- View Full Specifications
Priced to sell!
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Located In:
- Racine, WI
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 18,900
- Sale Pending
Incredible room in a 32' hull. Full cockpit enclosure, and a spacious and private aft stateroom. Wheel steering, newly rebuilt Yanmar diesel by Mack Boring, roller furling. Ready to sail.
Please contact Jan Guthrie at 847-338-8808
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 32 ft 0 in
Beam: 10 ft 6 in
Minimum Draft: 3 ft 3 in
Maximum Draft: 7 ft 0 in
Displacement: 11000 lbs
Ballast: 3575 lbs
A really roomy 32 foot boat. More room than you can imagine, great headroom, with a really private aft stateroom.
Starting forward is the vee berth. Great for guests or kids. Light and bright with a door for privacy.
Next aft is the salon. with newer upholstery and settees on both side. The upholstery has all been redone. There are shelves for storage on both sides of the salon.
The galley is aft on the starboard side of the companionway, and the spacious head is on the other.
The L-shaped galley has a 2 burner gimballed alcohol stove with oven, a new under counter front opening refrigerator, and a S.S. sink with pressurized cold water..
The enclosed head is to port. It features a manual head with holding tank, vanity with sink and lots of light and ventilation.
The engine is access from under the companionway. Next aft you go up to the fully enclosed cockpit.
The aft stateroom is accessed from a fully private entrance aft of the cockpit. There is a spacious athwartship berth, TV mounted on the bulkhead and lots of storage.
There are numerous opening ports and a large overhead hatch.
- Installed new solar cabin vents.
- Installed new aft cabin mattress 2015.
- Installed wood looking vinyl flooring 2014
- Installed new Jasco head 2014.
- Installed new 25gal holding tank 2012.
- Installed 5gal and 3.5gal accumulators for pressure water 2012.
- Installed new 12v refrigerator 2013
- Installed new Oringo 1600 stove 2013.
- Installed new 12V all in one TV in aft cabin 2013.
- Installed new galley counter and sink 2012.
- Installed new cockpit and cabin cushions 2011.
- Custom sheets for bedding. Dishes.
- Installed Raymarine Autohelm.6002 new in 2011.
- Kenyon Wind Speed
- Signet Mk172Depth Sounder
- Standard Horizon Speed and Log
- Standard Horizon VHF.
Sails and Rigging
Installed new standing rigging with mechanical ends and isolated backstay 2015.
Installed new running rigging 2012.
Folding mast steps.
Roller furling genoa with UV protection
Spinnaker with pole.
Electrical and Mechanical
Installed newly rebuilt Yanmar 3GMF diesel 2013.
Installed new 18gal aluminum fuel tank 2015.
Installed new SNAP fuel filter system 2015
Installed new wet exhaust 2015.
Installed new PSS drip less propeller shaft seal 2013.
Installed new stainless propeller shaft 2013.
Installed propeller shaft line cutter 2013.
Installed new prop strut and cutless bearing.
Installed new battery banks duel
6V house system
12V engine. 2012.
Installed new Bluesea Automatic charge relay. 2012.
Installed all new hoses 2012.
Installed new through hulls 2011.
Installed intake strainer 2011
Deck and Hull
- Two claw anchors.
- Foredeck anchor locker
- Full canvas enclosure. Dodger, bimini, and all other options
- Installed new front windows in the canvas enclosure 2015.
- Installed new tinted side windows in canvas enclosure 2014.
- Installed new mast head tri light 2014.
- Rocker stoppers for open water anchoring.
- Life jackets and required safety equipment.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.