE HP: 35
- ENGINE MODEL: Beta 902 (new in 2012)
Simple, bright interior in very nice shape! The forward stateroom has a vee berth and lots of storage in lockers, drawers and bins. The head is to port. The salon features an L-shaped port settee, a folding table and starboard settee. The L-shaped galley is aft and to port, the nav station and quarterberth to starboard.
- REFRIGERATION/FREEZER: Tecumseh 12vDC evaporative water-cooled
- WATER HEATER: 6-gal. SS
- STOVE: Force 10 SS 3-burner with oven (LPG)
- SINK: Double SS
- WATER SYSTEM: Pressure H-C, manual saltwater
Electronics and Navigation
- RADAR: Raytheon 1200
- RADAR ALARM: Yes
- STEREO: Pioneer AM/FM/CD
- DEPTH SOUNDER/SONAR: Lowrance LFG-660
- VHF: Standard Horizon
- WIND SPEED & DIRECTION: Standard Horizon WS1
- AUTO PILOT: Autohelm 3000
- KNOT METER/LOG: Signet
- GPS: Lowrance Global Nav II, Garmin GPS50
- COMPASS: Aqua Meter Gemini
ELECTRICAL SYSTEM: 12vDC/120vAC
- BATTERIES: (2) 6-volt deep cycle, (2) 12-volt
- BATTERY PARALLEL SWITCH: Yes
- SOLAR PANELS: (2) Kyocera 51-watt
- BATTERY MONITOR: Cruising Equipment digital
- DOCKSIDE CABLE: 50' 30-amp
- INVERTER: Heart Interface 10
- INTERIOR LIGHTING: 12vDC
- ALTERNATOR: Yes
- BATTERY CHARGER: Automatic
Sails and Rigging
- SAILS: Main, (2) Jibs, Spinnaker, Storm Sail
- TOTAL SAIL AREA: 588 sq.ft.
- BOOM VANG: Yes
- MAST: Aluminum deck-stepped
- STANDING RIGGING: SS wire
- MAINSHEET TRAVELER: Yes
- LINES LED AFT: Yes
- ROLLER FURLING: Profurl (new in 2006)
- SPINNAKER POLE: Yes
- WINCHES: (2) Lewmar #55 3-spd. ST, (2) Barient #22 2-spd., (2) Barlow #2
- ANCHORS: 45# CQR with chain and line rode, 22# Danforth, 8# Danforth, Fortress FX16
- TOE RAILS: Teak
- LADDER: Swim
- BOW PULPIT: Aluminum with SS rails
- ANCHOR WINDLASS: Simpson Lawrence (12vDC)
- ANCHOR DAVIT/ROLLER: Double
- LIGHTS: Nav
- COVERS & CURTAINS: Dodger, bimini
- LIFELINES & STANCHIONS: Double SS wire on SS stanchions
- DECK MATERIAL: FRP with integral nonskid
- GATES: P&S
Mechanical Equipment and Engine Details
- PROPELLER: Martec bronze feathering 2-blade
- EXTRA PROPELLER: Bronze 2-blade
- BILGE PUMPS: Manual and automatic
- RAW WATER SEA STRAINER: Yes
- FIRE EXTINGUISHING: Halon automatic, manual dry chemical (not tagged)
- FUEL FILTERS: Racor
- STEERING: Wheel hydraulic
- FUEL SHUT OFFS: Diesel, LPG
- FRESH WATER COOLING: Yes
- HEAD TYPE: Electrasan (not connected)
- HEATER: (1) Toyoset (diesel), (1) Force 10 (diesel)
- WIND VANE SELFSTEERING: Hydrovane
- WATERMAKER: PUR Power Survivor
- LIFE JACKETS: Yes
- MOB POLE: Yes
- LIFE RING: Horseshoe
- LIFERAFT: Valise 4-person offshore (needs repack/recertification)
- JACK LINES: Yes
Seller reports the following: waterheater and Electrasan (both disconnected)
Owners' personal effects
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Mazatlan Marine Center SA de CV
Guaymas, Sonora, Mexico
La Paz, BCS, Mexico
San Carlos, Mexico
La Paz, BCS, Mexico
La Paz, BCS, Mexico