- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Pensacola, FL
- Hull Material:
- Last Listed Price:
- US$ 37,000
This is a solid aluminum hull, including decks & coach house. 20,000lb displacement, concrete ballasted 5' draft. Pilot house, flush deck, 2 stateroom, 2 head layout.
Ultrasonic audio gauging of the complete hull performed Dec 2015.
All sails, furlings, sail tracks, travelers, booms, standing rigging, running rigging, winches, sail covers, nav lights, pilot house windows, life stanchions, life lines and topside coach house paint performed in Feb 2016. The boat is Sail ready right now, does need interior though, read further please.
Needs completion of interior walls, head liner, flooring, pluming, various galley and cabin components, interior cushions and bedding. Bulkheads, frames, floors are intact now.
The builder was "Aluminum Boat Specialist" in Canada. This company was reported to have been open until the year 2000. Not sure how many were produced.
Currently on file are over $31,000 in invoicing from the company "Mack Sails" performed Feb, 2016 on Sails, Tracks , Cars, Winches, Rigging, Mast top wind gear, Radar antenna etc...
Terry Myers (850) 712-5459 cell
Please contact Terry Myers at 850-432-5500
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Aluminum Boat Specialist
Designer: Aluminum Boat Specialist
Flag of Registry: United States
LOA: 46 ft 0 in
Beam: 13 ft 6 in
Minimum Draft: 5 ft 0 in
Ballast: 6000 lbs
Headroom: 6 ft 8 in
Dry Weight: 20000 lbs
Total Power: 80 HP
Engine Brand: Ford
Year Built: 1975
Engine Model: Lehman 4cyl 2712E
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 800
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 80 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: Aluminum (300 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: Aluminum (400 Gallons)
Number of double berths: 2
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 2
Electrical Circuit: 110V
Entry into the cabin down 4 steps has galley to the port side with propane stove/oven, counter tops ready for sink, cabinet installation. Cabin salon head room is 6' 8" Salon dim are 8' 6" long, 11' 10" wide. Salon is ready for your choice of interior designing, bulkheads and sub flooring are in place. 110 Volt AC & 12 Volt DC wiring are installed but can be altered or even replaced if desired. Forward stateroom has 6'3" head room, offset double berth frame located to the starboard side bow, walk in private head frame work is installed and ready for your interior preference. Access to anchor rode storage also. Engine room access can be achieved by entering workshop door to starboard aft side of main salon. Companionway leading aft down the port side has full engine room access and bench seat. Entering the aft master stateroom has king size berth frame, storage cabinet frame work in place, separate head/shower area with bulkhead frame installed, all ready for your choice of interior décor.
5 Top side opening hatch's , 15 "recently" installed stainless steel opening side port windows.
Currently "does not" have functioning pressure water system or working heads at this time.
- 2 Burner Propane Stove w/oven
- Propane tank storage on aft deck locker
- Plenty of galley area "shown in pics" ready for further completion
- Water Capacity: Main salon tank 180gal, twin aft tanks 60gal each, all aluminum construction
- Raymarine Radar Antenna w/dome & cable mounted on mizzen mast Feb/2016
- VHF Antenna w/AIS installed Feb/2016
- Spreader LED lighting both masts Feb/2016
- Raymarine Windspeed & Direction mounted main mast Feb/2016
- Raymarine ST60 Dig Depth Feb/2016
- 110 Volt AC & 12 Volt DC is installed but unfinished.
- (2) 30 Amp Shore power service inlets
- 10 Solar Panels mounted on pilot house hard top
- #65 Samson Plow Anchor with chain/rode
- Anchorlift Windlass 12 volt
- Double bow pulpit with rails
- "ALL" Navigation lighting, bow, stern, steaming, anchor Feb/2016
- Spreader LED Lighting on both masts Feb/2016
- Aft Deck lazarette storage compartment with propane storage bottles & spare rode
- Cabin House sprayed with Awlgrip White.
- Decks & flush aft deck ready for paint.
- Hull side paint & bottom antifouling ready for paint
- Recent Bowman Pilot house windows with center opening
- Pilot House head room 6'3"
- Pilot house has long bench seating port & stbd
Sails & Rigging
- Main Mast & Mizzen Mast sprayed with white epoxy paint, all new wiring
- (2) new Sparcraft Booms Feb/2016
- New Stainless Steel Wire Standing Rigging Feb/2016
- New Running Rigging "ALL" Feb/2016
- (4) new Mack Sails, full batten, 1& 2 reef, sun Mack sail covers Feb/2016
- Profurl C350 Head Sail Roller Furling Feb/2016
- Profurl C290 Cutter Sail Roller Furling Feb/2016
- Tides Marine Strong Tracks installed on both masts Feb/2016
- Lazy Jacks
- Flag Halyards
- All Lines lead to Pilot House winches w/line sheet stoppers
- Harken main sail & cutter sail travelers Feb/2016
- Garlick (6) pack sheet stopper leading bow line rigging to primary working winch Feb/2016
- Various Garlick single line sheet stoppers on mast, mizzen and aft coach
- Harken #35 Self tail 2sp main working winch Feb/2016
- Harken #20 Self tail 2sp mizzen working winch Feb/2016
- Merriman #25 primary head sail winches
Mechanical Equipment & Engine Details
- 80HP Ford Lehman Diesel model 2712E w/800 hours reported
- Paragon Transmission
- Autostream 3 Blade variable pitch stainless steel propeller
- Fuel Capacity: Starboard tank 120gal, port tank 120gal, aft tank 160 gal, all aluminum construction
- (2) Racor 500 series fuel filters with crossover, full valve control to all tanks
This owner has had to make a difficult decision to stop work on the boat and go a different direction. After reading this spec sheet it is easy to see, along with work history receipts that a good deal of money and time has been invested this far. The interior and hull side paint is where most of the finish work needs focus.
This is a rare opportunity to finish out the boat of your dreams with most all the important things already finished. This hull is solid and capable of taking you around the world.
Our ask price does not even cover cost of materials, all offers considered.
New to the market and now available for showing!
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.