- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Located In:
- Seattle, WA
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 16,000
If you are an experienced sailor looking to move up to a bigger boat, you might want to take a look at this Cal 34. The previous owner made a number of upgrades, engine, sails & control systems, autopilot, and hot water heater, etc. She has a TV fit for a liveaboard, with wifi booster too. Crescendo is a good sailing boat, at a reasonable price. While a work in process, someone is going to get a nice sailing boat, so make an offer! The owner is eager for a sale, so it's time to step up, before someone else gets this boat. . .
OK, we have a major price reduction, make the offer. . . Owner wants boat sold now!
Please contact Lee Youngblood at 360-299-2526
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
34' CAL 34-IIII s/v Crescendo 1976
At Shilshole Bay Marina - Seattle, WA
Builder: Cal/Jensen (USA) Designer: Wm. (Bill) Lapworth
* LOA: 33' 6" * LWL: 26'
* Beam: 10' * Draft: 5'
* Displacement: 10,500 lbs. * Ballast: 4,650 lbs.
* Sail area: Main, 195 sq.ft. * 155%-genoa, 470 sq.ft.
* SA/Disp: 16.38 * PHRF 168?
Sails and Rigging Notes
* Full Battened North Main Sail (Nice)
* 135% North Jib (Nice) w/ Furlex furling system
* Lines lead to cockpit w/ 5) Lewmar Clutches, 1) #16ST
* Harken mainsheet with cockpit traveler(great control)
* Big Barbarossa sheet winches + Self-tailing Barrient’s
* Single-spreader, 6061 T-6 AL Mast, w/2) Lewmar 10s'
* S.S. standing rigging w/ large chainplates (old leaks)
Mechanical | Engine Equipment
* Westerbeke 30HP w/ manual ZF15M Transmission
* Metered Engine Panel - not idiot lights
* Racor fuel filter/water separator, newer Alternator
* Bronze Groco Sea Strainer, newer muffler
* 6 gal) Isotemp Hot-water Heater, 110AC/Heat-exchanger
Electrical | Electronics
* 12VDC battery bank (2 6volt Dynos - 450AHr?)
* 12VDC Starter Battery - Sealed RV/Marine (G-27)
* Heart Interface Battery Charger
* Blue sea panel w/ battery combiner
* Icom VHF Radio (old) / Ships bell
* Northstar Tracker 5500 GPS Chartplotter
* Northstar Fish 4500/depth
* Raymarine ST4000+ Autopilot
* Kenwood Stereo, AM/FM, Pandora, iPod
* Cockpit Speakers / Leathered Wheel
Galley | Interior Notes
* Kerosene Stove w/oven /Heat!
* Large top-loading ice box Insulated
* Stainless-steel sink
* Hot & cold Pressure water
* Galley and LED cabin lights
* 2) Hella 3-speed 12V Fans
* Plus Dickenson Rail-mounted barbecue
Hull | Deck | Safety Gear
* Bruce Anchor w/ chain and rode
* 2sp.Manual Windlass (may need servicing)
* Dodger, Bimini and main-sail cover (grey)
* Last bottom paint, 6/12 Seahawk paint
* Bow pulpit & stern pushpit - SS.
* Side stanchions with lifelines - SS.
* Fenders and dock lines
* 30 gal. Fuel?
* 60 gal. Water - Plastic?
* 3 gal. Plastic / Vacuflush System
* Emergency tiller for wheel steering
* 2 bilge pumps electric and manual
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.